Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Kaunsi Hai Mohabbatein -ManIshARam and the Seven Year Itch 12.4.16 (Page 6)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

Originally posted by gravity23

Oh you're back, I didn't observe. You don't know me,but I'm your fan.Hug How many reviews did you give after leap? Can I get an indexEmbarrassed
NirvaanROFL cracked me up...
Thanks for the review,you made my dayBig smile

Hey, I haven't seen you on my thread as such...but welcomeTongue

O M G, You're my fan?? Wow!! Thanks for giving me a fan moment...you made my dayHug

Hahaha...Nirvaan, I think, has become a FICTITIOUS character...I'm sure these dabba CVs havent even FINALISED the guy for playing Nirvaan, they just keep taking his name liberally jab mann kiyaLOL

Gimme some time, will post an index and you can visit those links :)
Sorry, I didn't commentCry
I read most of your old ones rather than new ones, those were old episodes,so I didn't comment
My favourite was ishgun milan episode review during bbhoottrack, I've bookmarked itSmile
And yeah,I'm your super fanHug

Ayyo, you make me blush dearTongueTongue

but thank you so much!!1

Also, did u really like the bhoot track or ur just being sarcastic??WinkLOL 

I have created an index of my post-leap works, here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4607534&PID=132999134&#p132999134
My God,I didn't like bhoot trackOuch I was saying that your review on that episode was my favourite among all the reviews of yours I've read so farBig smile

Oh really? That's cool...I'm now trying to dig out that review, since I remember all the reviews I wrote during the bhoot track were shittyOuch
The title is" kabhi thi sauten,ab saheli" something like that, I'll tell you exact title once I reach homeSmile
That review was pretty hilariousROFL

Hahaha...I think I came across that one in my IF post history, am not sure though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--QUEEN--

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur review is Thumbs Up
the episode was Dead
everyone has lost der mind in the show except adi and shravu
raman wants to do shagun's bidaai
he wants shagun to gt married to sm1 else
that was pretty much clear
ishita W*F expression when mani ws proposing her ROFL
aliya is the most irritating character after toshiji and mahaan shagun Angry
aditi bhatia looks beautiful with long hair

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks dearTongue</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I am nt sure what Raman is thinking...I hope he wants to do hr bidaai and not his shaadi with herOuch</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">yes, the best of yest epi was - Ishu's W*F expressionLOLMani ke dimag mein batti hi nai jalti, he just doesnt get the hint</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aditi Bhatia has lvely long hair...wish I had hair like thatEmbarrassed</font>
hope so
coz after this scene in yesterday's episode in sbs he denied marrying anyone
mani is chipkali Angry
bt ruhi is proving to be airhead like her gentic mother
she is nt connecting the dots
who is aliya's appa
why ishu is not living with raman and new baby
does she think aliya to be ishra baby????
ruhi ws weak in maths bt still this is limit if she thinks aliya to be ishra baby

GBSC

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Dear awesome analysis of yhm. 
I don't know how many liters of vodka cvs drink before writing track and script of yhm.. Wink
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
All I could say is that I had to change the channel right after kissing the cooks hand ... But before that , Ishita was quite flirty with Mani , kind of way you behave with your spouse , she herself seems giving mix signals.
Also CV's know what 7 year means???? iPhone came for the first time 7 years ago , now it's more faster , sleeker, I started my new venture7 years ago and it seems like eternity ... Cars, technology , fashion everything's cages. Here all the actors seems happy with their desired look and that's it ???? Everyone looks fresher and younger ... they have taken the leap but they seems to be in a loop how to proceed so many loose ends ... TRP may be high but story wise , very badly written dialogues and execution is not got , and Australia ko Autralia toh lagnay do bhai ... Everything seems artificial ... I don't think I would be able to watch until they get their writing skills together .

Edited by infinity00 - 13 April 2016 at 2:49am
pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

All I could say is that I had to change the channel right after kissing the cooks hand ... But before that , Ishita was quite flirty with Mani , kind of way you behave with your spouse , she herself seems giving mix signals.
Also CV's know what 7 year means???? iPhone came for the first time 7 years ago , now it's more faster , sleeker, I started my new venture7 years ago and it seems like eternity ... Cars, technology , fashion everything's cages. Here all the actors seems happy with their desired look and that's it ???? Everyone looks fresher and younger ... they have taken the leap but they seems to be in a loop how to proceed so many loose ends ... TRP may be high but story wise , very badly written dialogues and execution is not got , and Australia ko Autralia toh lagnay do bhai ... Everything seems artificial ... I don't think I would be able to watch until they get their writing skills together .

Agreed, 
They took leap without doing proper homework 

GBSC

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Amazing reviews but most hilarious was sharvu part ,I also thought my ear is not properly working aa I don't understand wat he is saying all I grap is he is complaining about papa. But ur explanation of it is really crack me up I can't stop my laughter worried my colleagues may wonder wat she is doing instead of working lol. Wink

svati12

arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I just love ur reviews...its much entertaining than bakwas yhm!!!do write more

Edited by arooshee - 13 April 2016 at 12:45pm

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Ishitaruhi and Arooshee and the others, thank you for the heartfelt compliments
due to lack of time I am unable to reply to you guys individually, but please know its your comments and feedback that helps me write better reviews each timeSmileHug

Go to top