New OLV Finally the pat of love

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7822lKNHo
Guests reactions...and Bauji & Suman's scene with Vasu
Bauji, Suman, DS and Ashwin's reactions
DS, Ashwin and Bihaan's reactions. AB's interview, he explains the scene and then thanks the viewers. Then shoot of the rest of the scene.

WU with proper sequence:
Everyone is waiting for Thapki as Vasu wants her to recite Hanuman Chalisa. She sends Suman to look for Thapki and Suman comes back and tells her that Thapki is nowhere to be seen and her mobile phone is in her room. Guests say that recitation should start asap coz muhurat nikla ja raha hai. Shraddha tells Vasu that i have memorized it, please allow me to recite it so that i can save family's honour. Vasu has no other option so she allows Shraddha. Shraddha starts the recitation but then mixes some song lyrics with it. Guests start insulting her. Then Thapki comes and recites Hanuman Chalisa. Shraddha fumes and leaves from there...right after that Bihaan joins the family. At the end Thapki gets struck, so Vasu comes forward and gives her a pat of love (Thapki) and then she completes the recitation. Then boys come forward and take the murti for visarjan. Then Vasu, Shraddha and Thapki's scene...Vasu is extremely angry with Shraddha and she is scolding her badly. Thapki tries to defend Shraddha but Vasu stops her. Thapki then takes Vasu away.

Highlight: Murti is absolutely fine...means it neither fell on Thapki nor on the floor. So either that trishul will stop the murti from falling or Bihaan will hold it to save Thapki.
Bihaan was listening her recitation with a happy and content look on his face, he got worried when she got struck and when Vasu gave her a pat on love...he was genuinely happy. 

i don't know why i felt that Shraddha took Bihaan's help to keep Thapki away, he took her away but then brought her back home on time so Shraddha was pissed off at Bihaan

and i think Jigyasa was in the studio to record Hanuman Chalisa...not the title track or some love song Ouch

Edited by dynamic_doll - 12 April 2016 at 3:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16leonjayIshani15AnjuraiPuppy05iQraaa..dtd...Kowsi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
SANIAAA Hug
TFS jaan for both WU and links. EmbarrassedBig smile
i really loved that pat of love which vasu gave thapki with a smile like she approves of her as her bahu. aww Embarrassed
add another one in shraddha's hit list now lol cant wait to watch this epi as it has the pallu romance in it! 

yeah you are right bihuu mustve saved her and morti on time or something else mustve happened. and yeah she must be recording it in her stammering voice and we thought a song Ouch but she hashtag it #Singing what if its of something else? LOL

Edited by chandaaaxo - 12 April 2016 at 3:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayKowsidynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

SANIAAA Hug
i really loved that pat of love which vasu gave thapki with a smile like she approves of her as her bahu. aww Embarrassed
add another one in shraddha's hit list now lol cant wait to watch this epi as it has the pallu romance in it! 

yeah you are right bihuu mustve saved her and morti on time or something else mustve happened. and yeah she must be recording it in her stammering voice and we thought a song Ouch but she hashtag it #Singing what if its of something else? LOL
Chanda Hug
you're welcome Smile
not only Vasu approved her...but Bihaan was also really happy to see that Vasu has accepted Thapki Big smile yeah Vasu is surely on Shraddha's hit list now...and her first target is Vasu's ears LOL
we'll either get to see Bihaan saving her in nick of time or Bihaan applying ointment to her wounds...both scenes are equally good, let's see which one we get
i hope i am wrong and she has indeed recorded a love song for her realization track Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayIshani15AnjuraiiQraaaKowsi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

SANIAAA Hug

Chanda Hug
you're welcome Smile
not only Vasu approved her...but Bihaan was also really happy to see that Vasu has accepted Thapki Big smile yeah Vasu is surely on Shraddha's hit list now...and her first target is Vasu's ears LOL
we'll either get to see Bihaan saving her in nick of time or Bihaan applying ointment to her wounds...both scenes are equally good, let's see which one we get
i hope i am wrong and she has indeed recorded a love song for her realization track Wink

@Bold---- that's what i thought ! Shocked i hope we get it LOLLOL since she hashtag it singing so i think maybe or maybe not lets see! LOL I am waiting for the one bihaan saving her from the morti falling on her i think this will make her realize her love for him. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayAnjurai..dtd...Kowsidynamic_doll

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sania!!
Wow what has happened to Vasu? I am not going to forgive her she must repent on the things she did

It's not taht she acknowledges Thapki as perfect Bahu that she has accepted Bihaan as her son and it doesn't wash away her sins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayAnjuraidynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Chanda Hug
you're welcome Smile

@Bold---- that's what i thought ! Shocked i hope we get it LOLLOL since she hashtag it singing so i think maybe or maybe not lets see! LOL I am waiting for the one bihaan saving her from the morti falling on her i think this will make her realize her love for him. LOL
when i saw her pic in the morning...even i said the same thing but this olv made me change my opinion. some people on insta have commented that they hope she has recorded a romantic song for TPK...let's hope they consider our wish
yeah if Bihaan saves her...that will have more impact on her Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Thanks Sania!!
Wow what has happened to Vasu? I am not going to forgive her she must repent on the things she did

It's not taht she acknowledges Thapki as perfect Bahu that she has accepted Bihaan as her son and it doesn't wash away her sins
Vasu has become Thapki's fan number 1 LOL
Vasu deserves punishment which she will get now as she is on Shraddha's hit list...now Shraddha will use her expertise in physics and chemistry for torturing Vasu LOL
even i won't forgive her till she accepts Bihaan as her son and gives him the love he deserves.

.Karna

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dolly for OLV and WU too.
Now I am more worried. Vasu realised Thapki's goodness. As per spoilers, Thapki  is going to expose Shraddha. Then WHAT VASU GOING TO DO? 

dynamic_doll

Go to top