Views

Users

Frequent Posters

traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Brilliant review...
Right on point...

To be frank...the ep was very boring yesterday and the track seems to be going nowhere

Ishra need to meet asap and Ishru relation should also be mended soon so Ruhi can become normal again though I know it's going to take time
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You are absolutely right Maya...

I kinda understand Raman's POV also, and Ishuz as well

Both acted stupid, and possibly regret their actions

and yes, Raman's hatred and the fact that she contributed to the biggest loss in his life...did break her apart

so much so, that she preferred to be presumed dead than come back alive and face more backlash

And yet, I feel, she could've made a tiny effort to reach out to her little born...

personally, the CVs put both the characters through hell and led to this leap point

ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY

Earlier too, whenever they had to prove Raman is a monster, they would DELIBERATELY make him behave like a wild man outta his mind...dunno why they do that...then he says and does things he wudnt normally do

Even I feel Mani wont be around too long

Nidhi, am not so sure..she may stay longer though

Can u believe I actually prefer seeing HER as the vamp than Shagun? I m SO, SO SICK N TIRED OF THE Ishita-Raman-Shagun tug-of-war😳

Sorry Akanksha,

I never had a connect with this iron baby so she not thinking about the baby do not bother me but I do feel sad for Adi though she should have thought about him but may be she feels she is a bad omen for him too and something will happen to him too if she contact him that is why she is avoiding him.

Yeah they make Raman do deliberate things and treats her as a punching bag and they make Ishita super bahu with no feelings and she would forget all the harsh words like nothing happened 

If at all IshRa confrontation happens in leap I want to see her open about how hurt she feels time and again she has to prove herself as a good mother and wife every time and how Raman harsh words affect her instead of she forgiving everyone instantly.

I don't want Shagun to change into negative role but I don't want her near Bhalla family as well one thing which is bizarre to me why did she not marry Manoj who she dearly loved to get the respect that you were talking about in your review instead turned into a nanny for Pihu. She could have taken care of Pihu too after marrying Manoj and why everyone is hiding that Ishita is her mother. it looks like Ishita committed a big crime and everyone is trying to protect Pihu childhood from getting scarred for life.

I do want Nidhi to stay they cannot do anything to Ashok as he is main villain but they can show Nidhi is punished for her criminal activities.

Divya5377 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya - now it makes more sense for me from Ishu POV...thanks for reminding about hut scene...I so wish Ishu talks about her hurt due to Raman words when she meets Raman or may be some point of time..the words he used are so so so bad that it totally broke the base of YHM..Edited by Divya5377 - 8 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya5377

Maya - now it makes more sense for me from Ishu POV...thanks for reminding about hut scene...I so wish Ishu talks about her hurt due to Raman words when she meets Raman or may be some point of time..the words he used are so so so bad that it totally broke the base of YHM..

Yes Maya...thank you for reminding us of that hut scene

that is linked to Ishita's decision 7 years back of not returning to Bhalla House ever

and yes, its true that you can take everybody's barbs but the hardest are those coming from the person you love the most😭😭😭

Damn sad, coz right now Raman is regretting each second of the day, thinking what he ended up doing
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Brilliant review...

Right on point...

To be frank...the ep was very boring yesterday and the track seems to be going nowhere

Ishra need to meet asap and Ishru relation should also be mended soon so Ruhi can become normal again though I know it's going to take time

Thanks dear😛

the episode was boring as hell, with Mani and Shagun and Toshi and Amma's antics eating up all the screen space😡😡

And I hope they dont stretch IshRa meeting...right now, am just worried for Ru...poor kid...she is the worst situation of all...imagine you're alive when people think you're dead and you're stuck in the same timeframe😲😲
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Sorry Akanksha,

I never had a connect with this iron baby so she not thinking about the baby do not bother me but I do feel sad for Adi though she should have thought about him but may be she feels she is a bad omen for him too and something will happen to him too if she contact him that is why she is avoiding him. You're right, but then Ishita was a lot concerned about that baby too which is why she agreed for the child swap in the first place, so it was weird when she left to commit suicide immediately...

Yeah they make Raman do deliberate things and treats her as a punching bag and they make Ishita super bahu with no feelings and she would forget all the harsh words like nothing happened I remember all those unnatural fake lovey-dovey scenes right after a huge fight

If at all IshRa confrontation happens in leap I want to see her open about how hurt she feels time and again she has to prove herself as a good mother and wife every time and how Raman harsh words affect her instead of she forgiving everyone instantly. Ohh yes, that would be much, much needed...how she doesnt have to prove it to him and his family each time that she is a  good wife and a good mom...I wish she expresses her hurt exactly as it is...Raman may not mean certain things as he says it, but the man needs to have a lid on his impulsiveness😲

I don't want Shagun to change into negative role but I don't want her near Bhalla family as well one thing which is bizarre to me why did she not marry Manoj who she dearly loved to get the respect that you were talking about in your review instead turned into a nanny for Pihu. She could have taken care of Pihu too after marrying Manoj and why everyone is hiding that Ishita is her mother. it looks like Ishita committed a big crime and everyone is trying to protect Pihu childhood from getting scarred for life. I dont want Shagun around the Bhallas anymore, coz the longer she stays, the greater are her possibilities of dreaming of a happy home with Puttar and then turnin negative when Ishita comes back at the last minute...she should just get married to Manoj...as for Ishita committing a crime, if the Bhallas REALLY feel that, then, for her sanity's sake they could have cooked up a tale around Ishita's death not making it seem like its suicide but accident, or whatever...at least Pihu wud KNOW of her real mother and not buy into the truth of ShaRam marriage...dats just disgusting😲😲😲

I do want Nidhi to stay they cannot do anything to Ashok as he is main villain but they can show Nidhi is punished for her criminal activities. Yes, I prefer HER over Shagun,tbh...and yes, I want Ruhi/Ishita/Raman anyone of these three to teach her a lesson and make her life hell for what she did all these years. Yes. I would love that.😡

Replies in red
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh you're back, I didn't observe. You don't know me,but I'm your fan.🤗 How many reviews did you give after leap? Can I get an index😳
Nirvaan🤣 cracked me up...
Thanks for the review,you made my day😃
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingmanu

Oh you're back, I didn't observe. You don't know me,but I'm your fan.🤗 How many reviews did you give after leap? Can I get an index😳

Nirvaan🤣 cracked me up...
Thanks for the review,you made my day😃

Hey, I haven't seen you on my thread as such...but welcome😛

O M G, You're my fan?? Wow!! Thanks for giving me a fan moment...you made my day🤗

Hahaha...Nirvaan, I think, has become a FICTITIOUS character...I'm sure these dabba CVs havent even FINALISED the guy for playing Nirvaan, they just keep taking his name liberally jab mann kiya😆

Gimme some time, will post an index and you can visit those links :)
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awsm one...cant stop laughing.. 🤣
Suddenly everyone is worried abt shagun IZZAT...7 saal se so rahe the...
Wen amma talking abt shagun's TYAAG.n yada yada ..i literally started laughing..eerrr sorry crying ..i ws crying sachchi.. 😆
Epi ws boring...want ishra face off soon n rescue ruhi...
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gravity23

Hey, I haven't seen you on my thread as such...but welcome😛

O M G, You're my fan?? Wow!! Thanks for giving me a fan moment...you made my day🤗

Hahaha...Nirvaan, I think, has become a FICTITIOUS character...I'm sure these dabba CVs havent even FINALISED the guy for playing Nirvaan, they just keep taking his name liberally jab mann kiya😆

Gimme some time, will post an index and you can visit those links :)

Sorry, I didn't comment😭
I read most of your old ones rather than new ones, those were old episodes,so I didn't comment
My favourite was ishgun milan episode review during bbhoottrack, I've bookmarked it😊
And yeah,I'm your super fan🤗