India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Hyper Sumo: Iss message ko unsend kaise karoon

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Geez. What is up with this show? Whatever it is, keep it up. Big smileThey are delivering excellence episode after episode. Tonight's episode was so awesome. It was so filled with fun. StarI loved Suman being so hyper.

First, I want to talk about the two ShraMan scenes and Shravan. I feel like a broken cassette. But for the umpteenth time, I repeat, I love him.Heart I loved his snarky attitude in this episode. When Suman called him so late at night, he woke up from his sleep grouchy. The moment he saw that it was Sumo calling, he jumped to attention. "Kya hua?" Man, he is so concerned about her. LOLI like how Sumo is being her childhood self with him. Talking to him like she used to. Barking orders and talking roughly.LOL Their dialogue exchange was so funny.

Shravan: Bolo kya bolna hai...(all irritated because Sumo interrupted his sleep)
Sumo: Mujhe milna hai
Shravan: Kis se?
Sumo: Obama se.
Shravan confused.Confused
Sumo: Tumse milna hai.Angry
Me:ROFL

It was an ordinary exchange but for some reason, it really stuck with me. I love that scene.Embarrassed

Then the second ShraMan scene. LOL! She is talking to Shravan's cut out. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was like, Shut up Sumo. He could walk in any moment. I literally jumped in my seat when Shravan walks in while she is talking nonsensically to the cut-out.Embarrassed

Sumo: (Cut-out) kafi real lagta hai yeh.
Shravan (deadpan) : Bohut bura joke thaLOL

My favorite Shravan dialogue of the day was: Ghabrao mat. Verma ki tarah main Khosla ka dost nahin hoon.LOL Shravan turns the most inappropriate thing into a joke. Also in his signature sarcastic and deadpan manner.Day Dreaming

OMG, How cool was Shravan when he sat down and actually started counting the money in the envelope. And then he is like: 50 hazar kam hain. ROFL Sumo ka attitude change. She was all prideful and arrogant that she repaid him the 3 lakhs and then Shravan had to say that she owes him 50k more. She looked deflated and irritated. It was funny.LOL Shravan is so evil. I love it.

Jeez, this two. They always make my heart flutter.Day Dreaming That scene where Sumo is walking out of his cabin and muttering how rude Shravan behaved with her. "Main toh thanks bolna chahti thi, par iska behavior!"LOL

I loved how when she is walking away, Shravan watches her leave. He keeps staring at her even after she has left the roomDay Dreaming

The best scene of the episode has to go to the text scene. She is so proud Coolshe figured out a way to say thanks. She will write it instead of saying it. But she accidentally sent a heart emo along with it.Shocked Whoops!LOL

Now she is on a mission to delete the text from Shravan's phone before he reads it. Best of Luck, Sumo. Looks like we are in for a treat, ShraMan shippers. It's going to be awesomeStar

Nikita was amazing in the episode. Sumo was so tensed and hyper throughout the episode. Trying to find a way to say thank you. Doing stupid things while trying to say thank you. Trying out different versions of thank you by talking to Shravan's cut-out. LOLNot saying thank you when she had a chance. Eureka moment when she realized she could say thanks without saying thanks: TEXTING.LOL Then rushing about to delete that text. LOLHyper Sumo was making me hyper too.ROFL

On a side note, I want to point out 3 things:
1. I liked how Suman's uncle point blank refused to be manipulated by Khosla. #respect.
2. Dabbu is so cute. I love his scenes.
3. I love the dialogue Sumo says when the florist offers her a white rose to give it to Shravan: "Border paar thodi karne jaana hai!"ROFL

Can't wait for the next episode.

Edited by PlainJane - 13 April 2016 at 8:44am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110npnp3456CashivisydynxaaGallanthagen-Rushali-niara12AV25Ashavi_AmyChoco_manjusha7DivyaDivI10sriarshiindranigupta-Shilpaa-shalz_123poppinss.-Amethyst-.KostinsQueenchicksouporion23SahSahRi21...Dexterity...mineforeverShaitaanKiKhala

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I really loved today's episode .I mean shravan is behaving very formal with suman like she doesn't affect him in anyway .I don't know how will shravan react  if he gets to know that an alliance has come for sumo marriage and she will be getting married soon.I am definitely sure he will have a heartbreak and be completely upset and just go back to london or will he just let go suman and let her be happy...Shocked. I just want to know how will he handle if he gets to know that she will be leaving him forever .There is no turning back 

Edited by hagen - 12 April 2016 at 4:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110CashiviPlainJane.-Amethyst-.

.-Amethyst-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-Amethyst-.
.-Amethyst-.

Captain Jaifal

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
That was really very well put...Big smile
Haven't seen the episode but I m sure I m gonna enjoy it
You have highlighted it quite well... I am gonna have a fun time it seems...Tongue

Lol, that Obama thing, did she say that?LOLLOL
True, i am loving how these two are talking normally again... That bossy Sumo and our bhola Shravan giving in...
But with Shravan now being a tinge of evil... Its all the more fun!Wink More teasing, more awkwardness MATLAB more funWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sukheeGallantPlainJaneAV25indranigupta

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I really loved today's episode .I mean shravan is behaving very formal with suman like she doesn't affect him in anyway .I don't know how will shravan react  if he gets to know that an alliance has come for sumo marriage and she will be getting married soon.I am definitely sure he will have a heartbreak and be completely upset and just go back to london or will he just let go suman and let her be happy...Shocked. I just want to know how will he handle if he gets to know that she will be leaving him forever .There is no turning back 

@underlined: I would like to see Shravan's reaction too.

It was a very lively and fun episode.Smile
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

That was really very well put...Big smile
Haven't seen the episode but I m sure I m gonna enjoy it
You have highlighted it quite well... I am gonna have a fun time it seems...Tongue

Lol, that Obama thing, did she say that?LOLLOL
True, i am loving how these two are talking normally again... That bossy Sumo and our bhola Shravan giving in...
But with Shravan now being a tinge of evil... Its all the more fun!Wink More teasing, more awkwardness MATLAB more funWink

@bold: Exactly. I like mischievous ShravanWink

That Obama thing...you bet she said that. It was hilarious.LOL
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Jane, Loved your post as always.  Btw, can I know your name?

Yesterday was really fun!  Sumo started out sooo confident. But the moment she meets Shravan she is confused and cornered.  It was kind of like their first meeting with the Rubix cube :)
My mom is a big fan of YHM and SP shows.  She was asking me yesterday, why the serials on SP take a lot of time but Sony's just zips past.  EDKV feels like it just started and the precap is already on.  She is under the impression that Sony advertises more LOL.  Lol... but glad that a TRP auntie like my mum actually appreciates EDKV and KRPKAB.

Kudos to the CVs... please give us a jealous Shravan who would claim Sumo.  Especially if her marriage is fixed etc.

Edited by poppinss - 13 April 2016 at 2:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110PlainJaneAV25

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I really loved today's episode .I mean shravan is behaving very formal with suman like she doesn't affect him in anyway .I don't know how will shravan react if he gets to know that an alliance has come for sumo marriage and she will be getting married soon.I am definitely sure he will have a heartbreak and be completely upset and just go back to london or will he just let go suman and let her be happy...Shocked. I just want to know how will he handle if he gets to know that she will be leaving him forever .There is no turning back

Is there a spoiler about Sumo's marriage? I just joined this forum so I guess I missed it if there is any...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Jane, Loved your post as always. Btw, can I know your name?

Yesterday was really fun! Sumo started out sooo confident. But the moment she meets Shravan she is confused and cornered. It was kind of like their first meeting with the Rubix cube :)
My mom is a big fan of YHM and SP shows. She was asking me yesterday, why the serials on SP take a lot of time but Sony's just zips past. EDKV feels like it just started and the precap is already on. She is under the impression that Sony advertises more LOL. Lol... but glad that a TRP auntie like my mum actually appreciates EDKV and KRPKAB.

Kudos to the CVs... please give us a jealous Shravan who would claim Sumo. Especially if her marriage is fixed etc.

This is what I love about Sony shows. They just focus on the main characters. Unlike SP shows where hero ke mama, mama ke dost, dost ki beti everyone has a story. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

Go to top