Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi To Bury Mahi Alive - PLOT TWIST (Page 4)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Come on guys, don't be so negative! At least we have one thing consistent. Yuvi wants to kill everyone. Yuvi wanted to kill Kunj and still attempts to and same with Mahi. 
I like this consistency in his plans. Someone becomes a hurdle. KILL THEM.

Please stop being sarcastic Areeba, it's gone 1am and I cant even laugh out loud. Have mercy!  ROFL

I'm not even being sarcastic dude. Like for real thats what he does. He's been trying to kill Kunj since that dude said yes to Twinkle's rishta. Same with Mahi. His first plan was to kill her. 

At least Villian ka goal toh solid hai. Win Twinle and kill everyone around her. LOLLOLLOL

If I get kicked out of my house right now, I am definitely coming to yours to crash ROFL

I want to start a Yuvraj Luthra appreciation thread now but I might get killed one way or the other, laugh to my own death or have my head handed to me by the people. Unfortunately no one will understand our level of appreciation ROFL
You know nothing Jon SnowROFLROFL

OMG IM READING SONG OF ICE AND FIRE!!! I just finished the fifth book and I cannot wait for the sixth to come out!!! Sadly the season 6 is coming out before so i'm conflicted wether to watch it or wait for the book since I watched the show after reading. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

OMG I think Meghana (dildhaknedo) did a three day post over Yuvi and every one questioned her sanity but for realsis Yuvi is perf  in every way. Even his insanity is precise and right to the point! 

You're welcome to my home anytime LOL. LOL

Yeah I remember reading her Dark Horse series and I was so fascinated! LOOOL Areeba, now we're going to have our sanity questioned  ROFL

Thanks bro Cool

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

FOR REAL. D'oh This revenge track just started. W*F. 

TEI tracks always run a period of max a week before they jump to another. Poor us Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyySiyapaaQueen

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Karen I dont watch Game of Thrones so I dont even get it ROFL
My friends have been trying to get me to watch it but I refuse to give into their demands. Cool
For real!! You should I guarantee that you will like it, I use the phrase because the rate the show is going right now I won't be surprised if Yuvi use that line against the three genius because really they know nothing.

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

My friends have been trying to get me to watch it but I refuse to give into their demands. Cool
For real!! You should I guarantee that you will like it, I use the phrase because the rate the show is going right now I won't be surprised if Yuvi use that line against the three genius because really they know nothing.

I am so behind on EVERY show I watch (and I watch a lot!) that I literally cant afford to start another right now LOL
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Kamina nahi sudhre ga

LOOOL LITERALLY MY REACTION. LIKE TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW ALREADY ROFL

is he singing "Kya Karoon oh Ladies, Main hoon Aadat se majboor?" while he is digging Mahi's grave. We need to know these important details. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123areeba_blossom

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Anyway its like almost 2am right now and I shouldnt even be up right now! Why are you guys so tempting ?ROFL

Goodnight dudes, I'm ducking out now Cool

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

I am so behind on EVERY show I watch (and I watch a lot!) that I literally cant afford to start another right now LOL

GURLFRAND you need to watch GoT like ASAP!! That show is amazing! 
Reminds me I have to catch up on my FOX comedies because my whole week is super busy and I won't get time off. 

Go to top