India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters to Sumo- April 12th: Kya hua ?!

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Kya Hua ? I will tell you what happened. What happened is that you took ten years off my life. Tell me Sumo, which idiot casually calls so late at night ? I saw your name on my screen and I got scared. I got scared. In the span of just seconds, horrible thoughts consumed my mind as I picked up your call. You could be hurt, you could be in trouble. You could be..whatever ! 
My point is you don't call a man at 12:30 at night and except him not to be worried. I worry about you. I thought we talked about this in my last letter. 
And I told you I worry about you. No pretenses about it. I showed the real me, the grown up giant that still cares for you very much. That's why you got the 'professional' Shravan today. You think I care about the 3 lakh you handed me ? No, you idiot ! I am just sitting there counting just to piss you off. Because I am pissed off,pissed off that you still feel the need to pay off the loan. 
And I am also afraid. I am afraid I showed you too much yesterday. I took of my mask of indifference off because, we both know I care about you. And I am also afraid of you. Afraid to show you too much of myself, afraid to give you the power to hurt me again. Afraid to become the old Shravan I once was. 

~~ 
Yeah, not much of a letter today. Shravan and I kinda went off on a rant LOL
A decent episode today. I love the support system Sumo has in the name of her cousins and Prita. Dadoo and Suman are just too adorable together. Wasn't a big happening episode but it was a nice light hearted change. I liked it.
Thanks for stopping by peeps. 

- Reya <3

p.s I am going to make a 'Letters to Sumo' index..i am just being hella lazy about it LOL

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 19 April 2016 at 4:55pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivinxaaCrazy44ummoonstonespirit.Jas.hanishankA.Hajnalorion23Ri21SahSahKostinsQueenWinterIsComingMrDarcyfan.-Amethyst-.

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I loved what you wrote about today's episode!! I was a light hearted, fun filled episode. It clearly depicted the mix of emotions today.

Shravan!! As soon as he saw sumo's name flashing on his phone, his sleepy eyes were alert. He never stopped caring for her. As you said, he is just afraid to give her the power to hurt him like she did 10 years ago. But poor boy has no choice here. No matter how hard he tries to be indifferent, no matter how much he tries to keep his heart and his feeling within his control, he will end up failing miserably in doing so. Because his heart is not his anymore. By looking through the window she created for him, he has once again lost his heart to her. But Sumo is yet to realize that he doesnt need her fee but needs her friendship. 

But then again when I try to think about it from Sumo's pov, I can understand why she felt the need to repay the money. When her own blood relatives expected her to pay for the loan hr mother took, how can she expect anything different now. She has been living in a place where money and relationships are two separate entities. Her being related to them doesnt exempt her from paying back the money. And she is applying the same logic to her relationship with him. But she needs to understand that he doesnt need her to pay off his loan but he needs her, her friendship. 

Okies!! This is longer than I thought it would be. And I just scribbled it. Hope it makes sense LOL
Good luck with your exams Hug

Edited by moonstonespirit - 12 April 2016 at 5:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivipotterginnySrujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalhanishankmaankigeet4ever

.-Amethyst-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-Amethyst-.
.-Amethyst-.

Captain Jaifal

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
That was lovely...
Very well framed too

Keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Just beautifully put. Thanks to you I can't wait to see the episode! It sounds great. Shravan is just so cute. I love this guy. This tall drink of water keeps me hooked to this show. Sumo / Nikita, girl I love you, but it's Shravan / Namik that I can't get enough of!

Love the vulnerability clashing with ego dynamic between them. Wish I had time to write these days or I would pen something down for sure!

Cashivi

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Can't wait to read Shravan's letter to Sumo after today's episode :) 
I know it's going to be mindblowing!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivimaankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

I loved what you wrote about today's episode!! I was a light hearted, fun filled episode. It clearly depicted the mix of emotions today.

Shravan!! As soon as he saw sumo's name flashing on his phone, his sleepy eyes were alert. He never stopped caring for her. As you said, he is just afraid to give her the power to hurt him like she did 10 years ago. But poor boy has no choice here. No matter how hard he tries to be indifferent, no matter how much he tries to keep his heart and his feeling within his control, he will end up failing miserably in doing so. Because his heart is not his anymore. By looking through the window she created for him, he has once again lost his heart to her. But Sumo is yet to realize that he doesnt need her fee but needs her friendship. 

But then again when I try to think about it from Sumo's pov, I can understand why she felt the need to repay the money. When her own blood relatives expected her to pay for the loan hr mother took, how can she expect anything different now. She has been living in a place where money and relationships are two separate entities. Her being related to them doesnt exempt her from paying back the money. And she is applying the same logic to her relationship with him. But she needs to understand that he doesnt need her to pay off his loan but he needs her, her friendship. 

Okies!! This is longer than I thought it would be. And I just scribbled it. Hope it makes sense LOL
Good luck with your exams Hug
You know sometimes I wish that Sumo gets that old letter from Shravan so I can finally start doing Letters to Shravan too. Cause while i enjoy doing a episode take from Shravan's POV, many a times I don't get the chance to focus on Sumo and her thought process. I especially love the bit your wrote on Suman ! you have understood her perfectly. And I couldn't agree more. Sumo and Suman are two different people. Suman is that girl who feels like a burden on her family, while she is independent now. She can't help but feel she has to repay her relatives for all they did when she was young. Sumo needs to realize that with Shravan, she will never have to become Suman, she just has to be his Sumo and that will be enough for them 
- Reya
p.s my apologies for not having the love letter length reply. Tight on time as you know Embarrassed

moonstonespirit

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

That was lovely...
Very well framed too

Keep it up!
Thank you so much Embarrassed

Originally posted by an_chau

Can't wait to read Shravan's letter to Sumo after today's episode :) 
I know it's going to be mindblowing!!!
My apologies for not being able to write one on the day of but I have written one for the Wednesday episode. 
- Reya <3

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Just beautifully put. Thanks to you I can't wait to see the episode! It sounds great. Shravan is just so cute. I love this guy. This tall drink of water keeps me hooked to this show. Sumo / Nikita, girl I love you, but it's Shravan / Namik that I can't get enough of!

Love the vulnerability clashing with ego dynamic between them. Wish I had time to write these days or I would pen something down for sure!
Thank you so much Embarrassed Yeah the writers and CVs are doing such an amazing job with the show, and Namik and Nikita are right there with their hard work. The writing translates beautifully on screen. And you should definitely write whenever you get a chance :) 

- Reya <3

Go to top