India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Kaunsi Hai Mohabbatein -ManIshARam and the Seven Year Itch 12.4.16

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I'm really sorry guys, for not posting yesterday's review, and for posting today's review so late. Down with viral and struggling to give my nose and eyes some rest from all the sneezing, and a runny noseCry

So. Today's episode. Was. Utter. Crap.

I am so annoyed with ALL of them its not even funny.

I could've never imagined a stupid tiff between Amma and Raman would lead Amma, Toshi AND Raman to start thinking about ShaRam marriageAngry This is just too much garbage.

First off, Amma WAS at fault today because you dont just ask permission from ONLY society head to get carpentry work done in front of the neighbour's flat, using up the common space meant for BOTH the flats. You effing also, for courtesy sake, ask your immediate neighbour. That's just common sense. I would've gone berserk too, had I been in Raman's place. 

Secondly, Mihika living with a loser like Romi is diff from Shagun being a maid to Pihu and Raman, even though the basis for uncomfortable questions arising is literally the sameSleepy

As much as I hate to admit it, at least Shagun and Raman were a married couple once upon a time, and have a legit history, this dumbass Mihika will BECOME history once Romi is done climbing the corp ladder and getting adulation from other womenStern Smile

And I just dont get it- Amma's words stung Toshi and Raman ENOUGH to start thinking of giving Shaggy the respect "due" to her, is it? Amma? AMMA, for God's sake?!! It is just a private matter between the Iyers and the Bhallas, and BOTH the families are well aware of the 'internal secrets" common and exclusive to each of them, so then why the fuss? I'd have understood had it been some other apartment-dweller or Raman's business associate or something like that. Bas DRAMA karwa lo CVs seAngryAngry

7 F^&ing years they all slept, snored, dilly-dallied and NOW they realize Shagun has been sacrificing too much??!!OuchOuchOuch It was okay for them and specially RAMAN, to agree to his EX-WIFE being a surrogate mother for a baby with his current wife, and NOW eyebrows are being raised!???Confused Raman is THINKING of according her some respect, by doing what? Marrying her?? Aren't they bored seeing each other's faces for 20+ damn years??? SUCH CRAP TIMING, I TELL YOU! Both Iyers and Bhallas are a bunch of stupid morons.

Amma was more concerned about Shagun's marital status and her place in the society, despite the fact that Shagun did it all voluntarily, and from the looks of it, doesn't even expect to be "rewarded" for it. Heights of idiocy. Why doesn't she go and lecture Mihika to stay away from that unscrupulous Romi, or just marry him and save her izzat in front of the whole damn worldAngry 

I do NOT understand why the f Toshi looks so kicked about getting Shagun married to her already miserable son. From WHICH angle does it look the happiness in his life is gonna be restored even if he marries Snow White? WHY DO YOU NEED TO MARRY YOUR EX-WIFE JUST BECAUSE YOUR WIFE IS PRESUMED DEAD? WHY? DeadDeadDead

And Shagun, I have absolutely no words for her. WHICH WOMAN IN HER SANE MIND just LEAVES a man madly in love with her, who almost went to the altar with her (read: Manoj) to care for a child borne with her ex-husband's sperm?? WHICH WOMAN DOES THAT?Nuke There were billions of ways she could have taken care of Pihu...she could've married Manoj and stayed somewhere nearby in the same damn city, see/meet Pihu regularly...be her foster mother or whatever...or just an aunt, goddamit.

WHY D F HAVE THE BHALLAS HIDDEN ISHITA'S EXISTENCE FROM PIHU AS WELL HER OWN TRUTH??Geek Ruhi must've been a toddler when she would've got to know the reality of her parents' marriage and her fate, then why d hell is Pihu being accorded so much unnecessary protection? I mean, even Adi, had to face the torture living with vamp Shagun and that ass&** Ass-oak and had become a psychological mess! But he turned out FINE, didn't he? Then why is Pihu not being told the truth? She has every right to KNOW!!Shocked And she's not going to be devastated, like they all think, on the contrary she might get some real life drama to base her nautanki onConfusedLOL

Pihu is old enough to understand the plot and nuances of Saajan ka Sasural and Parvati's antics and sindoor drama, wont she understand why Raman and Shagun are NOT together as husband-wife but only as her parents? Wont she understand the truth of her own mother? This is just too much fodder for future drama, aur kuch nai!

And Pihu is an annoying child too, in so many ways...WHICH idiotic child just asks, sorry, DEMANDS to see her parents' wedding album EARLY IN THE MORNING BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL???Wacko My mom would've whacked some sense into me, and there they were, stupid Bhallas, indulging her even more. Nonsense! I didnt even know my parents HAD A WEDDING ALBUM when I was her age...kids these days grow up way tooo fastShocked

Ishita CATEGORICALLY told Mani she had NOTHING to look forward to, move on to...because Raman was everything for her. WHY, pray, WHY did that stupid Mani even DARE attempt to kiss her hand? And then later do the creepy candlelight drama and propose to her? He should've taken a hint when she first moved her hand away at the dining table - she looked like a stray cockroach had suddenly began crawling up her skin and she had to yank it off. But Mani didn't get itOuchD'oh

I would be MORTIFIED, had my best friend slammed it on my face that he cannot move on and clearly loves his wife/girlfriend still, even though they aren't togetherOuchOuchOuch Mani didn't get it, EVEN AFTER 7 DAMN YEARS AND THAT CLEAN AD CLEAR STATEMENT? And I'm sure Aalu doesn't get it too!Angry And where the F is Nirvaan,did he hang himself to avoid living with these two nut cases??? I guess, for Aalu, a woman's 'no' means a 'yes'?? Coz she is still clearly encouraging MANID'oh

And yesterday, Mani told Ishu..that everybody anyway thinks she is dead and no more in the world...so she should move on too...I was so so pissed...MORON, the minute you were able to move on your own feet and knew you weren't really dependent, shouldn't you have first asked your bestie to GO VISIT HER FAMILY AND HER DAUGHTER BACK IN INDIA? Mani clearly doesn't know what he wants...do din pehle he was berating Ishu for NOT trying to meet her daughter even once...and now he wants her to move on forgetting EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. Kya logic hai bhai??Wacko

ADI was the only sensible one in the episode today. He too is uncomfortable with the impending Shaggy marriage drama...

I couldn't get a word of what Shravu spoke today, is it that my ears acting up or does he really speak like he has vada-pav in his mouth??Confused 

I only feel bad for Ruhi. And nobody else. Everybody else is acting like a brainless git. Yes, even Iishita, even Raman. 

Poor Ru...she is not only hurt that Ishita is prolly planning to start a new life but has conveniently forgotten all about her, and her past. She has so much angst, possessiveness, love and hate, all rolled into one complex series of emotions. But I wonder - WHY didnt she think it was strange that Ishita was LIVING with a different man and not married to him yet? I mean, Raman was NO WHERE in question!! So how come that didn't tickle her brains?

Maybe she will act as a road block in Mani and Aalu's grand plans, and too glad I will be if that happens. After all, who d f cares about ManAalu. I care only about my IshRaRuDay Dreaming

I was laughing when Ruhi yelled at Aalu, "jab se tum yahan aayi ho tab se phone pe lagi hui ho. Jao naa...tumhen to bahut sari decorations karni hogi yada yada" "apne personal kaam hi karne the toh ghar pe hi rehti naa!"ROFL Even though Ru said it in anger and frustration, Aalu NEEDED it big time!

I mean, kaun sa self-proclaimed FAN and PA aisi nautanki karta hai? Imagine you're SRK's PA and instead of being around him to see what he needs, you chit-chat on the phone and hatch plans to get your adoptive Amma to say yes to your nakli Appa? Any celeb is bound to lose itLOL

That was the  ONLY happy moment I had in the epi today...else everything these days seems to revolve around "WOH MANHOOZ RAAT" "7 SAAL 7 SAAL 7 SAAL" ...duh... even the precap sucks...what with IshMani trying to do a duet togetherWacko Godknowswhy

Rejection ka naach hai ya acceptance ka, pata naiLOL

P.S. There's this poll I created some time ago. Just for the sake of funLOLLOL please do visit the link and vote/post your comments on the sameLOL

It is regarding Mihir's new lookLOLLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4607373

Edited by gravity23 - 12 April 2016 at 3:51pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

chheda-banu-22sonamDivya72nikichatz1dent4uSheetalAnshuljhansi26tharun123Mreddyremya1990annviSA1234Divya5377lazyshambhaviMona-ishitaruhiBoo2014rose1000GBSCcutekhusboomomb24ishra_bestluv--QUEEN--K.S.Desai09infinity00janani_divanDivanIshraru-Gan-GugumintiSnigdha_Khanamkaa1202svati12MdwstLady_Macbethsree1809

SA1234 Senior Member
SA1234
SA1234

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
ClapClapClap

Heartfelt thanks for this review Aka!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SA1234

ROFLROFLROFL
ClapClapClap

Heartfelt thanks for this review Aka!

LOL my pleasure dearWinkWinkWink 

SA1234

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Your post makes my day...Hug

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Your post makes my day...Hug

haha, am gladLOL

ishra_bestluv

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Akanksha,
Your reviews are getting more frustrated day by day

Hope at least for your sake CV bring IshRa together soon

GBSC

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayasundar

Hi Akanksha,
Your reviews are getting more frustrated day by day

Hope at least for your sake CV bring IshRa together soon

Oh yess!! I am getting more and more pissed by the day...with all sorts of nonsense re-marriage theories coming up...dunno WHY CVs are hell-bent on destroying even post-leap storyConfused Seems you're not watching it anymore thoughConfused

Edited by gravity23 - 12 April 2016 at 3:53pm
crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hehe...you rock Thumbs Up
Yhm nowadays is all about manhoosiyat...one is in ramans house and one is with ishita
They need to speed up asap and let ishra meet ...anger jealousy...revenge frustration  love can come along...all sh*t can be beared if we get them together on-screen in one frame

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annvigravity23traveller_girlGuguminti

Go to top