India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Why leads are shown stupid??

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I know villain are smart but sometime they fall in their own trap but in TEI always yuvi and Anita are shown more smarter than Lead pair and leaf pair looks stupid in front of him, I like the eit first tract where twinkle was smart and proved yuvi is faking but after that they are not able to prove anything?? Why?? What message they waana give burai ki Hamesha jeer hoti hai, lead always say I promise I will do this but Hota kuch nahi , Hota vo hai jo UV chats hai, where story is going at least one time proove him guilty put him in jail give a bit importance to lead pair, neither they are romancing nor they are trapping yuvi then what they are doing???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal1298kardooksareeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Behan, script ke demand hai. Samjha kara karo yaar. Evil has to win small battles for the good to win the war.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DuumpsteddyyySiyapaaQueen

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I know Indian dramas love letting the villain win relentlessly and although I agree some Yuvraj-revenge based tracks were dragged, I feel like Tashan E Ishq does a pretty good job with the balancing act. I mean maybe my judgement is clouded right now but my favorite show ever is Qubool Hai and I can agree evil won too much there. Over here I feel like each time, Yuvi eventually faces defeat and Twinj grow closer together! And lmao I was SO PROUD of Kunj being able to figure out how Yuvi pulled Mahi down. Also, looks like with this track, Twinj and Mahi finally have an upper hand completely, let's see how it plays out thooo. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Lmfaooo this track ain't lasting long, he's gonna bury Mahi. No more comments ROFL
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

I know Indian dramas love letting the villain win relentlessly and although I agree some Yuvraj-revenge based tracks were dragged, I feel like Tashan E Ishq does a pretty good job with the balancing act. I mean maybe my judgement is clouded right now but my favorite show ever is Qubool Hai and I can agree evil won too much there. Over here I feel like each time, Yuvi eventually faces defeat and Twinj grow closer together! And lmao I was SO PROUD of Kunj being able to figure out how Yuvi pulled Mahi down. Also, looks like with this track, Twinj and Mahi finally have an upper hand completely, let's see how it plays out thooo. 

GOD DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH MISS SALWAR KAMEEZ TANVEER WON IN QH? she freaking won so much she killed the protagnists . Sleepy ugh that show. 

Anyways i agree with you. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top