Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The curious case of media in arms against HR!

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Well I know we already have enough of topics on these two but I cant stop myself from asking this. Is it just me or medias over reaction or I should say downright unprofessionalism too obvious in HR-Kangana case? There hv been articles saying ' in matters of heart be virat n not HR' or articles praising K for taking a dig at HR. Is this what todays 2 rs journalism all abt. I m astounded because a few months ago another actor was in news for a hit n run case (stating jst an example) but rather he was treated with more respect than HR whose probabal fault is only that he didnt want to shout in public abt a sad breakup with Kangana (if they were ever in a relationhip) So I wonder why this prejudice n judgemental behaviour? Whats d credibility of media in todays world?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamcolossial2015SELINA_MVpallavi25

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I am sure women here love woman harassment. Let harass every women here, because they really love it. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
As much as I like Kangana, I have to admit that I am disappointed in her for not providing proofs for her engagement claims with HR. I have started believing the deranged psycho allegation that have been thrown at her time and again. I never believed that earlier.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015pallavi25

whereiam Senior Member
whereiam
whereiam

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
They are paid, as simple as that.
colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justwatching86

Lol women harassment?
More like male harassment here. He was sent hundreds of emails over the course of time, told by her family she has a mental condition what not.

So far Kangana has provided ZERO proof of her allegations and is trying every delay tactic in book while Hrithik has handed over his phones and laptops to the cyber crime branch and is fully cooperating. Oh I might add Kangana has claimed her laptop got a virus and everything got deleted LOL much like the kids who don't do homework but tell the teacher that the dog ate their home work.

Kangana has taken digs at him, implied that they were in a relationship, got engaged in Paris and what not. If there is someone who is being harassed it not Kangana, it's Hrithik. It's like that aitraaz movie all over. Everyone so not seeing the real harasser cause the person in the recieving end is a male.

Talk to us when kangu actually provides a proof as even half the things she has implied
+1
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top