Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Idhar Udhar | ArHi Story (Ch 4 - Pg 5 - UPDATED 18/07) (Page 2)

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
tfsBig smile ILS was awesome... quite sure about  'IU' Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Awesome start.. :)

AngelTeen

secretidentity Groupbie
secretidentity
secretidentity

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Interesting premise, the first chapter certainly lives up to its title!

Extremely curious to know where this goes next. Great job!

AngelTeen

anamika00 Senior Member
anamika00
anamika00

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
loved the update...beautiful start...:)

AngelTeen

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Amazing start of an Amazing story.. loved it.. so ARSHI are together and Arnav wants Khushi to break the news to all.. well lets see will Miss Khushi do the same or enjoy giving hard times to her naughty smirk giving beau Arnav Singh Raizada.. loved the superb start.. Best wishes and Happy Writing Big smile

thanks for pm Smile 

AngelTeen

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Rae!! Here it is! *jumps around*LOL
And I am so excited to be on board this story. Having left school just an year back, I probably find it difficult to imagine a reunion right now but I definitely get what kind of a day that might be!:) 

Coming to "Idhar udhar ki baatein", the title totally reminds of "Idhar udhar ki baatein wagera wagera", the only saving line of the entire disappointment of a movie 'I hate love storys' was :P (Don't know if you get the reference or not!)

I am loving the entire tone in which you are writing this story, bole to ekdum bindassLOL Supermodel Khushi is someone I haven't known from your pen so I am waiting to see how her character progresses :) And I am so convinced that you will make me love this Khushi as well!
Arnav... of course.. your Arnav's have a knack of making me blush, grin and do-God-awful-things in delightWink

But the best surprise out of all was Akash Malik(Malik? Interesting!) the giver of bear hugs and Khushi's best friend, somehow I know a whole lot of batchmates in school like him :D And the best part is that *ahem* he has absolutely no idea what his best friend and cousin have been up to for so long(And neither do I. I want moreee!LOL)

And finally of course the setting of this entire story. Reunions, memories, gossips, crushes, classmates, teachers, 'popular gangs', the 'nerd gangs'...and what not! Oh. It reminds me of the school farewell! one of the best memories of my life. Despite having been a certified 'nerd' in school (Yes! Me too!LOL) lanky, bushy hair, made fun of, scores, listens to the teachers wala nerd :P I still had my share of fun and friends, not very adventurous ones to be honest, but that's me :') And all I can remember from the farewell is when we got there and classmates stared at each other and in the blink of a moment, gentlemen and Ladies had evaded the awkward teenagers we once we're :P So I wonder now what reunions feel like. Even more overwhelming I bet!

Khair. After this MUCH lengthened comment which you are probably bored of by now :P I want to plead my absence on this story for about a month. I will be back pakka promise with even longer details and my brand of bakwaas ;) 
At the moment, do continue Rae, you will have me here until the end! :D

-Risha

(ArHi romance doesn't even border between cute and hot.They are literally 'hot'Embarrassed 
excuse me for the lack of a better term *sheepish*) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeffyAngelTeen

orchids8888 IF-Dazzler
orchids8888
orchids8888

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hello dear, I am new to your stories...But I religiously follow Jenny's stories & I love them so I decided to go through this one...

I genuinely loved the beginning of this series dear... I loved the language you have used to depict high school... Its perfect dear... It takes me back to my school days...

So Arnav-Khushi are a couple... Thats fabulous...

Waiting to know how you plan to take this story further...

PS: I am following your blog... I have commented on the blog... But its coming as your comment is awaiting moderation... So commented here as well...

AngelTeen

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
simply brilliant
loved it;

AngelTeen

Go to top