Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

   
Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#85|Judaa Hoke Bhi..Tu Mujh Mein Kahin Bakii Hai (Page 82)

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Joined: 24 November 2015
Posts: 8475

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Hi guys...Smile
So from today episode its sure Yuvani first meet will be on some business meet only...i think that too v.soon...Thumbs Up



they will compete against each other. Clap

Hi guys
Our wish is fulfilled by cvs. Party very happy Big smile
Hi Kabita...Smile
Ya atlast they above to show one drm scene of all of us...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Joined: 16 May 2015
Posts: 8619

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by verma.nisha151

guys I think suhani ka koi boss bhi hoga,jiske bare mein sharad baat kar raha tha. may be ye boss suhani ka hero ho.what say.

Nisha n all guys I m thinking the same. New hero ho sakta ha wohi. Omg abhi mujhse aur intezaar nahi hota.   LOL

 
kabita yarr, mujhe toh yuvani ke first meeting se jayada suhani ke liye new guy ka wait ho raha haiLOLLOL
U both are so sweet..May god bless us with new hero

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 4703

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by verma.nisha151

guys I think suhani ka koi boss bhi hoga,jiske bare mein sharad baat kar raha tha. may be ye boss suhani ka hero ho.what say.

Nisha n all guys I m thinking the same. New hero ho sakta ha wohi. Omg abhi mujhse aur intezaar nahi hota.   LOL


kabita yarr, mujhe toh yuvani ke first meeting se jayada suhani ke liye new guy ka wait ho raha haiLOLLOL

Nisha glad to see u happy Smile
Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Joined: 24 November 2015
Posts: 8475

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by verma.nisha151

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by verma.nisha151

guys I think suhani ka koi boss bhi hoga,jiske bare mein sharad baat kar raha tha. may be ye boss suhani ka hero ho.what say.

Nisha n all guys I m thinking the same. New hero ho sakta ha wohi. Omg abhi mujhse aur intezaar nahi hota.   LOL


kabita yarr, mujhe toh yuvani ke first meeting se jayada suhani ke liye new guy ka wait ho raha haiLOLLOL

Nisha glad to see u happy Smile
That's true Kabita...Nisha keep smiling always like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 4703

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Hi guys...Smile
So from today episode its sure Yuvani first meet will be on some business meet only...i think that too v.soon...Thumbs Up



they will compete against each other. Clap

Hi guys
Our wish is fulfilled by cvs. Party very happy Big smile

Hi Kabita...Smile
Ya atlast they above to show one drm scene of all of us...Thumbs Up

Hi sunitha
Cvs pura jaag gaya ha. Hmare ek ek dream pura karenghe. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Subha27

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Joined: 16 May 2015
Posts: 8619

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I thought Yuvan will get down from the car as he has forgotten his thing n he will bump into Yuvi today..I really wished for it..Yuvraj ke nazar mein Yuvan star ban gaya..Yuvan itna irresistable hai ki jo bhi use dekhein pyar ho jate

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadSubha27

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 4703

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Guys I will be back soon.
Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Joined: 24 November 2015
Posts: 8475

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

I thought Yuvan will get down from the car as he has forgotten his thing n he will bump into Yuvi today..I really wished for it..Yuvraj ke nazar mein Yuvan star ban gaya..Yuvan itna irresistable hai ki jo bhi use dekhein pyar ho jate
Hi5 Sri i to feel same...bt bad luck nothing happen like that...bt very happy to see that how Yuvi getting more attracting towards Yuvan by every meet of them...cant wait to see his reaction when he come to know that Yuvan is his own son...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadAgnesFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#83|Khwabon Ke Tinkon Se Chal Banayein Aashiyan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: yanks28   Replies: 1205   Views: 18078

yanks28 1205 18078 08 April 2016 at 8:21am by verma.nisha151
|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#81|Chhedo Nahin Bas Rang Do Laal, Mohe Rang Do Laal

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: yanks28   Replies: 1205   Views: 19269

yanks28 1205 19269 27 March 2016 at 12:55pm by yanks28
google drive link- SaRaj wishing Happy Holi

2 3

Author: yanks28   Replies: 21   Views: 1260

yanks28 21 1260 23 March 2016 at 9:04am by sumabkb
Let's conc: on yuvani..vote 4 yuvani

Author: yuvanissel   Replies: 1   Views: 778

yuvanissel 1 778 26 December 2015 at 4:16am by Navi16
YuvAni VM by a YuvAni Fan [DT Note: Page 2]

2 3

Author: maniac_   Replies: 18   Views: 2411

maniac_ 18 2411 04 November 2015 at 3:37am by maniac_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index