Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi To Bury Mahi Alive - PLOT TWIST - Page 2

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think their creative team went on vacation, that's the only logical reason I could think of to explain this mess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Come on guys, don't be so negative! At least we have one thing consistent. Yuvi wants to kill everyone. Yuvi wanted to kill Kunj and still attempts to and same with Mahi. 
I like this consistency in his plans. Someone becomes a hurdle. KILL THEM.
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Come on guys, don't be so negative! At least we have one thing consistent. Yuvi wants to kill everyone. Yuvi wanted to kill Kunj and still attempts to and same with Mahi. 

I like this consistency in his plans. Someone becomes a hurdle. KILL THEM.

Please stop being sarcastic Areeba, it's gone 1am and I cant even laugh out loud. Have mercy!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tranquility123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kardooks

I think their creative team went on vacation, that's the only logical reason I could think of to explain this mess.

Its because everyone was chiming about this not being an Ekta show, now its jinxed and now we suffer. Hume kudh ki nazar lag gayi  🤣🤣
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tranquility123

Please stop being sarcastic Areeba, it's gone 1am and I cant even laugh out loud. Have mercy!  🤣

I'm not even being sarcastic dude. Like for real thats what he does. He's been trying to kill Kunj since that dude said yes to Twinkle's rishta. Same with Mahi. His first plan was to kill her. 

At least Villian ka goal toh solid hai. Win Twinle and kill everyone around her. 😆😆😆
kardooks thumbnail

Please stop being sarcastic Areeba, it's gone 1am and I cant even laugh out loud. Have mercy!  🤣

This is too funny you people are killing me,🤣🤣🤣
Tranquility123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunacc

I want to get into a SCREAM ROOM and SCREEEAAAMMM!!  Nooo!!!!  Not again!!!!

I am SOOO past anger and frustration, all about the laughs now 🤣
kardooks thumbnail

Its because everyone was chiming about this not being an Ekta show, now its jinxed and now we suffer. Hume kudh ki nazar lag gayi  🤣🤣

Soo true, we were all like omg this show is Soo unique and different, and now it's like all the others, make us all cringe!! You know what Areeba is right the only consistent is Zain. 
Tranquility123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I'm not even being sarcastic dude. Like for real thats what he does. He's been trying to kill Kunj since that dude said yes to Twinkle's rishta. Same with Mahi. His first plan was to kill her. 

At least Villian ka goal toh solid hai. Win Twinle and kill everyone around her. 😆😆😆

If I get kicked out of my house right now, I am definitely coming to yours to crash 🤣

I want to start a Yuvraj Luthra appreciation thread now but I might get killed one way or the other, laugh to my own death or have my head handed to me by the people. Unfortunately no one will understand our level of appreciation 🤣
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Sahi mein. Hamein apni hi nazar laag gai. 😭