Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Kaunsi Hai Mohabbatein -ManIshARam and the Seven Year Itch 12.4.16 (Page 2)

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by mayasundar

Hi Akanksha,
Your reviews are getting more frustrated day by day

Hope at least for your sake CV bring IshRa together soon

Oh yess!! I am getting more and more pissed by the day...with all sorts of nonsense re-marriage theories coming up...dunno WHY CVs are hell-bent on destroying even post-leap storyConfused Seems you're not watching it anymore thoughConfused

Hi Akanksha,

No as I told you earlier that I stopped watching even before the child swap drama because I did not want IshRa love to be a fake for me at least with Raman spewing venomous words and Ishita instead of fighting trying to commit suicide both of them were so out of character so that they could bring in this unwanted leap which till to date I think is unnecessary.

So I guess we can expect once again a grand marriage for Shagun.

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Hehe...you rock Thumbs Up
Yhm nowadays is all about manhoosiyat...one is in ramans house and one is with ishita
They need to speed up asap and let ishra meet ...anger jealousy...revenge frustration  love can come along...all sh*t can be beared if we get them together on-screen in one frame

Thanks C.B.
Read your message, will reply soon-ishSmile

so yeah, I am just getting impatient with all this BUILDUP...I feel, ab bahut ho gaya buildup

I CANNOT watch ManIsh compromise wali love story and ShaRam's majboori wali shaadi ki story...they need to meet ASAP, like you said...I dont care if they BURN with jealousy seeing each other with diff people. At least SOME SPARKS will fly...kuch to hoga...

yahaan toh am getting SICK AND TIRED of ppl recalling that MANHOOZ RAAT AND 7 SAAL PEHLE wala nonsense

I'm like - GET OVER IT ALREADY PEOPLE!!!D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCcrazy_bholitraveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Akanksha,

Oh yess!! I am getting more and more pissed by the day...with all sorts of nonsense re-marriage theories coming up...dunno WHY CVs are hell-bent on destroying even post-leap storyConfused Seems you're not watching it anymore thoughConfused

Hi Akanksha,

No as I told you earlier that I stopped watching even before the child swap drama because I did not want IshRa love to be a fake for me at least with Raman spewing venomous words and Ishita instead of fighting trying to commit suicide both of them were so out of character so that they could bring in this unwanted leap which till to date I think is unnecessary.

I  sincerely hope they dont REACH the altar even, coz it wud be too much to take
Raman spewing venomous words, yes, I totally expected it coz he IS like that...doesnt think before speaking and LATER REGRETS his words and actions

But WHY THE HELL was Ishita in a hurry to die?? She had Pihu, to look after, if nobody else

That looked out of character for me, to be honest...minutes ago she had even swapped Ruhi for the little one's sake and then she just forgot about the baby!!

Personally, the LEAP was unnecessary

that stupid Nidhi drama was POINTLESS

In fact, when they started the Aman-Pallavi track, they should've just stuck to Rohit's custody..and landing Sarika in jail for her scheming and Aman Chaddha for being a wife beater..

they jst complicated matters in the most INSANE way possibleSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000GBSC

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Hi Akanksha,

Hi Akanksha,

I  sincerely hope they dont REACH the altar even, coz it wud be too much to take
Raman spewing venomous words, yes, I totally expected it coz he IS like that...doesnt think before speaking and LATER REGRETS his words and actions

But WHY THE HELL was Ishita in a hurry to die?? She had Pihu, to look after, if nobody else

That looked out of character for me, to be honest...minutes ago she had even swapped Ruhi for the little one's sake and then she just forgot about the baby!!

In fact, when they started the Aman-Pallavi track, they should've just stuck to Rohit's custody..and landing Sarika in jail for her scheming and Aman Chaddha for being a wife beater..

Hi Akanksha,

Raman usually spew words out of anger but he never said anything to her which will hurt her to the core like calling her baanj when he fought tooth and nail with everyone to bring her kid to the world even hiding it from her so that people don't call her that so the cv literally killed him for the leap. Ishita was shown as a strong character who takes all kinds of abuse hurled at her with a smile on her face spreading only love but to show leap they made her a coward and made her to commit suicide.

They should have stopped with Rohit custody even when they went for the murder they could have shown a classic court drama instead of a bizarre revenge of Nidhi which looks even more ridiculous than the Subbu revenge drama because if Ishita had not murdered chadda how would Nidhi have taken revenge from Raman? She already waited 14 years would she have been waiting till her life time to see if anyone from his family would murder some one so that she could take her revenge against Raman

GBSCgravity23

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for your review. Serial chaye kaisa bhi ho, your sense of humor rocks. Love love love it. ClapLOL

First of all, the plot line is so weak and illogical. 
So Amma, Toshi, Raman all waited for 7 years to think about Shagun's izzat? Kyon bhai...7 saal kya ande de rahe the yeh log? Stupid fools sab ke sab.

Then blocking someone else's door ...Amma has become dimwit in 7 years.

Toshi...ughhh...competing for the most irritating character now along with some others...

Raman...logically he should be happy and try to woo Ishu back...God knows what CVs will make him do...

Mihir and Adi are at present best. 

Raman please go and bring Manoj back and this time...make him get married to Shagun. 

Ruhi's condition is totally justified. 

Ishu looking so gorgeous...and still cannot think her life without Raman. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCgravity23traveller_girl

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
As always epic review
ROFL ROFL ROFL
May I add
Pihu saw the pics and recognizes it's her.( actually Ruhi). And the date and year on the pic .. And asks "how come I'm in this pic I'm only 7 years old ?". And adi diverts her.., these idiots can't even answer that simple question..wait till it blows up on their faces.
Such detail oriented and yet these people are fooling her about her real mom..,
And they all think she's too young ..To know the truth.. Go figure ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Akanksha,

Hi Akanksha,

Hi Akanksha,

Raman usually spew words out of anger but he never said anything to her which will hurt her to the core like calling her baanj when he fought tooth and nail with everyone to bring her kid to the world even hiding it from her so that people don't call her that so the cv literally killed him for the leap. Ishita was shown as a strong character who takes all kinds of abuse hurled at her with a smile on her face spreading only love but to show leap they made her a coward and made her to commit suicide.

They should have stopped with Rohit custody even when they went for the murder they could have shown a classic court drama instead of a bizarre revenge of Nidhi which looks even more ridiculous than the Subbu revenge drama because if Ishita had not murdered chadda how would Nidhi have taken revenge from Raman? She already waited 14 years would she have been waiting till her life time to see if anyone from his family would murder some one so that she could take her revenge against Raman

I agree to some extent, with what you say...he has never ever uttered THOSE EXACT words to Ishita he said to her last, right before the leap...but time and again he HAS criticized and mocked her for being Jagatmaata...and he is quick to blame her when something falls apart, even though he may also have had a hand in it

he is just that,IMPULSIVE...and admittedly, v v rash and harsh sometimes

As for Ishita, I think she was MORE broken by Ruhi's death,her guilt and added to that, Raman's words which cut deep into her...but then, when she DID GET SAVED by Mani, she should've just racked her brains and STAYED BACK for Pihu...if nobody else

CVs could've shown Ishu staying at her parents' house and bringing Pihu up...and even with that they could've shown the leap...Hw IshRa again come together FOR Pihu

why this unnecessary Nidhi revenge drama? You're right, looks more bloody illogical than Subbu drama...I mean, 14 effing years...shouldn't you die of stomach ulcer with all that hate and revenge piled up in your tummy? And its not like Nidhi DIDNT have a life of her own..she was a smart, successful lawyer and now she is nothing but a bitch trying to exploit a kid for her lifestyleAngryAngryAngry

"She already waited 14 years would she have been waiting till her life time to see if anyone from his family would murder some one so that she could take her revenge against Raman"

ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

ROFL

CV's LOGIC, I tel you

Nidhi must possess some psychic powers man!LOL

ishitaruhisvati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

I was waiting for your review. Serial chaye kaisa bhi ho, your sense of humor rocks. Love love love it. ClapLOL

First of all, the plot line is so weak and illogical. 
So Amma, Toshi, Raman all waited for 7 years to think about Shagun's izzat? Kyon bhai...7 saal kya ande de rahe the yeh log? Stupid fools sab ke sab.

Then blocking someone else's door ...Amma has become dimwit in 7 years.

Toshi...ughhh...competing for the most irritating character now along with some others...

Raman...logically he should be happy and try to woo Ishu back...God knows what CVs will make him do...

Mihir and Adi are at present best. 

Raman please go and bring Manoj back and this time...make him get married to Shagun. 

Ruhi's condition is totally justified. 

Ishu looking so gorgeous...and still cannot think her life without Raman. Smile

thanks for your compliments Rose...yo made me laugh a lot too
Smile

I HOPE RAMAN fishes Manoj out from paataal and marries him off to Shagun...I dont want HIM to sit in the mandap with Snow WhiteConfused

So Amma, Toshi, Raman all waited for 7 years to think about Shagun's izzat? Kyon bhai...7 saal kya ande de rahe the yeh log? Stupid fools sab ke sab. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haan Rose, anda hi toh de rahe the...

Shagun ne 40 saal ki umar mein anda diya, aur usi ande ki khatir Raman ke ghar pe ruk gayi
Anda Chor Manoj ko bhula ke apne ande (Pihu) ki parvarissh karne ke liye Shagun ne kurbaani

Ab Toshi apne ande jaisa badan aur ande jaisa dimag lagake Puttar ki shaadi ex-bahu se karwana chahti hai

Amma ne zindagi mein kabhi anda nai khaya, isliye nai samajhti ki Ishita galti se wapas aa gayi toh use anda milega 7 saal baadROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

in reality, SAB ANDA DE RAHE HAIN, KHA RAHE HAIN

Aur Raman, ANDA MAARNA CHAHTA HAI KISI KE MUNH PE, USKA MOOD AAJKAL AISA REHTA HAIROFLROFLROFL

rose1000GBSC

Go to top