India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Our iconic moment...

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
So, I know this is kinda late, but I just had to make a post about that beautiful scene and with a certain someone..ahem ahem Kriti (.SankaDevi.) yelling at me everyday to make the post I figured today would be the day to do it. (AND MY LOVE FOR HER TOO IS THE MAIN MOTIVATOR #NotReally #SavingMyLife)LOL

Anyways, like every show, there are those iconic moments that the show is especially known for--those special moments that no one fails to forget. And up to date, Indian serials have been known to follow the same falling into the guys arms every FIVE seconds. A breeze can go through and the female lead falls into the male lead's arms...like ki bakwaas. 
Avanyi kuch bhi. ROFL

But here in our show, EDKV, even
that, we don't see a repeat of. We get our own unique moments for us to cherish and show off about. 

That little bit a few days ago with their special knock. Hit all the feels with that one. Day Dreaming
So unique and intimate for them to share a piece of their childhood that no one but themselves was aware of. 

And then this absolutely breathtaking swing scene which was just PERFECT in EVERY sense. 

(Picture credit: Fero Hug)

I loved how we really got to see so much in that one minute. 
It was the simplicity of that moment which held so much significance. 
What seemed like such a small action meant so much. 

It combined the past with the present and the future SO WELL. 
Here she is sitting on the swing from her childhood, reminiscing about the old days, speaking about how it was growing up as an only child and even now as she longed for  companionship, and he sensing her loneliness moved up behind her on the swing to show that he was here to take that place for her as a friend, a lover. He was here first of all as a friend to support her and give her the little joys she wished for. He stood behind the swing, not towards the side, but behind, as it symbolically represents his support for her. He is willing to stand behind her always and support her and only when he feels that his presence is needed will he step in to protect her. BUT he knows that Suman is capable of handling and taking herself which I LOVE about these two. It's not the typical drama where the male lead feels like the female lead is incapable of doing anything and needs to be babied for everything. I love the space he gives her and that he ACTUALLY believes in her to be able to take care of her personal matters. 

And I'm so happy he didn't push her (even though I wanted it like really bad) because that little detail once again reinforced his character.  Yes he was there to support her and he would do so unconditionally, but there are certain things that Suman herself would have to verbally express that need to him. Everything can't always be one-sided. He too feels the need for that acknowledgment, that validation that he has provided to her countless times.  

He would have pushed her had she only said it..he would have done it.

His loyalty and support to her are just at times so heartbreaking to watch because I love both of these two characters so much. The obliviousness Suman has towards his pain just really catches up to me sometimes and makes me want to cry for Shravan. Because here we have one person who despite being treated so terribly in the past is still never willing to leave Suman alone in a difficult situation and she still doesn't give him that attention/acknowledgement that he wishes. Even in circumstances, where he actively doesn't involve himself, he still stands to support her as an silent spectator waiting to jump in when needed. 

If that isn't true friendship, I don't know what it is. 

He's her constant. 
I just wish he got his happiness to. He too deserves that unconditional support and care. 

He's basically everything I would want in a partner. A best friend. FREAKING SUMAN IS SO LUCKY. THESE TWO ARE JUST GOALS. Heart

And I also loved that we got to witness Suman's background because we saw that familiarity of two best friends towards the end. How she laid out her vulnerabilities and pain to him. It was beautiful to watch and be a part of.  

We all cried with Suman and Shravan.  I can't praise Nikita and Namik enough for their brilliant performances. You guys KILLED it, once again. 
All the love and wishes to you guys. 

A song I feel that would go so well with that scene and just the mood of the episode is:
Tere liye aaya main toh
Tere sang jaana...
Bolna mahi bolna

ZainabHeart

Edited by beauty14 - 12 April 2016 at 9:21pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.San_raGallantdancedanceRRYoga4lifercoza.Jas.hanishankindraniguptaspnfandv19Ri21BinKuchKahe.

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
RES
Kameeni you finally posted it.

THANK THE LAWD
I need to fangirl so hard over this

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 12 April 2016 at 7:39pm
dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Nice words on fship
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
Yoga4life Senior Member
Yoga4life
Yoga4life

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Very beautifully penned thoughts about friendship and Shraman. 
 Loved it to bits. I so want to write a long reply, but not getting time.

PS: I am so much invested in this pair,
 I better take it out then only will I be able to concentrate on my work.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top