Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kardooks

When I saw your posts today of wanting to be under Zain in the push-up scene I cracked up, because I didn't see the episode as yet, after viewing the episode I understood what you meant, the guy was smoking hot today even his dialogues I loved the twinkle mera honey, Mahi mera money lines, I was also cracking up at Kunj's facial expression when Yuvi was wooing Mahi. Overall I think it was an okay episode.

When you say it like that, it sound sooo bad and besharam  β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

I loved Zain today. Actually I always love Zain πŸ€£ But he really did look smoking today 

Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is great to get your analysis Areeba.
Love how you do this.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Areeba maa ki ja ho ahaha
Awesome analysis
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I know it has only been like two or three days but I've missed your posts, I'm such an addict I know πŸ˜†

Most of the things that happened these past few days were quite self-explanatory I guess. Twinkle's desperation, Mahi's determination and Kunj's frustration. I love how prepared I am to handle the problems that will arise in Twinjs relationship because you gave us the heads up so long ago πŸ˜Ž

Dude, seriously how do you manage to depict such detail from a 5 second scene where the passport is shown for literally 0.5 seconds? πŸ˜³ I know people picked up on the year 1990 and were confused about it too but your break down is so fascinating and again, I am awed by your numerology takes. 

Yuvi's song sequence was lols but I got the underlying message too. Old habits die hard, the saying goes. He just cant help himself with his obsession. Okay, I really miss Meg right now because I'm pretty sure she would've smashed out an analysis on Yuvi's sequence today. 

Great post Areeba, I actually had a chance to look underneath all the hilarity because I've been in hysterical fits all day πŸ˜† So thanks for being able to control your sense of humour too πŸ€£

Aw thats so nice of you to say and it validates my reasoning for not wait gym time online for a fandom! πŸ˜†

The last few episodes have definitely been very self-explanatory from Kunj's perspective especially.  It'll be nice to see them explore their relationship after Yuvi goes away for a while. He'll definitely be back though because I cannot imagine TEI without our hottie Zain! πŸ˜› I'm excited for everything that'll happen after this stupid track is over. 

Thank you thank you! You guys are just awesome!  The episode was funny in all it's glory though and that kept me going. 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

2/5 oooh that's kinda harsh, I actually enjoyed today's episode well the second half at least, providing I wanted to strangle Twinkle in the first half.

There must come a time when she have to realize that her husband have needs and she must consider him before running of to save the world. I didn't like the episode where she ran to catch Yuvi's fling and when Kunj asked her if she's okay, how she ignored him. 
Moving forward I want to see her a little bit considerate towards him, granted that he is the kind of person who will be by her side no matter what, but hell it won't hurt to show a little appreciation.
Btw how hot did Zain looked today, when he entered on the bike I was wishing that he wasn't evil. 
Happy that you decided to give us an analysis.

From a critical POV, it was terrible episode despite being painfully hilarious. 

I think that time will come soon. It'll be exciting to see a track as such play out after this track ends. I honestly hope they don't stretch this track for more then a week. 

OMG Zain was the best! Yuvi's character has also been my favorite in last there episodes.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinjaddict

If I wasn't so addicted to this show, I would have SO stopped watching ages ago but it was nice to read your analysis of the episode. I appreciate how this track is going by quickly, I just want to see TwiNj being all cute with each other, we're all done with this Devika/Mahi drama.

OHMYGOSH SAME DUDE! Like if it wasn't for my obsession, I would've quit this show a long time ago. I honestly hope this track goes just as quickly as they've introduced it because it's a pain. Hilariousness just made up for how terrible it is. 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

When you say it like that, it sound sooo bad and besharam  β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

I loved Zain today. Actually I always love Zain πŸ€£ But he really did look smoking today 

I have my dibs on Zain for a while now ladies!! Bae looked so good!! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duumps

It is great to get your analysis Areeba.

Love how you do this.

thanks hun! I don't know how I managed to do so today! 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

Areeba maa ki ja ho ahaha

Awesome analysis

Lmao all thanks to your encouragement of leaving the brain behind Rosh! 
Edited by areeba_blossom - 8 years ago
twinjaddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

OHMYGOSH SAME DUDE! Like if it wasn't for my obsession, I would've quit this show a long time ago. I honestly hope this track goes just as quickly as they've introduced it because it's a pain. Hilariousness just made up for how terrible it is. 

It kills me that if someone I knew was watching this show, i'd be making fun of them like OMG WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS EKTA SHOW? And now I am that person. The past few episodes have been SO funny to watch, it's like logic fell off that cliff with Mahi.