Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi To Bury Mahi Alive - PLOT TWIST (Page 5)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by Tranquility123

Come on guys, don't be so negative! At least we have one thing consistent. Yuvi wants to kill everyone. Yuvi wanted to kill Kunj and still attempts to and same with Mahi. 
I like this consistency in his plans. Someone becomes a hurdle. KILL THEM.

Please stop being sarcastic Areeba, it's gone 1am and I cant even laugh out loud. Have mercy!  ROFL

I'm not even being sarcastic dude. Like for real thats what he does. He's been trying to kill Kunj since that dude said yes to Twinkle's rishta. Same with Mahi. His first plan was to kill her. 

At least Villian ka goal toh solid hai. Win Twinle and kill everyone around her. LOLLOLLOL

If I get kicked out of my house right now, I am definitely coming to yours to crash ROFL

I want to start a Yuvraj Luthra appreciation thread now but I might get killed one way or the other, laugh to my own death or have my head handed to me by the people. Unfortunately no one will understand our level of appreciation ROFL
You know nothing Jon SnowROFLROFL

OMG IM READING SONG OF ICE AND FIRE!!! I just finished the fifth book and I cannot wait for the sixth to come out!!! Sadly the season 6 is coming out before so i'm conflicted wether to watch it or wait for the book since I watched the show after reading. 
You should watch it because the show is not sticking to the books, and no one knows the faith of Jon Snow although they're saying he's dead, I don't want to believe it. Btw my husband thinks I'm going crazy laughing so hard he was talking to me and I looked at him puzzled and went huh! He shook his head and say you should start back studying lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Kamina nahi sudhre ga

LOOOL LITERALLY MY REACTION. LIKE TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW ALREADY ROFL

is he singing "Kya Karoon oh Ladies, Main hoon Aadat se majboor?" while he is digging Mahi's grave. We need to know these important details. 

OHMYGOSHHH! THATS BRUTAL SHEWTHA!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Come on guys, don't be so negative! At least we have one thing consistent. Yuvi wants to kill everyone. Yuvi wanted to kill Kunj and still attempts to and same with Mahi. 
I like this consistency in his plans. Someone becomes a hurdle. KILL THEM.

Please stop being sarcastic Areeba, it's gone 1am and I cant even laugh out loud. Have mercy!  ROFL

I'm not even being sarcastic dude. Like for real thats what he does. He's been trying to kill Kunj since that dude said yes to Twinkle's rishta. Same with Mahi. His first plan was to kill her. 

At least Villian ka goal toh solid hai. Win Twinle and kill everyone around her. LOLLOLLOL

If I get kicked out of my house right now, I am definitely coming to yours to crash ROFL

I want to start a Yuvraj Luthra appreciation thread now but I might get killed one way or the other, laugh to my own death or have my head handed to me by the people. Unfortunately no one will understand our level of appreciation ROFL
You know nothing Jon SnowROFLROFL

OMG IM READING SONG OF ICE AND FIRE!!! I just finished the fifth book and I cannot wait for the sixth to come out!!! Sadly the season 6 is coming out before so i'm conflicted wether to watch it or wait for the book since I watched the show after reading. 
You should watch it because the show is not sticking to the books, and no one knows the faith of Jon Snow although they're saying he's dead, I don't want to believe it. Btw my husband thinks I'm going crazy laughing so hard he was talking to me and I looked at him puzzled and went huh! He shook his head and say you should start back studying lol

OMG Imagine if he has dragon blood in him and he survives. BRO Jon Snow is my fav character apart from Khaleesi!! He cannot die!

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
He's my favorite to, you know he responds to fans on Twitter, you should tweet him he's very sweet. I was so devastated at the end of last season, so can't wait for the season premier.

areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
WAIT WHATTT YOU ARE LYING TO ME GOODBYE Ouch
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Kamina nahi sudhre ga

is he singing "Kya Karoon oh Ladies, Main hoon Aadat se majboor?" while he is digging Mahi's grave. We need to know these important details. 

ROFL omg guys staphhh 
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Kamina nahi sudhre ga

areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
guys I was really liking this. WHY. 
WHY 

WHY

WHYYY 

Go to top