Live Updates 13/4/16 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nicky13

welcome :)
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

precap.  I think Sumedh sir has given certain time to jassi to prove her innocence

din hear precap properly.. but he said you have 12 min/ 6 hrs or something to prove youre right/complete the task..or else youre out
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Hope so. But 30-70 % chances hai. 30% that she'll speak up for Jassi. And 70% the other way. Because for Ria, Aditya>>>Jassi. So yeah, if there is some solid proof ki Aditya is doing this, she'll speak up for Jassi, but otherwise, I guess that chances are less. Anyway, I hope there is ome suspense and this is some secret twist. Mazza ayega aisa ho toh.

Ria will side with Adi 
today pakka twist...wait for updates :)

The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.
another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!

Sure twist..wait for updates :)

Because he knows ki Jassi is a much bigger competition compared to Ankita. Jassi ko out karo, Ria ko toh he is already trying to eliminate her. After all that, he thinks ki Ankita is too bekaar- so he'll easily defeat her.😆 And with Ankita, he can easily plan and plot against Ria. 
So he'll obviously take his partner Ankita's side, if he is asked about what really happened in that room. Unless he has 'something else' in his mind.😆😆 But chances kam hai. Itna jaldi nahi sudhrega woh.😆 Even if Sumedh asks him, 99% chances hai ki he'll take Ankita's side.😆

But he doesn't know that even Aabid may defeat him later or even Jogi or Rahul/Rohit

and he'll never side with Jassi.. yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega
Edited by balashiv15 - 8 years ago

Wonder this maybe another secret twist of Sumedh Sir. That would make sense and cover up for the lack of monitoring the room where they were writing. 
Warna filal toh it was highly illogical. Okay, they can't fit CCTV in the Girls' Common Room. But then either they should have chosen another room or some school staff/authority should have monitored the students while writing. I don't get why Sumedh leaves the unmonitored room and go stand in the room which is already monitored by CCTV- especially when Sumedh Sir himself said to leave the written sheet in the GCR itself.
And itne important round mein he is the only school authority seen. Both rooms should have had some other school person keeping an eye. 
That is why I hope this is another secret twist. Because otherwise- there is no logic to explain so many loopholes and flaws in the whole thing.
But anyway. At the end of the day we all know Jassi-Jogi-Ria will be fine and Ankita- Aditya ka popat hoga always :P So let us just sit back and enjoy.😆

yeah lol
even if there is a sports event we have so many teachers to monitor 

need a solid twist 

@bold: wohi toh ðŸ˜• kya locha hai inka 
Parvarrish never has any loopholes as of such..so fingers crossed
Originally posted by SONAL30

Yaar now m really fed up of simran n her attitude Matlab she is treating jogi as a punching bag😡

lol she behaves as if ria is sabhyata ki murat 

not just simran but also ria and adi/anki.    when ria's truth comes out in front of simran, I wish Raj gives a harsh punishment to ria and cold shoulder to simran. tit for tat.   
Then ria and simran to give sincere apologies to khurana's.

Ria and simran both ghamandi..that apology would take time..

the room where they are writing answers, why no one keeping an eye in that room so that no one can copy someone else answers or burn them??  wish Ms Saxena had accompanied Sumedh Sir.

yeah..why did she leave all of a sudden?
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Hushh Finally been able to post...Otherwise my IF was behaving very weird yesterday...was not able to post nor open parvarish forum..🤔 nevermind 😆
Thanks shivuuu for the LU's ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

PS: Smiley update is on the way ðŸ˜‰

welcome gadhi ðŸ˜†