The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bindu_nhbr

@Payal
Yes..its a QA website and the qn asked was to write a romantic conversation(as far as I remember)
Here is the link..scroll down a little.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-romantic-conversation-you-can-write
Thanks dear!!Smile

Bindu.

lolo91 IF-Rockerz
lolo91
lolo91

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
what a cute os Clap
really , really cute 
too much flirting in the air ..Embarrassed
and all on the light of a single candle in a spooky ,old ,dark libraryLOL
  but i loved the idea of love starting in the black out Day Dreaming so romanticHug
but seriously cutey you have a funny spirit and good ideas..i will defintitly will want to read more 
thanx fr pm and continue sooon
by the way 
it wasnt only cute but so awesomeClap
sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
oops.. This is EXACTLY the same os which someone posted on that website. Anyways looking forward to read part 2 swarna!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99Bindu.

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

oops.. This is EXACTLY the same os which someone posted on that website. Anyways looking forward to read part 2 swarna!!Smile
Thanks dii for making me aware of the similarities between the two stories. I had the idea of writing a short story with same concept nearly three months ago. I read several books with somewhat same concept and completed the story nearly one month ago. But I couldn't post due to my 12th board exams. 

It happened nearly five days before that my elder cousin visited me . I shared my writing with him he was iimpressed by me and  suggested many edits including the first paragraph. 

I welcomed his suggestions wholeheartedly as he is also a writer.

I'm feeling very guilty and I'm ashamed that it is similar to some other story. 

Should I close this topic? ?

sharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWARNA99

Thanks dii for making me aware of the similarities between the two stories. I had the idea of writing a short story with same concept nearly three months ago. I read several books with somewhat same concept and completed the story nearly one month ago. But I couldn't post due to my 12th board exams. 

It happened nearly five days before that my elder cousin visited me . I shared my writing with him he was iimpressed by me and  suggested many edits including the first paragraph. 

Hello Swarna,
1. I have no issue if this is your imagination or not
2. I read "To be Continued" in the end of your os, that's why I said I would love to read part 2 ,for,I thought u took a mere idea from here and u will continue it with ur own imagination and writing.
3. I have seen many times on this forum when someone has copied any story and doesn't give the credit to its author then people do tell them on THEIR THREAD. Though I have seen someone doing the same once but I never do this,neither I say this to that person even in pm still I don't think bindu did anything wrong as NOT ONLY IMAGIMATION BUT EVERYTHING is similar. It can't be a coincidence right?
4. I would again say that I don't have any issue with it dear and even I don't know you as we never talked with each other, still I want to say one thing. If you want to write something,then write yourself. Just give it a try and no matter how that came out, if that's not very good but still u will feel happyafter getting appreciation.
As a writer I would feel bad if someone had posted my content without giving credit. 
Sorry If my words have hurt you but it's not intentional dear.It's your choice whether to continue this or close this thread,I don't have any problem in that either.
I hope u understand and won't take my words otherwise. 

Edited by sharmacatty - 13 April 2016 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99Bindu.

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Hello Swarna,
2. I read "To be Continued" in the end of your os, that's why I said I would love to read part 2 ,for,I thought u took a mere idea from here and u will continue it with ur own imagination and writing.
3. I have seen many times on this forum when someone has copied any story and doesn't give the credit to its author then people do tell them on THEIR THREAD. Though I have seen someone doing the same once but I never do this,neither I say this to that person even in pm still I don't think bindu did anything wrong as NOT ONLY IMAGIMATION BUT EVERYTHING is similar. It can't be a coincidence right?
4. I would again say that I don't have any issue with it dear and even I don't know you as we never talked with each other, still I want to say one thing. If you want to write something,then write yourself. Just give it a try and no matter how that came out, if that's not very good but still u will feel happyafter getting appreciation.
As a writer I would feel bad if someone had posted my content without giving credit. 
Sorry If my words have hurt you but it's not intentional dear.It's your choice whether to continue this or close this thread,I don't have any problem in that either.
I agree with you dii. I am a satiric writer and have only written few articles. Although I love writing but then I would never like to post someone else's work and hard labour. I don't blame here my cousin also maybe he had read the story earlier and then suggested me edits. 

I haven't read that one. But I'm thankful to you and Bindu dii for making me aware. 

So I've decided to close this topic and post my original story without those edits. 

sharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hello Swarna,
I agree with you dii. I am a satiric writer and have only written few articles. Although I love writing but then I would never like to post someone else's work and hard labour. I don't blame here my cousin also maybe he had read the story earlier and then suggested me edits. 

I haven't read that one. But I'm thankful to you and Bindu dii for making me aware. 

So I've decided to close this topic and post my original story without those edits. 
Would love to read your original story dear!!Smile

Go to top