Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Hyper Sumo: Iss message ko unsend kaise karoon (Page 2)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis. Clap It was a beautiful episode. Nikita's expresions as Suman practised her 'Thank U' in front of the cut out was simply adorable. Embarrassed
Shravan's attitude, counting the money and announcing his fees was so...well..Shravan like. LOL

Also loved the way Sumo blushed when the florist described the red rose. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglPlainJaneindranigupta

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Originally posted by hagen

I really loved today's episode .I mean shravan is behaving very formal with suman like she doesn't affect him in anyway .I don't know how will shravan react  if he gets to know that an alliance has come for sumo marriage and she will be getting married soon.I am definitely sure he will have a heartbreak and be completely upset and just go back to london or will he just let go suman and let her be happy...Shocked. I just want to know how will he handle if he gets to know that she will be leaving him forever .There is no turning back 

@underlined: I would like to see Shravan's reaction too.

It was a very lively and fun episode.Smile

Spoiler?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I Super 'Like' to your post buddy!Star You wont believe I've logged in today just to reply to your postBig smile You wrote it really wellThumbs Up & I like your styleCool The analysis was very detailed yet loaded with funParty It was indeed like a treat..revisiting the whole episode through your well drafted wordsClap

I wish if you could do a post like this after every episode..if possible please do it bro..will be eagerly waitingEmbarrassed Lastly, may I know your name pls..?Smile

PlainJane

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Lovely post..
Awesome episode

PlainJane

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

[QUOTE=hagen]I really loved today's episode .I mean shravan is behaving very formal with suman like she doesn't affect him in anyway .I don't know how will shravan react  if he gets to know that an alliance has come for sumo marriage and she will be getting married soon.I am definitely sure he will have a heartbreak and be completely upset and just go back to london or will he just let go suman and let her be happy...Shocked. I just want to know how will he handle if he gets to know that she will be leaving him forever .There is no turning back 

Spoiler?
[/QUOte
Too many speculations and spoilers, OMG

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Jane, Loved your post as always.  Btw, can I know your name?

Yesterday was really fun!  Sumo started out sooo confident. But the moment she meets Shravan she is confused and cornered.  It was kind of like their first meeting with the Rubix cube :)
My mom is a big fan of YHM and SP shows.  She was asking me yesterday, why the serials on SP take a lot of time but Sony's just zips past.  EDKV feels like it just started and the precap is already on.  She is under the impression that Sony advertises more LOL.  Lol... but glad that a TRP auntie like my mum actually appreciates EDKV and KRPKAB.

Kudos to the CVs... please give us a jealous Shravan who would claim Sumo.  Especially if her marriage is fixed etc.

Hey, thanks for your kind words. My name is Zin.

Yes, yesterday was so fun.Big smile
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Lovely analysis. Clap It was a beautiful episode. Nikita's expresions as Suman practised her 'Thank U' in front of the cut out was simply adorable. Embarrassed
Shravan's attitude, counting the money and announcing his fees was so...well..Shravan like. LOL

Also loved the way Sumo blushed when the florist described the red rose. Wink

Shravan ki jitni tareef kare kam hai. He is just something else.Embarrassed The thing is he is not like other male leads. For a change, Shravan is realistic and not OTT.

I loved his attitude in this episode too. He looked so adorable being irritated that Sumo interrupted his sleep.

Sumo/Nikita was the star of the episode, IMO.Big smile

chicksoup

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by hagen

I really loved today's episode .I mean shravan is behaving very formal with suman like she doesn't affect him in anyway .I don't know how will shravan react  if he gets to know that an alliance has come for sumo marriage and she will be getting married soon.I am definitely sure he will have a heartbreak and be completely upset and just go back to london or will he just let go suman and let her be happy...Shocked. I just want to know how will he handle if he gets to know that she will be leaving him forever .There is no turning back 

Spoiler?

No no! Not a spoiler. Just a general thought. Wishful thinking, more like!LOL

Go to top