meme4u.com

India-Forums

   
meme4u.com
meme4u.com

Congrats Ammu !! (Page 20)

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 65382

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

[
no favs really.  hardly watch BW movies anymore . todays actors just don't appeal to me .
 
prefer watching the older ones like the khansLOL
 
on tv serials. rarely watch any of those either although atm watching bahu humari rajinikant   . like Karan V grover from ymggk days so watching that show
 
 
no im not today

UR watching that serial

i heard it is nice comedy--but never tried
i like bhabhiji ghar per hai too
i watch some time  though not regular
 we don't have &tv channel toh miss ho jata hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsaisahil70

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 65382

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

Ammu and Sahil,

I will go and sleep now.
Nice chatting with you both.

Good night and good day to both of you. Smile

GN SaiHug
sleep well
Always pleasure when spend some time with youHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsaisahil70

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Joined: 10 March 2011
Posts: 24509

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amrita_

Originally posted by sahil70

[
no favs really.  hardly watch BW movies anymore . todays actors just don't appeal to me .
 
prefer watching the older ones like the khansLOL
 
on tv serials. rarely watch any of those either although atm watching bahu humari rajinikant   . like Karan V grover from ymggk days so watching that show
 
 
no im not today

UR watching that serial

i heard it is nice comedy--but never tried
i like bhabhiji ghar per hai too
i watch some time  though not regular
 we don't have &tv channel toh miss ho jata hai
 
its got humour . that is why its bearable. although it does have the usual saas bahu ingredients too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsai.Amrita

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Joined: 24 September 2014
Posts: 7467

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amrita_

Originally posted by bbsai

Ammu and Sahil,

who are your favorite actors? what movies you like?
Any TV serials?

Sahil, are you at work now?


At present--Deepika/Ranbir kapoor

TV serial--i start watching -kuch rang pyar ke aisi bi @ sony
so far it is ok
i lost interest in all my other shows,kyunki jab main India gayi
 did not watch them n all  got lost

what about you??


I also do not watch any tv. aur movies bhi zaada nahi dhekti.
salman ke movies se zaada salman pasand hai.

maine pyar kya, hum aap ke hai kaun, hum saath saath hai, dabang, ek tha tiger, bajrangi bhaijaan are some of the movies that I like.
I pretty much saw all srk movies.
but sme how, srk ko like nahi karthi ab.

ok Good night Ammu and Sahil.
bohut neend aarahi hai.




The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil70.Amrita

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 65382

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai



I also do not watch any tv. aur movies bhi zaada nahi dhekti.
salman ke movies se zaada salman pasand hai.

maine pyar kya, hum aap ke hai kaun, hum saath saath hai, dabang, ek tha tiger, bajrangi bhaijaan are some of the movies that I like.
I pretty much saw all srk movies.
but sme how, srk ko like nahi karthi ab.

ok Good night Ammu and Sahil.
bohut neend aarahi hai.


Okie Dokie
final bye aaj ke liye

GN Once again
ab reply nahi karan iska

U better log out n go to bedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil70

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 65382

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

its got humour . that is why its bearable. although it does have the usual saas bahu ingredients too

Saas bahu ka saga toh bahut jaroori hai--indian serials ke liyeEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil70

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Joined: 10 March 2011
Posts: 24509

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
 ji . par it doesn't suit if you are going to add humour in it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Amrita

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 65382

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

 ji . par it doesn't suit if you are going to add humour in it

True
woh toh phir kuch aur hi ban jata hai

pata nahi kab hamara TV jagat isse bahar niklega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil70

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Congrats, new Achieverz Neha :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: Sunny_Bliss   Replies: 200   Views: 7193

Sunny_Bliss 200 7193 26 April 2016 at 11:55am by aisha-m
Congrats Ammu- 2 Lakh posts :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Sunny_Bliss   Replies: 121   Views: 7120

Sunny_Bliss 121 7120 22 October 2015 at 6:49pm by .Amrita
Happy b'day ammu :) :)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Sunny_Bliss   Replies: 55   Views: 22729

Sunny_Bliss 55 22729 16 April 2014 at 8:51am by .Amrita
Congrats ammu - new Achiever

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Sunny_Bliss   Replies: 158   Views: 17398

Sunny_Bliss 158 17398 10 August 2013 at 7:45am by .Amrita
Happy Birthday Ammu!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -.SapnokiRani-.   Replies: 48   Views: 5618

-.SapnokiRani-. 48 5618 09 March 2013 at 12:39pm by .Amrita

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index