Parvarrish - Season 2

India-Forums

   
Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 13/4/16 (Page 5)

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

As soon as anki out of competition, Adi on his own will be weak in scheming but have a feeling anki will not go out without fighting so will take Adi with her or at least will put some doubts in ria's mind 

Yeah.. Chachi is that type of person..khud vi doobegi aur doosron ko vi le doobegi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Yeah! One obvious way is to get it out of Ankita's mouth itself. But I guess they haven't brought their phones and all along with them to record or something. Dekhte hai what happens.

Yeah she's not very firm with her words..Adi is evil and tight lipped. Ankita might reveal herself 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky13

Thanks:)

welcome :)
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

precap.  I think Sumedh sir has given certain time to jassi to prove her innocence

din hear precap properly.. but he said you have 12 min/ 6 hrs or something to prove youre right/complete the task..or else youre out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.
.
another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!

Hope so. But 30-70 % chances hai. 30% that she'll speak up for Jassi. And 70% the other way. Because for Ria, Aditya>>>Jassi. So yeah, if there is some solid proof ki Aditya is doing this, she'll speak up for Jassi, but otherwise, I guess that chances are less. Anyway, I hope there is ome suspense and this is some secret twist. Mazza ayega aisa ho toh.

Ria will side with Adi 
today pakka twist...wait for updates :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholicMs.S.K.

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed
before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.
.
another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!

Sure twist..wait for updates :)
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

precap.  how will jassi prove her innocence?? if she does, hope sumedh sir gives marching orders to anki and at time ask adi who was in the room did not stop anki from burning the papers and why he did not admit it was anki who started first??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because he knows ki Jassi is a much bigger competition compared to Ankita. Jassi ko out karo, Ria ko toh he is already trying to eliminate her. After all that, he thinks ki Ankita is too bekaar- so he'll easily defeat her.LOL And with Ankita, he can easily plan and plot against Ria. 
So he'll obviously take his partner Ankita's side, if he is asked about what really happened in that room. Unless he has 'something else' in his mind.LOLLOL But chances kam hai. Itna jaldi nahi sudhrega woh.LOL Even if Sumedh asks him, 99% chances hai ki he'll take Ankita's side.LOL

But he doesn't know that even Aabid may defeat him later or even Jogi or Rahul/Rohit

and he'll never side with Jassi.. yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega


Edited by balashiv15 - 14 April 2016 at 6:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Wonder this maybe another secret twist of Sumedh Sir. That would make sense and cover up for the lack of monitoring the room where they were writing. 
Warna filal toh it was highly illogical. Okay, they can't fit CCTV in the Girls' Common Room. But then either they should have chosen another room or some school staff/authority should have monitored the students while writing. I don't get why Sumedh leaves the unmonitored room and go stand in the room which is already monitored by CCTV- especially when Sumedh Sir himself said to leave the written sheet in the GCR itself.
And itne important round mein he is the only school authority seen. Both rooms should have had some other school person keeping an eye. 
That is why I hope this is another secret twist. Because otherwise- there is no logic to explain so many loopholes and flaws in the whole thing.
But anyway. At the end of the day we all know Jassi-Jogi-Ria will be fine and Ankita- Aditya ka popat hoga always :P So let us just sit back and enjoy.LOL

yeah lol
even if there is a sports event we have so many teachers to monitor 

need a solid twist 

@bold: wohi toh Confused kya locha hai inka 
Parvarrish never has any loopholes as of such..so fingers crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Quick Updates 12/4/16

2 3

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 23   Views: 901

balashiv15 23 901 13 April 2016 at 2:39am by Ms.S.K.
Chutki mein Updates

2 3 4

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 25   Views: 1267

balashiv15 25 1267 08 April 2016 at 3:48am by balashiv15
Insta updates frok jiten nokewal

Author: vrinda65   Replies: 0   Views: 664

vrinda65 0 664 01 December 2015 at 5:25am by vrinda65

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index