Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Kaunsi Hai Mohabbatein -ManIshARam and the Seven Year Itch 12.4.16 (Page 3)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

As always epic review
ROFL ROFL ROFL
May I add
Pihu saw the pics and recognizes it's her.( actually Ruhi). And the date and year on the pic .. And asks "how come I'm in this pic I'm only 7 years old ?". And adi diverts her.., these idiots can't even answer that simple question..wait till it blows up on their faces.
Such detail oriented and yet these people are fooling her about her real mom..,
And they all think she's too young ..To know the truth.. Go figure ..

Hahaha...I was damn  ANNOYED with how the BHALLA CLAN reacted to that one, so didnt mention it in my reviewROFL

But honestly, are they MORONS? LIKE REAL WALKING TALKING MORONS?

They are forgetting Pihu's grown up and continues to grow in a generation that derives its daily dose of entertainment from reality TV, mindless drama shows and knows waaayyy more than adults can ever pick up on

and there was, Toshi, with those big-big toad like eyes when Pihu asked the qs...

wanted to throw something at her headAngry

and knowing how nosy today's kids are, Pihu WILL go to all lengths to figure out things even if a speck of doubt comes up

it wont be before she sees "herself" (Ruhi) with Ishita in some picture and wonders who this new woman is

i still cant believe they are planning to NEVER tell her

I mean, at least do THAT and honour the woman who made Bhalla House a home all these yearsShockedShockedShocked

Edited by gravity23 - 12 April 2016 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyGBSCMdwst

Divya5377 Senior Member
Divya5377
Divya5377

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Ruhi is suffering the most..I really wish she come out from her disguise soon..she surely take time to take her Ishima positively..can't blame her though it's intentional or not they did try to give Ruhi..Ishita suffered a lot in these 7 years recalling the night and she don't have strength to face Raman and she can't take his hatred..she is so lost and she can't think logically on what she is missing.this is one major issue which I can't connect to Ishita character since she is not this way..how can she ignore her whole family including her daughter.. I know her guilt has dominated everything

Raman...he so much disappointed me today...no comments..what is he doing from 7 years..is it not his responsibility to get Shagun married to Manoj..why they should hide about Ishu..she does deserve to be called as mother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya5377

Ruhi is suffering the most..I really wish she come out from her disguise soon..she surely take time to take her Ishima positively..can't blame her though it's intentional or not they did try to give Ruhi..Ishita suffered a lot in these 7 years recalling the night and she don't have strength to face Raman and she can't take his hatred..she is so lost and she can't think logically on what she is missing.this is one major issue which I can't connect to Ishita character since she is not this way..how can she ignore her whole family including her daughter.. I know her guilt has dominated everything

Raman...he so much disappointed me today...no comments..what is he doing from 7 years..is it not his responsibility to get Shagun married to Manoj..why they should hide about Ishu..she does deserve to be called as mother

I am surprised by HOW MUCH Ishita has let this guilt wash over her...I mean, its quite uncharacteristic of her to ABANDON her child like that, just because her hubby accused her of leading to their other daughter's death...how is this even a solution???

Ruhi is absolutely justified to feel the way she does..she is at the hands of a complete ruthless bitch...is in an impressionable age...and has just met her IshiMa after ages, who she presumes is happy with her life while she is rotting in hell

For that matter, she hates Raman too...and essentially, she is in a worse condition than Adi was ...at least AdI THOUGHT he was loved unconditionally..Ruhi has no much notions to hold on to

I agree on Raman's issue...THIS IS SO BIZARRE...

The whole Bhalla family KNEW that Manoj and Shaggy were together..why didnt they get her married off to him then?? Just for Pihu's sake? Isnt that selfishness? I mean, even if Shaggy wudve married, she COULD STILL take care of Pihu

Divya5377GBSCsvati12

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by mayasundar

Hi Akanksha,
Your reviews are getting more frustrated day by day

Hope at least for your sake CV bring IshRa together soon

Oh yess!! I am getting more and more pissed by the day...with all sorts of nonsense re-marriage theories coming up...dunno WHY CVs are hell-bent on destroying even post-leap storyConfused Seems you're not watching it anymore thoughConfused

Hi Akanksha,

No as I told you earlier that I stopped watching even before the child swap drama because I did not want IshRa love to be a fake for me at least with Raman spewing venomous words and Ishita instead of fighting trying to commit suicide both of them were so out of character so that they could bring in this unwanted leap which till to date I think is unnecessary.

So I guess we can expect once again a grand marriage for Shagun.

I  sincerely hope they dont REACH the altar even, coz it wud be too much to take
Raman spewing venomous words, yes, I totally expected it coz he IS like that...doesnt think before speaking and LATER REGRETS his words and actions

But WHY THE HELL was Ishita in a hurry to die?? She had Pihu, to look after, if nobody else

That looked out of character for me, to be honest...minutes ago she had even swapped Ruhi for the little one's sake and then she just forgot about the baby!!

Personally, the LEAP was unnecessary

that stupid Nidhi drama was POINTLESS

In fact, when they started the Aman-Pallavi track, they should've just stuck to Rohit's custody..and landing Sarika in jail for her scheming and Aman Chaddha for being a wife beater..

they jst complicated matters in the most INSANE way possibleSleepy

Hi Akanksha,

Raman usually spew words out of anger but he never said anything to her which will hurt her to the core like calling her baanj when he fought tooth and nail with everyone to bring her kid to the world even hiding it from her so that people don't call her that so the cv literally killed him for the leap. Ishita was shown as a strong character who takes all kinds of abuse hurled at her with a smile on her face spreading only love but to show leap they made her a coward and made her to commit suicide.

They should have stopped with Rohit custody even when they went for the murder they could have shown a classic court drama instead of a bizarre revenge of Nidhi which looks even more ridiculous than the Subbu revenge drama because if Ishita had not murdered chadda how would Nidhi have taken revenge from Raman? She already waited 14 years would she have been waiting till her life time to see if anyone from his family would murder some one so that she could take her revenge against Raman

I agree to some extent, with what you say...he has never ever uttered THOSE EXACT words to Ishita he said to her last, right before the leap...but time and again he HAS criticized and mocked her for being Jagatmaata...and he is quick to blame her when something falls apart, even though he may also have had a hand in it

he is just that,IMPULSIVE...and admittedly, v v rash and harsh sometimes

As for Ishita, I think she was MORE broken by Ruhi's death,her guilt and added to that, Raman's words which cut deep into her...but then, when she DID GET SAVED by Mani, she should've just racked her brains and STAYED BACK for Pihu...if nobody else

CVs could've shown Ishu staying at her parents' house and bringing Pihu up...and even with that they could've shown the leap...Hw IshRa again come together FOR Pihu

why this unnecessary Nidhi revenge drama? You're right, looks more bloody illogical than Subbu drama...I mean, 14 effing years...shouldn't you die of stomach ulcer with all that hate and revenge piled up in your tummy? And its not like Nidhi DIDNT have a life of her own..she was a smart, successful lawyer and now she is nothing but a bitch trying to exploit a kid for her lifestyleAngryAngryAngry

"She already waited 14 years would she have been waiting till her life time to see if anyone from his family would murder some one so that she could take her revenge against Raman"

ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

ROFL

CV's LOGIC, I tel you

Nidhi must possess some psychic powers man!LOL

Hi Akanksha,

I don't know why she is staying away from all of them post leap or her pov but from what I watched before leap especially the hut scene she would say to him that I died thousand death to see hatred in your eyes when you pushed me even after they saved me I knew it was your plan but that hatred in your eyes killed me and she will be saying I wish I was hanged instead of seeing your hatred and he would manfoy her saying that do you think I can live if something happened to you some thing like that along the lines as I don't remember the dialogues properly so my thinking would be she is staying away since she thinks that Raman hates her and thinks she is unlucky for him.

Yeah he blames her for everything treats her as punching bag to vent out his frustration as he knows that she understand him very well but baanj word is her Achilles heels for her the word coming from the one person mouth who she thought would never consider her incomplete or step mom killed her.

My beef is neither with Raman or Ishita but with CV for killing both the characters and their love for unnecessary leap or to glorify Shagun as the epitome of sacrifice.

My personal pov that Mani/Nidhi is not going to stay for a long time they were just needed for this leap to occur and for MU between IshRa

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26Mona-GBSCgravity23svati12Mdwsttraveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Akanksha,

I don't know why she is staying away from all of them post leap or her pov but from what I watched before leap especially the hut scene she would say to him that I died thousand death to see hatred in your eyes when you pushed me even after they saved me I knew it was your plan but that hatred in your eyes killed me and she will be saying I wish I was hanged instead of seeing your hatred and he would manfoy her saying that do you think I can live if something happened to you some thing like that along the lines as I don't remember the dialogues properly so my thinking would be she is staying away since she thinks that Raman hates her and thinks she is unlucky for him.

Yeah he blames her for everything treats her as punching bag to vent out his frustration as he knows that she understand him very well but baanj word is her Achilles heels for her the word coming from the one person mouth who she thought would never consider her incomplete or step mom killed her.

My beef is neither with Raman or Ishita but with CV for killing both the characters and their love for unnecessary leap or to glorify Shagun as the epitome of sacrifice.

My personal pov that Mani/Nidhi is not going to stay for a long time they were just needed for this leap to occur and for MU between IshRa

You are absolutely right Maya...

I kinda understand Raman's POV also, and Ishuz as well

Both acted stupid, and possibly regret their actions

and yes, Raman's hatred and the fact that she contributed to the biggest loss in his life...did break her apart

so much so, that she preferred to be presumed dead than come back alive and face more backlash

And yet, I feel, she could've made a tiny effort to reach out to her little born...

personally, the CVs put both the characters through hell and led to this leap point

ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY

Earlier too, whenever they had to prove Raman is a monster, they would DELIBERATELY make him behave like a wild man outta his mind...dunno why they do that...then he says and does things he wudnt normally do

Even I feel Mani wont be around too long

Nidhi, am not so sure..she may stay longer though

Can u believe I actually prefer seeing HER as the vamp than Shagun? I m SO, SO SICK N TIRED OF THE Ishita-Raman-Shagun tug-of-warStern Smile

GBSC-K.13-Mdwst

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Brilliant review...
Right on point...

To be frank...the ep was very boring yesterday and the track seems to be going nowhere

Ishra need to meet asap and Ishru relation should also be mended soon so Ruhi can become normal again though I know it's going to take time

gravity23svati12Mdwst

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Akanksha,

You are absolutely right Maya...

I kinda understand Raman's POV also, and Ishuz as well

Both acted stupid, and possibly regret their actions

and yes, Raman's hatred and the fact that she contributed to the biggest loss in his life...did break her apart

so much so, that she preferred to be presumed dead than come back alive and face more backlash

And yet, I feel, she could've made a tiny effort to reach out to her little born...

personally, the CVs put both the characters through hell and led to this leap point

ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY

Earlier too, whenever they had to prove Raman is a monster, they would DELIBERATELY make him behave like a wild man outta his mind...dunno why they do that...then he says and does things he wudnt normally do

Even I feel Mani wont be around too long

Nidhi, am not so sure..she may stay longer though

Can u believe I actually prefer seeing HER as the vamp than Shagun? I m SO, SO SICK N TIRED OF THE Ishita-Raman-Shagun tug-of-warStern Smile

Sorry Akanksha,

I never had a connect with this iron baby so she not thinking about the baby do not bother me but I do feel sad for Adi though she should have thought about him but may be she feels she is a bad omen for him too and something will happen to him too if she contact him that is why she is avoiding him.

Yeah they make Raman do deliberate things and treats her as a punching bag and they make Ishita super bahu with no feelings and she would forget all the harsh words like nothing happened 

If at all IshRa confrontation happens in leap I want to see her open about how hurt she feels time and again she has to prove herself as a good mother and wife every time and how Raman harsh words affect her instead of she forgiving everyone instantly.

I don't want Shagun to change into negative role but I don't want her near Bhalla family as well one thing which is bizarre to me why did she not marry Manoj who she dearly loved to get the respect that you were talking about in your review instead turned into a nanny for Pihu. She could have taken care of Pihu too after marrying Manoj and why everyone is hiding that Ishita is her mother.Ouch it looks like Ishita committed a big crime and everyone is trying to protect Pihu childhood from getting scarred for life.

I do want Nidhi to stay they cannot do anything to Ashok as he is main villain but they can show Nidhi is punished for her criminal activities.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya5377GBSCgravity23Mdwst

Divya5377 Senior Member
Divya5377
Divya5377

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Maya - now it makes more sense for me from Ishu POV...thanks for reminding about hut scene...I so wish Ishu talks about her hurt due to Raman words when she meets Raman or may be some point of time..the words he used are so so so bad that it totally broke the base of YHM..

Edited by Divya5377 - 12 April 2016 at 7:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

Go to top