Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Idhar Udhar | ArHi Story (Ch 4 - Pg 5 - UPDATED 18/07) (Page 5)

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Oh I wanted to know AT ji, is it okay if I leave a comment here or do I need to drop it by on the blog as well?  Embarrassed

Khu and Aru ki idhar udhar ki baaton mein, Mr. Sexy Hair ke baare mein bhool hi gaye  That is clearly a highlight, something being heard for the first time, in terms of a hair brush. Does Khushi have a short hair cut by any chance? 

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 03 May 2016 at 10:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeffy2k2

Oh I wanted to know AT ji, is it okay if I leave a comment here or do I need to drop it by on the blog as well?  Embarrassed

Khu and Aru ki idhar udhar ki baaton mein, Mr. Sexy Hair ke baare mein bhool hi gaye  That is clearly a highlight, something being heard for the first time, in terms of a hair brush. Does Khushi have a short hair cut by any chance? 

Dropping a comment on either forum is fine...if you're feeling extra generous, please do drop in comments on both ;) :D

About Khushi's hair length - I honestly havent really thought about it but it would be safe to say that its neither too long nor too short... :p

Also - Aman and Aditi are in a relationship, they have been in one since school. Akash mentions this in the first chapter  :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 03 May 2016 at 11:06pm

dev25Zeffy

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Dropping a comment on either forum is fine...if you're feeling extra generous, please do drop in comments on both ;) :D

About Khushi's hair length - I honestly havent really thought about it but it would be safe to say that its neither too long nor too short... :p

Also - Aman and Aditi are in a relationship, they have been in one since school. Akash mentions this in the first chapter  :)

If AT ji as a writer you can be generous with the word length, I think a reader can be as well with the comments. 

So does MrSexyHair have a counterpart as well? I think since she is a model she might have medium length hair. Waiting to see how you describe the color now. 

Yes, I knew I was missing something. Thank you for pointing the fact out. It would be interesting to watch Khushi and Akash tease each other, presuming he is unaware of her relationship status. Why do I have a feeling Akash is acting it all along, I think he secretly knows Khu and Aru are in a relationship. 

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 03 May 2016 at 11:17pm

dev25AngelTeen

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
simply superb
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
AT ji, 

Wow Chapter 'Teen' took such a sharp turn, in terms of intensity. What I like is the transition it has taken from the previous chapter. 

I love how minutely and wonderfully you describe actions, reactions all along.  Each and every single one of them. 

Why do I feel Aditi is the key to everything, she will play a major role in setting things right. Her portrayal as a sweet person has a deeper meaning. Maybe once she gets to know about Akash, she might let go Aman for the sake of him. That does not make sense, given Aman is heterosexual. But, I also cannot help but imagine what would her reaction be to Akash's revelation. 

Arnav on the other hand would be pleasantly surprised that Khushi didn't let him in on the secret. Or would he be angry, let down? Akash was clearly angry with Arnav's previous attitude and managed to shock Khushi, deeply affect her with the latest revelation. People change over time, how would the dynamics between the trio change after the truth is revealed is going to be an interesting read ahead. 

In the beginning, the dynamics between Khushi and Akash does not bear any consequences, but the moment she is around Aman, Arnav cannot help but feel jealous, does that suggest he might know about Akash's real nature already? Aman and Aditi are oblivious for obvious reasons, but Arnav is his family, right? 

Just a few random observations, 

Khushi is rich, well off. Maybe everyone is. But then, she traveled by the Metro as well. Just that her parent's driver bit led to the conclusion in addition to partying in Hauz Khas.

Arnav met Khushi in Amreeka, Aditi's suspicion was nicely put to rest, unless she persues it further. Also, he does not dance? 

Last but not the least, Akash's grief is captured very well and one cannot help but wish that he gets to lead a life he deserves to live for soon. The layers added to the characters are thought out to a great extent and it is very easy to get addicted to your charaters. 

dev25AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 18 July 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Chapter Four updated!

Edited by AngelTeen - 18 July 2016 at 12:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25ZeffymahrusweetyMysticRiver

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525