Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

In defence of Mani and Shagun... (Page 3)

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkRose95

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

agree with your postSmile
LOLu won't have any die hard ishita-raman fans agreeing with u

Ofcourse v ishra fans r not fools to accept dis Embarrassed
But some intelligent airhead fans ll accept it... N by the way who asked her to sacrifice??? Did raman asked her to or ishu??? No right...even for surrogacy she herself came forward to show off her mahaanta... Then y to create a fuss over tat Now?? I don't get that... Confused
U know the meaning of sacrifice tat v shouldn't expect anything from the other person...but here IF Airhead agrees then it's clearly coz of her SELFISH motives...so pluueezz don't try to make her as some mahaan ki murthi... Dead clearly none asked her to sacrifice her precious seven years wer she cud hav been with other two mens if raman is not this rich or if he couldn't afford her Designer sarees... This is the truth. .koi maane yaa naa maane it won't change Sleepy Ouch
Now airhead fans won't accept dis LOL Wink

Designer sarees??? LOL

More like gamchas Embarrassed

Arre uske liye wahi zyaada hai.. ..
Waise kya kaam karthi hai for her earning except hovering raman n bhalla family in the pretext of taking care of pihu... Shocked
Phir bhi she has all the money in this world for her horrible makeup LOL

Sab chor chaar ke Bhalla's ke sharan mein baithi hai! Like get a life madam; low life bit ... ch

Why can't she bug off! Ouch

She was perfect as the 11PM wali Shagun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95ishra_bestluv

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

agree with your postSmile
LOLu won't have any die hard ishita-raman fans agreeing with u

Ofcourse v ishra fans r not fools to accept dis Embarrassed
But some intelligent airhead fans ll accept it... N by the way who asked her to sacrifice??? Did raman asked her to or ishu??? No right...even for surrogacy she herself came forward to show off her mahaanta... Then y to create a fuss over tat Now?? I don't get that... Confused
U know the meaning of sacrifice tat v shouldn't expect anything from the other person...but here IF Airhead agrees then it's clearly coz of her SELFISH motives...so pluueezz don't try to make her as some mahaan ki murthi... Dead clearly none asked her to sacrifice her precious seven years wer she cud hav been with other two mens if raman is not this rich or if he couldn't afford her Designer sarees... This is the truth. .koi maane yaa naa maane it won't change Sleepy Ouch
Now airhead fans won't accept dis LOL Wink

Designer sarees??? LOL

More like gamchas Embarrassed

Arre uske liye wahi zyaada hai.. ..
Waise kya kaam karthi hai for her earning except hovering raman n bhalla family in the pretext of taking care of pihu... Shocked
Phir bhi she has all the money in this world for her horrible makeup LOL

Sab chor chaar ke Bhalla's ke sharan mein baithi hai! Like get a life madam; low life bit ... ch

Why can't she bug off! Ouch

She was perfect as the 11PM wali Shagun

Life... Gross. ...wat does that even mean? ?
Everyone ll say ishu is poking her nose in others problem... But here airhead crossed all the boundaries LOL bas ek aashram kholdhe. ...she'll b perfect to head that. ...sw u see Embarrassed Wink
--QUEEN-- IF-Dazzler
--QUEEN--
--QUEEN--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Raman moving on from shagun, Iishu moving on from subbu is fine. Ishra moving on from each other is quite hard,from whatever we witnessed for last two years.
I agree shagun turned positive and did lot for pihu and I agree mani helped ishu a lot, but because of their sacrifices is it compulsory that Raman should marry shagun and ishita marry mani?
Why can't anyone live single with spouse's memories? Can you replace your mom and dad, even if you have anyone to look after you,if you have so much attachment with them?
Only sacrifices matter? Not love? I know ishita did mistake, but if she comes back, Raman will accept her,but it may take time,because of his love. This is no way cheating shagun or mani.
After all"Love covers all mistakes".
I'm no actors fan, and this is just my pov.,no offence to anyone:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26Mreddys2397ishitaruhiishra_bestluv

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

Raman moving on from shagun, Iishu moving on from subbu is fine. Ishra moving on from each other is quite hard,from whatever we witnessed for last two years.
I agree shagun turned positive and did lot for pihu and I agree mani helped ishu a lot, but because of their sacrifices is it compulsory that Raman should marry shagun and ishita marry mani?
Why can't anyone live single with spouse's memories? Can you replace your mom and dad, even if you have anyone to look after you,if you have so much attachment with them?
Only sacrifices matter? Not love? I know ishita did mistake, but if she comes back, Raman will accept her,but it may take time,because of his love. This is no way cheating shagun or mani.
After all"Love covers all mistakes".
I'm no actors fan, and this is just my pov.,no offence to anyone:)

So true... Raman and ishita will forgive each other.. it's just matter of time
chandu1234 Goldie
chandu1234
chandu1234

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Its his personal wish to propose ishu but ishu didnt ask mani to help her even raman didnt ask shagun to leave manoj..whatever happens in future mani and shagun should not feel sad...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95s2397

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

there is no point harping this point, here, dear... the IQ level of this forum, doesnt allow the members to think rationally.

It seems most of the members are immature teenagers, who dont understand what it is to grow up. They are just gonna laugh at ur points and start thrashing first the characters and later you.

I tried on a couple of threads since past 2-3 days, but they dont even understand the points that we clearly right... they make their own assumptions and start bashing the members presenting his or her point.
PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Truth pricks Wink LOL
Tatsall i wanna say LOL   LOL
aukips Senior Member
aukips
aukips

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Can't say anything wrong in bhallas wish to settle dwn Raman wit shagun...becz thy believe ishita is no more.it's only a wish...whether it should b done or not is decided by Raman nd shagun...rt?? Shagun..if she wishes...the same...can't b blamed...she was once his wife...mother of his kids...betrayed him..for her own greed...came bck accepting every faults...nw looking after kids for 7 yrs...!! Raman...is still in ishitas memories.he can't be blamed for not accepting shaguns proposal...but he may decide to ..thinking abt kids future...
Ishita...where was she?? In some dream.land or what...wat she did was wrong...not evn thinking abt her a day old baby nd adi...betraying thm...tht too for 7 yrs... Nd in the show..she is shown as happy..nd contented... Can't digest...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Go to top