Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

In defence of Mani and Shagun... (Page 4)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yes of course they are right in their respective places but the habit of the forum is blame anyone who is between Ishra ...if it's done intentionally or not is not what they see. Mani and Shagun dint come in between Ishra intentionally.Shagun doesn't know that ishita is alive and mani wasn't aware regarding ishita a frame of mind after 7 yrs.It's was ishita s desicion to leave Raman and to not contact him for 7 yrs.If you love so much then why not contact him.So mani wasn't wrong to propose ishita.

Raman taunted mikita character for living with romi for seven yrs without marriage.I wonder what will he will say on ishita s character ?

Nways my point is most of judgement in foru biased.They don't judge from respective character angles.All they see these character could become a road block in Ishra s life.They forget these character had to enter becoz ishita Raman separated .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

Why would you discuss even with your best friend your innermost feelings about your husband.  ishita discussed Ruhi which makes sense.  But why in the hell she has to talk about Raman with Mani.  there is no need.  It is her extremenly private matter.  Even earlier, she never let Mani cross the boundary and discuss Raman.  She subtly told him, their firendship days will be numbered if he insults her husband..that's when Mani backed off in YHM 1.0.  She talks about the kids and family, but Raman is extremely private. I will be offended if Raman and Ishita discuss with either Shagun or Mani about their feelings or love for spouse.

I am not an old viewer of YHM as I started to follow this show few months ago but I had watched quite a few earlier episodes. Then I rechecked those episodes again today, Ishita did share her feelings about Rama with Mani many times in YHM 1.0. Plus she had shared the status of one of the most private moments of a married couple (physical relationship) with Mani as well as the dynamics of their (Ish-Ra) relationship. It had gone too overboard and Mani started to interfere in their relationship and private matters so much that Ishita had to show him his place at that time.

Now in these seven years, everything's changed. For whatever the reason is, it's the fact that Ishita has left Raman and doesn't want to meet him in her life time. Mani is now not only her best friend but a man with whom Ishita is sharing a family like a woman/wife shares a family with her man/husband. Ishita and Mani's relationship is not limited to only friendship now... it's more. He is the man and she is the woman of the family and she never for once remembered anything about Raman. Even when Mani asked she answered it vaguely like she's needed someone to move on. Misunderstanding can happen in reading a person's feelings but after living with that person under the same roof for seven years, it can't unless that very person was passing mixed/wrong signals.

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Wow! So YHM will end happily in next couple of weeks with 2 weddings?LOL
Apart from walking out on her husband, Shagun has also put her kids at risk on several occasions and constantly used them to get back at Raman. She never let Ishra in peace. Even if Ishita is dead, Raman's love for her is not. Even if Shagun has changed Raman cant forget that all his troubles in life have been on account of Ashok and thanks to Shagun- that even includes Romi today! However some OLV indicated Sharam marriage, he may say YES  to get married just for Bhalla-Shagun-Pihu sake...
But does  anyone care for his happiness? Why does Shagun even feel he will be happy being married to her? So I am happy if Shagun has changed. Once Ishita is back, she will help unite Ishra and make up for all the trouble she gave them, right? She has already compensated for the kids, now it is Ishra's turn!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoiPinkRose95--QUEEN--

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
People actually liking your post. ROFL OMG. Kya din agaye YHM forum k. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniishivangi838

Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

agree with your postSmile
LOL u won't have any die hard ishita-raman fans agreeing with u 

I am getting used it to it, though it's impossible to understand their oscillating PoV.
-CasKett- Senior Member
-CasKett-
-CasKett-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Mani and Shagun didn't have any fault. True. But Mani proposed Ishita at the wrong time, maybe he should have taken some time more then her answer would have been different. Raman doesn't love Shagun, so she has no point pushing it unnecessarily.  Raman meeting with NiRu will turn a new page.
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MS-

Originally posted by Pooja_Chavan

YHM is so messed up, that's why so many loopholes...

Hero, heroine, villain, comedian...
Kaun kya hai kisiko nahi pata LOL

@Blue--- These are now part of the story even if we count them as loopholes, we can't overlook them for the sake of the integrity of the storyline.
@Red-- It confuses me too!
Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Originally posted by Mreddy

Why would you discuss even with your best friend your innermost feelings about your husband.  ishita discussed Ruhi which makes sense.  But why in the hell she has to talk about Raman with Mani.  there is no need.  It is her extremenly private matter.  Even earlier, she never let Mani cross the boundary and discuss Raman.  She subtly told him, their firendship days will be numbered if he insults her husband..that's when Mani backed off in YHM 1.0.  She talks about the kids and family, but Raman is extremely private. I will be offended if Raman and Ishita discuss with either Shagun or Mani about their feelings or love for spouse.

I am not an old viewer of YHM as I started to follow this show few months ago but I had watched quite a few earlier episodes. Then I rechecked those episodes again today, Ishita did share her feelings about Rama with Mani many times in YHM 1.0. Plus she had shared the status of one of the most private moments of a married couple (physical relationship) with Mani as well as the dynamics of their (Ish-Ra) relationship. It had gone too overboard and Mani started to interfere in their relationship and private matters so much that Ishita had to show him his place at that time.

Now in these seven years, everything's changed. For whatever the reason is, it's the fact that Ishita has left Raman and doesn't want to meet him in her life time. Mani is now not only her best friend but a man with whom Ishita is sharing a family like a woman/wife shares a family with her man/husband. Ishita and Mani's relationship is not limited to only friendship now... it's more. He is the man and she is the woman of the family and she never for once remembered anything about Raman. Even when Mani asked she answered it vaguely like she's needed someone to move on. Misunderstanding can happen in reading a person's feelings but after living with that person under the same roof for seven years, it can't unless that very person was passing mixed/wrong signals.

In YHM 1.0, Ishita was still discovering her feelings for Raman, and Mani was the one who pointed out from her talk that she is in love with Raman and she negated it and did not admit to herself at that point.  Mani was just looking out for his friend and he saw the way Raman talked to Ishita and started interfering which Ishita put a stop to once she realized he was crossing the boundaries.  In this case Ishita is already in love with Raman and she know it so does not feel it necessary to discuss with Mani and keeps it private.  Yes, Mani misunderstood and proposed to her and today his mu got cleared anyway.  About remembering Raman, I think it is one of her most painful moments of her life and it will cripple her if she dwells on it..Don't know, maybe I am anlaysing Ishita too much, she was always a closed book and the writers never showed her POV.  Writers Ishita has disappointed many times in her reactions to situations..They have done a good job with Raman and Shagun etc but not that much with Ishita.  Because love aside, Raman was/is emotionally abusive to her when angry and they get back as if nothing happened.  So is Ishita like an ostrich (doesn't like to face the truth that Raman thinks she is not complete unless she has her own DNA kid) and earthworm with no spine because she bends whichever way to please the family.  But no Ruhi and being held responsible for your kids death can make anyone go insane with guilt..in that case would she have accepted Pihu and raised her..don't know..wonder how would someone react to such a situation, would they turn away from raising her or bury the guilt and raise her. She would have done, had Raman shared the loss with her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniiDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top