Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

the only thing I have been thinking since yesterday.
No CCTV!?
Sumedh Sir believed Ankita :/
Let's hope for the best.
I hope he did this To let Jassi understand that Justice should be in right way rather than illogical Tit for tat

BTW Adi's reaction when Ankita was pushed down
n Her papers burned.
the guy was in total shock

Yeah..how can someone believe ANKITA LOL
@bold yeah..thats right.

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

But he doesn't know that even Aabid may defeat him later or even Jogi or Rahul/Rohit

and he'll never side with Jassi.. yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega

@Bold- Exactly.😆 He is so delusional. He thinks removing Ria will straightaway guarentee him the SOTY trophy.😆 And the biggest irony is that, admist all this planning and plotting, he has NEVER appeared in the top 3 of any actual round( not qualifiers, but the actual SOTY rounds). And he thinks eliminating Ria would make him the Champ. Just like that.😆 
Matlab acc to Aditya, - Rahul, Abhid, Jogi wagera toh bas chole bhature khaane aaye hai, bas yeh Aditya hi hai jo SOTY ke liye aaya hai.😆😆😆 And Ankita bhi pagal. Why are this evil team forgetting that it is SOTY! Not 'best team' of the year- ki dono ko package mein trophy milega.🥱😛 Ultimately, Aditya will plot against Ankita and usko bhi double cross kar dega- Ankita is so preoccupied with Jassi ki she is not even caring about this fact.😆
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@Bold- Exactly.😆 He is so delusional. He thinks removing Ria will straightaway guarentee him the SOTY trophy.😆 And the biggest irony is that, admist all this planning and plotting, he has NEVER appeared in the top 3 of any actual round( not qualifiers, but the actual SOTY rounds). And he thinks eliminating Ria would make him the Champ. Just like that.😆 
Matlab acc to Aditya, - Rahul, Abhid, Jogi wagera toh bas chole bhature bhaane aaye hai, bas yeh Aditya hi hai jo SOTY ke liye aaya hai.😆😆😆 And Ankita bhi pagal. Why are this evil team forgetting that it is SOTY! Not 'best team' of the year- ki dono ko package mein trophy milega.🥱😛 Ultimately, Aditya will plot against Ankita and usko bhi double cross kar dega- Ankita is so preoccupied with Jassi ki she is not even caring about this fact.😆

yeah..LOL he has NEVER appeared in the top 3 of any round. 

@Bold LOLOLOL hahahah 

@Blue LOL they haven't the brains even ðŸ˜†

@green yeah Ankita will ultimately make faces and then plot against him and she will get Adi out..paving way for Jassi-Jogi-Ria
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I didn't understand the math of further elimination. Yaha se 7 people will be remaining. And Suri said ki 3 rounds are baaki. So after this 7 students and 2 rounds. What is the no. of students they are planning to keep in the finale? 5 or less than 5 mostly. Then I hope they don't keep the enitre finalists of the Same school- i.e Jassi/Ria's school. I hope Aditya and Ankita doesn't reach the finals. Uske pehle hi party khatm hona chahiye for them. ðŸ˜† If there are 5 finalists, I hope they would be Jassi,Jogi, Rahul, Ria and Abhid. 
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

But I didn't understand the math of further elimination. Yaha se 7 people will be remaining. And Suri said ki 3 rounds are baaki. So after this 7 students and 2 rounds. What is the no. of students they are planning to keep in the finale? 5 or less than 5 mostly. Then I hope they don't keep the enitre finalists of the Same school- i.e Jassi/Ria's school. I hope Aditya and Ankita doesn't reach the finals. Uske pehle hi party khatm hona chahiye for them. ðŸ˜† If there are 5 finalists, I hope they would be Jassi,Jogi, Rahul, Ria and Abhid. 

@bold yeah 

usually 5 students are kept till final round.
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

@bold yeah 

usually 5 students are kept till final round.

But even Amy has been shown scholarly.. so they might keep her also.. Abhid/Amy.. Although Amy has only been shown good in academic and not all areas
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

But even Amy has been shown scholarly.. so they might keep her also.. Abhid/Amy.. Although Amy has only been shown good in academic and not all areas

Yeah we can exclude Aabid then
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ankita will be out this time its so obvious.
guess Aditya too.
its time to start Jogi Ria Story.
Jogi Ria Jassi Rahul n ABHID/AMY