Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Two Shot- The Confession (Final part on page 5 and bonus on page 7) (Page 5)

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Will wait for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Amazing update. Loved it
Continue soon plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen Senior Member
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Part two
"You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real." 
 Suzanne CollinsMockingjay

Kunj observed Twinkle as she turned around with a deliriously happy expression.

"Kya hua? Itni khush kyun lag rahi hai?"
He asked apprehensively.

"Woh na Chinky ka phone aaya tha."She replied with a mischievous smile that did nothing to allay Kunj's fears.

Chinky had always been a bone of contention between them.

Kunj strongly maintained that most of the scrapes Twinkle had gotten into in their childhood days (earning her the affectionate title of Siyyappa Queen) had been because of Chinky's 'devil may care' personality aided by a strong will to meet her ends which had ended up in causing him to dislike Chinky ardently.

Twinkle however strongly believed that Kunj was jealous of Chinky, because of the easy rapport she shared with Twinkle and because she was privy to her deepest secret, something Kunj could not boast of despite being her best friend.

" Kya kahaan teri uss dost ne?"
He asked, knowing full well that that he wouldn't like the answer.

He was proven right just a moment later when Twinkle squealed excitedly before saying.

"She has set up me up on a hot date with Yuvraj Luthra!"

And thus the season 2 of the Kunj-Twinkle show began.

"What?" Kunj shook his head rather like a drenched puppy to get his bearings straight.

"Tu uss Yuvi ke saath...What?"

Twinkle inwardly giggled at the flabbergasted expression on Kunj's face.

It sucks to be on receiving end doesnt it Kunj?

"
Main Yuvi ke saath date pe jaane waali hoon! Chinky ne meri uske sath setting karadi! Dost ho toh uske jaisi! Thank you Babaji, for making Chinky a part of my life."

She pretended to pray fervently as she observed the dawning look of horror on Kunj's face.

" Setting karadi ka matlab kya hota hai? Tu kya control panel hai? Bas aise ut patang logo se dosti kar tu! Setting my foot! tu kahi nahi jaa rahi hai uske sath bas!"

Kunj bellowed almost getting palpitations at thought of Twinkle dolling herself up for the second most eligible bachelor in Amritsar. ( He was the first obviously.)

"Oh hello! What do you mean I can't go? Tum mere boyfriend ho kya, jo itne possessive ban rahe ho? I will go wherever I want and with whoever I want, it is a free country after all!"

Twinkle replied with equal ferocity all the while reveling in the protectiveness emanating from Kunj.

"
Listen you can't go on a date with Yuvi okay? He isn't the guy for you-"

"Usne main problem kya hai? Itna handsome hai-"

"Tujhe pata hai Amritsar ki har ladki mere iss jawline pe marti hai?-"

"Itna rich hai-"

"Papa ne naa kal hi London main ek naya hotel khola hai-"

"Ladkiyon ki itni respect karta hai-"

"Woh bro-code ki respect nahi karta, ladkiyon ki kya khaak respect karega?" 

Kunj fumed inwardly as he remembered the long conversation he had had with Yuvi where he had told him in extremely clear terms to keep his hands of Twinkle as she belonged to him only. Clearly the guy needed to be persuaded in more aggressive terms. But he couldn't believe Yuvi would agree to go on a date with Twinkle when he was...he shook himself out of his reverie and proceeded with more determined tones.

"Aur agar hum ladkiyon ki respect ki baat hi kar rahe hai toh tujhe yeh sun kar bohot khushi hogi ki kal maine bebe ko kaha ki woh patli dikh rahi hai-"

She nearly burst out laughing at the last one but managed to strengthen her resolve.

"Ab tum mujhe baar baar tok rahe ho. Yeh bro-code aur bebe kahaan beech main aa gaye? Date pe toh mujhe Yuvi ke saath jaana hai tumhare saath thodi na, so why are you blowing your own trumpet?"

She queried nonchalantly, remembering with pleasure how he had asked her the same question with so much glee.

"Tu Yuvi ke saath kahi nahi jaayegi, okay? Uski toh shaadi hone waali hai! Toh who tujhe kaise date pe leke jaa sakta hai?"

He pulled out his trump card in hopes to get Twinkle to change her mind and saw with some relief that her facial expressions had changed to from one of excitement to one of curiosity.

"Achha? Kisse shaadi hone waali hai Yuvi ki?"

He deliberated lying to her and prolonging the conversation but didn't find it in himself to mess with her anymore. He needed to confess and he needed to do it right now irrespective of the bet.

Man up Kunj.

"Uski shaadi Alisha ke saath ho rahi hai."He uttered those words with an air a man confessing to a murder.

"Kya? Kaise? Kab? Alisha se toh tum shaadi karne waale the!" She exclaimed, knowing full well that she had him backed into a corner.

"Haan...I mean nahi..-"He said not knowing how to proceed any further.

"It's complicated?" she offered with a knowing smile and mischievous glint in her eyes and moved closer to him.

"Yup! That is exactly what I was trying to say." He replied unsteadily, his pulse rate spiking up at the sudden proximity between them.

"Don't worry, we will figure something out" she said as she trailed her hand slowly along the length of his arm, feeling a surge of triumph as his breath hitched.

"Ye-es we will! Always have haven't we? Pinky ki bhi help lenge. " He mumbled as a unique scent of lily, peppermint and something else that was purely Twinkle wreaked havoc on his senses.

"Kunj uska naam Chinky hai aur tum mujhe kab propose karne wale ho?"She asked in a sweet childlike voice all the while staring deep into his eyes and moving her fingers through his soft hair.

"Karta hoon na. Abhi karne hi waala tha. Tu ek minute bas khadi reh!" He was halfway on his knees when he realized what he had agreed to do.

He looked up to see her impish expression. Blatant disbelief shone on his face which was soon replaced by a realization.

"There is no hot date is there? Tu mujhe ullu bana rahi thi!"He accused .glaring at Twinkle who was nearly bent double with helpless fits of laughter.

"Toh Alisha se pyaar karne ka naatak karke tum mujhe jealous kyun feel karana chahte the?" She questioned stormily.

Kunj couldn't reply for a moment. He was too lost looking at the picturesque sight in front of him. Twinkle was sporting flushed cheeks and disheveled hair due to her recent bout of laughter and he felt he hadn't seen anything more beautiful.

"Because I love you. Main tujhse bohot pyaar karta hoon. Bachpan se karta aaya hoon aur marte dum tak karta rahoonga " He then answered simply not wanting to keep it to himself any longer. 

"Toh who direct nahi bol sakte the? Yeh sab drama karne ki  kya zaroorat thi?" 

She queried as her heart went pitter-patter at his proclamation and the sincere ring in his voice which left no room for doubts.

"Main bas confirm karna chahta tha ki tu bhi vahi feel karti hai jo main feel karta hoon ,toh maine socha agar tu jealous ho jaayegi toh mujhe mera jawaab mil jaayega..."He trailed of as he saw that Twinkle was giving him a withering glare.

"Jhoot mat bolo. Mujhe Chinky ne sab kuch bata diya. Tumne Aryan ke saath bet laagayi thi na ki tum mujhse pehle confess karaoge? Isliye tumne woh sab naatak kiya hain na?" She interrogated before amusedly announcing "Par tum toh har gaye!"

He looked deep into her chocolate brown eyes before saying "What are a few hundred rupees if I can win the heart of the invaluable woman standing in front of me?"

And she was suddenly in his arms.

"Filmy dialogue bolne se main tumhe maaf nahi karoongi. Tumhe bohot bhar payi karni hogi. Mujhe shopping pe, khaana khana ke liye bhi leke jaana hoga, phir shaayad main tumhe bet lagane eke liye maaf kardungi."She sniffled as she buried her face in his shirt trying to stop the flow of her tears.

"Main thehra rich handsome aur respectful, tere liye itna toh kar hi sakta hoon!" he quipped as he wiped away her tears and bopped her nose lightly.

"I love you too Kunj. Main tumse pagalo ki tarah pyaar karti aayi hoon aur karti rahoongi" She said as she looked at the love of her life and felt a sense of contentment wash over her.

Hearing this declaration, Kunj face broke into a wide grin and Twinkle felt she had never seen anything more breath-taking.

As they fell back into each other's embrace the first of the sun's rays pierced through the dark, illuminating the rooftop.

THE BEGINNING 

************************************************************************************

And that is a wrap!Smile

Do tell me if you liked or not.EmbarrassedSmile

Thank you so much for the massive appreciation.Hug on the previous part.You people are the bestHeart.Star.

P.S. : It is a tad bit cheesy ( who am I kidding, it contains more cheese than a cheese pizza) and also at times confusing, so I hope that didn't put you off.Ouch

Also i would like to explain the massive amount of hindi dialogue that is present in both the parts. It's just that I cant imagine Kunj and Twinkle talking to one another in English..so really sorry if anyone finds it inconvenient. Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGtuyapal131sue1o1kayathre_sahillbluelake99vibha01KewlDudeKomal129817.sonalDEE2803Duumpstikit--Nargis--.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Interesting..Loved it
Please continue soon
Thank you so much!
The second part has been put up. :)
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3dancelover

cute...oh kunj!
continue soon
Thank you so much!
Big smileBig smile
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusharberry

wow nice 
i just loved it
so iam waiting for twinkles 
kunj is so cut
plzzz do continue soon
and plzzz do pm me
Thank you! :)
Yes i will definitely PM you. :)
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgomg

this sounds so interesting! update soon :)
Thanks! :)SmileSmile
The second part has been put up.Big smileBig smile
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Well kittu the first part was awesome. Waiting for next part. Do update fast.
Thank you so much! :)
The second part has been updated.Embarrassed

Go to top