Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 13/4/16 (Page 6)

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONAL30

Yaar now m really fed up of simran n her attitude Matlab she is treating jogi as a punching bagAngry

lol she behaves as if ria is sabhyata ki murat 

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by SONAL30

Yaar now m really fed up of simran n her attitude Matlab she is treating jogi as a punching bagAngry

not just simran but also ria and adi/anki.    when ria's truth comes out in front of simran, I wish Raj gives a harsh punishment to ria and cold shoulder to simran. tit for tat.   
Then ria and simran to give sincere apologies to khurana's.

Ria and simran both ghamandi..that apology would take time..
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged

the room where they are writing answers, why no one keeping an eye in that room so that no one can copy someone else answers or burn them??  wish Ms Saxena had accompanied Sumedh Sir.

yeah..why did she leave all of a sudden?
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Hushh Finally been able to post...Otherwise my IF was behaving very weird yesterday...was not able to post nor open parvarish forum..Ermm nevermind LOL
Thanks shivuuu for the LU's Hug Hug

PS: Smiley update is on the way Wink

welcome gadhi LOL
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

the room where they are writing answers, why no one keeping an eye in that room so that no one can copy someone else answers or burn them?? wish Ms Saxena had accompanied Sumedh Sir.

the only thing I have been thinking since yesterday.
No CCTV!?
Sumedh Sir believed Ankita :/
Let's hope for the best.
I hope he did this To let Jassi understand that Justice should be in right way rather than illogical Tit for tat

BTW Adi's reaction when Ankita was pushed down
n Her papers burned.
the guy was in total shock

Yeah..how can someone believe ANKITA LOL
@bold yeah..thats right.

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balashiv15

But he doesn't know that even Aabid may defeat him later or even Jogi or Rahul/Rohit

and he'll never side with Jassi.. yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega

@Bold- Exactly.LOL He is so delusional. He thinks removing Ria will straightaway guarentee him the SOTY trophy.LOL And the biggest irony is that, admist all this planning and plotting, he has NEVER appeared in the top 3 of any actual round( not qualifiers, but the actual SOTY rounds). And he thinks eliminating Ria would make him the Champ. Just like that.LOL 
Matlab acc to Aditya, - Rahul, Abhid, Jogi wagera toh bas chole bhature khaane aaye hai, bas yeh Aditya hi hai jo SOTY ke liye aaya hai.LOLLOLLOL And Ankita bhi pagal. Why are this evil team forgetting that it is SOTY! Not 'best team' of the year- ki dono ko package mein trophy milega.SleepyTongue Ultimately, Aditya will plot against Ankita and usko bhi double cross kar dega- Ankita is so preoccupied with Jassi ki she is not even caring about this fact.LOL

Edited by NAUCholic - 14 April 2016 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Originally posted by balashiv15

But he doesn't know that even Aabid may defeat him later or even Jogi or Rahul/Rohit

and he'll never side with Jassi.. yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega

@Bold- Exactly.LOL He is so delusional. He thinks removing Ria will straightaway guarentee him the SOTY trophy.LOL And the biggest irony is that, admist all this planning and plotting, he has NEVER appeared in the top 3 of any actual round( not qualifiers, but the actual SOTY rounds). And he thinks eliminating Ria would make him the Champ. Just like that.LOL 
Matlab acc to Aditya, - Rahul, Abhid, Jogi wagera toh bas chole bhature bhaane aaye hai, bas yeh Aditya hi hai jo SOTY ke liye aaya hai.LOLLOLLOL And Ankita bhi pagal. Why are this evil team forgetting that it is SOTY! Not 'best team' of the year- ki dono ko package mein trophy milega.SleepyTongue Ultimately, Aditya will plot against Ankita and usko bhi double cross kar dega- Ankita is so preoccupied with Jassi ki she is not even caring about this fact.LOL

yeah..LOL he has NEVER appeared in the top 3 of any round. 

@Bold LOLOLOL hahahah 

@Blue LOL they haven't the brains even LOL

@green yeah Ankita will ultimately make faces and then plot against him and she will get Adi out..paving way for Jassi-Jogi-Ria

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
But I didn't understand the math of further elimination. Yaha se 7 people will be remaining. And Suri said ki 3 rounds are baaki. So after this 7 students and 2 rounds. What is the no. of students they are planning to keep in the finale? 5 or less than 5 mostly. Then I hope they don't keep the enitre finalists of the Same school- i.e Jassi/Ria's school. I hope Aditya and Ankita doesn't reach the finals. Uske pehle hi party khatm hona chahiye for them. LOL If there are 5 finalists, I hope they would be Jassi,Jogi, Rahul, Ria and Abhid. 

balashiv15

Go to top