Parvarrish - Season 2

India-Forums

   
Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 13/4/16 (Page 4)

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1498

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

precap.  how will jassi prove her innocence?? if she does, hope sumedh sir gives marching orders to anki and at time ask adi who was in the room did not stop anki from burning the papers and why he did not admit it was anki who started first??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because he knows ki Jassi is a much bigger competition compared to Ankita. Jassi ko out karo, Ria ko toh he is already trying to eliminate her. After all that, he thinks ki Ankita is too bekaar- so he'll easily defeat her.LOL And with Ankita, he can easily plan and plot against Ria. 
So he'll obviously take his partner Ankita's side, if he is asked about what really happened in that room. Unless he has 'something else' in his mind.LOLLOL But chances kam hai. Itna jaldi nahi sudhrega woh.LOL Even if Sumedh asks him, 99% chances hai ki he'll take Ankita's side.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55132

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.
.
another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1498

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.
.
another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!

Hope so. But 30-70 % chances hai. 30% that she'll speak up for Jassi. And 70% the other way. Because for Ria, Aditya>>>Jassi. So yeah, if there is some solid proof ki Aditya is doing this, she'll speak up for Jassi, but otherwise, I guess that chances are less. Anyway, I hope there is ome suspense and this is some secret twist. Mazza ayega aisa ho toh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55132

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
precap.  I think Sumedh sir has given certain time to jassi to prove her innocence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Joined: 06 September 2013
Posts: 6507

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thanks:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1498

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Yeah! One obvious way is to get it out of Ankita's mouth itself. But I guess they haven't brought their phones and all along with them to record or something. Dekhte hai what happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55132

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
As soon as anki out of competition, Adi on his own will be weak in scheming but have a feeling anki will not go out without fighting so will take Adi with her or at least will put some doubts in ria's mind 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Heya friends..after reading all your comments i'm thinking you're right..Sumedh sir may be having some trick up his sleeve..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Quick Updates 12/4/16

2 3

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 23   Views: 881

balashiv15 23 881 13 April 2016 at 2:39am by Ms.S.K.
Chutki mein Updates

2 3 4

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 25   Views: 1237

balashiv15 25 1237 08 April 2016 at 3:48am by balashiv15
Insta updates frok jiten nokewal

Author: vrinda65   Replies: 0   Views: 655

vrinda65 0 655 01 December 2015 at 5:25am by vrinda65

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index