Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Two Shot- The Confession (Final part on page 5 and bonus on page 7)

UncrownedQueen Senior Member
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Two Shot- The Confession

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun."   Jane AustenPride and Prejudice

***************************************************************************************

"What?!"

The single word, spoken almost like an expletive, disrupted the quiet peace of the night and had birds flying away from their resting places on the terrace in fright.

The speaker however, was unbothered by the disturbance she had caused and spoke with the same if not greater ferocity.

"You are in love with Alisha?!"

The person who had committed this grave offense, bit his lips hard to suppress his laughter and replied with the straightest face he could muster

"Haan yaar Twinkle! Kitni baar boloon? Hazaar bar toh puch chuki hai tu mujhse ,woh bhi teen ghanto main. Record banana chahti-"

"But you can't be in love with her, Kunj!"
She insisted, as she blinked repeatedly to prevent her eyes from tearing up all the while cursing the curvy America return who was unknowingly dashing all her hopes and aspirations.

"Why cant I be in love with her? Is she not lovable?"He replied, as he amusedly watched her nose grow red because of her emotional turmoil.

Soon. I will make you confess.
He thought gleefully.

An audible click was heard as she gritted her teeth and replied with the calmest tone she could muster

"Of course she is. I was referring to you."

He assumed a hurt expression, as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"Are you trying to say that I am not lovable?"

She took a long look at the sculpted face , windswept hair and kind eyes before saying
"You are extremely lovable Kunj."

The intensity with which these words were spoken caused his heart to skip a beat as he stared at the woman he had loved for more than half his life.

Forcing himself to play dumb, he gave her a smile and said in an extremely smug tone
"Toh phir problem kya hai?Shaadi pakki! Thodi toh khushi dikha!"

"Usme inta special bhi kya hai?" Twinkle asked as she turned away from him, her heart beating almost unsteadily at his previous proclamation.

"Jo mujhme nahi hai"she added quietly to herself.

" Pooch usme special kya nahi hai! Itni smart hai-"

"Maine na college main top kiya hai"

"khoobsurat hai-"

"Maine Miss Amritsar bhi jeeta hai!"

"Sabke saath acche se behave karti hai doosro ki madat bhi karti hai-"

"Tumhe pata hai kal na maine ek uncle aur aunty ko road cross karne main help ki, bichare inte darre huye the ki mujhe unn dono ka hath pakad ke-"

"Tu mujhe baar baar tokna band karegi? Main tujhse nahi , Alisha se pyaar karta hoon!"

Kunj immediately knew from the downword droop of Twinkle's shoulders and the agonised expression on her face that he had pushed her a buttons a bit too much.

"I will see you later Kunj. Do tell me how things go with Alisha."

She said in a monotonus voice and turned to return to her room, where she could have a good long cry in peace and get over her unrequited love with butter chicken and a huge tub of rocky road ice-cream.

"Twinkle listen-"

"Twinkle twinkle little star-"

Both started at the blaring ringtone being emitted by Twinkle's phone.

Not trusting herself to be with Kunj even a moment longer without saying things that would ,quite possibly, irreparably damage their friendship, Twinkle received the call on her phone with the haste she usually reserved for devouring her mom's food.

An excited voice spoke on the other end and the contents of the conversation made Twinkle almost giddy with happiness. She turned around to face the man she loved with a determined expression. 

So you like playing games Kunj? Well guess what, it's my turn now.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi forumwaasis!!HugPartyThis is the first installment of a two shot that had been going around in my head for a very long period of time. I know it isn't half as decent or as beautiful as one's you guys put up in this forum, so please bear with me. Ouch

Do let me know if I should continue it or notEmbarrassed

P.S. : I am sporadically active on the forum and hence kinda-sorta newLOL, so if you dont know my name (which is highly likely), it's KittuEmbarrassed

Nice to me you all!StarEmbarrassedHug

P.P.S : Sorry for any grammatical errorsHeart 

Edited by UncrownedQueen - 16 April 2016 at 12:55pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal131Taanya_khuranasue1o1bluelake99vibha01._Molly_.sahlz_13SweetSauKomal1298--Jenelle--17.sonalkardooks3dancelovertikitDuumpsnanetaTranquility123areeba_blossomkusharberry--Nargis--Sherni_Jerry.Khamosh.-Dracarys.

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I'm smiling away Day Dreaming
It is so refreshing to read something so light-hearted and fun after so long! I dont remember the last time I felt so girly LOL I swear I've been hysterical all day yesterday and today and then I read some deep deep one shots that played with my heart so reading this is such a breath of fresh air right now! 

I loved this. Do continue soon!

I've seen you like my posts so I'm aware of your existence on the forum but officially welcome to the forum! Embarrassed Hope you'll join in more now because this forum is an ocean of laughs once you dive in LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Exciting stuff. Well written too! 
Update soon!

UncrownedQueen

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
This is so cute.
I loved it can't wait for Twinkles pay back to Kunj.

UncrownedQueen

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Loved the start Embarrassed
Very well written
Continue soon

UncrownedQueen

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
beautiful start...
do continue soon..

Superb writing...

Hey Kittu, I'm Jen

UncrownedQueen

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Forumwasis.  Welcome u.. nd u r amazing.. what a plot.. plzzz update fast.  Clap

UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen Senior Member
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I'm smiling away Day Dreaming
It is so refreshing to read something so light-hearted and fun after so long! I dont remember the last time I felt so girly LOL I swear I've been hysterical all day yesterday and today and then I read some deep deep one shots that played with my heart so reading this is such a breath of fresh air right now! 

I loved this. Do continue soon!

I've seen you like my posts so I'm aware of your existence on the forum but officially welcome to the forum! Embarrassed Hope you'll join in more now because this forum is an ocean of laughs once you dive in LOL

Thank you so much! 
I  really really adore your posts!Star they are so nicely written and always fun to read!HeartEmbarrassed
Thanks for the welcome as well!Hug Will definitely make more effort to participateSmile
Will try to update this by tomorrow evening (Indian time)

Go to top