Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

Has the track been changed? Before on Yuvani's birthday, Pratima looked like she misses Suhani and sees her in Yuvani...but today pratima looked angry in her convo with Dadi, angry and hurt...and so grateful to Somya.

mujhe se ye somya aur tolerate nahin hoti hai😑
sweetyanu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Has the track been changed? Before on Yuvani's birthday, Pratima looked like she misses Suhani and sees her in Yuvani...but today pratima looked angry in her convo with Dadi, angry and hurt...and so grateful to Somya.

Offcourse why she is not angry..I think she leaves home.it's own..ie why all are praising somu...but I doubt on somu...yes being a mother dont doubt she gives love to both..but for sake of dere baby she hiding something
YuvaaniMad thumbnail

Yes mehwish why cvs r making us so confused. Today they show pratima like soumya very much . 🀒
I don't like see BH scene.all scenes r   πŸ€’ 😑
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Yes mehwish why cvs r making us so confused. Today they show pratima like soumya very much . 🀒
I don't like see BH scene.all scenes r   πŸ€’ 😑

even Ragmen seem confused and useless now.
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Same doubt came for me too Mehwish...even abt dadi role characterisation too actually from begining of this track they showed dadi is dislike Soumya & her daughter in BH & Yuvi's life bt in today episode in convo with Pratima she told that she is happy with Soumya be with Yuvi...what all this sudden change...πŸ˜•
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

even Ragmen seem confused and useless now.

They both r always useless Mehwish...fit for nothing rather then spying on everyone convo in BH...😑
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Guys one thing is very clear.cvs r succesful for giving us some good scene. Kisi ne buddi daan dedi ha cvs ko. Pura jaag gaya action pe utar ayaa πŸ˜†
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

Same doubt came for me too Mehwish...even abt dadi role characterisation too actually from begining of this track they showed dadi is dislike Soumya & her daughter in BH & Yuvi's life bt in today episode in convo with Pratima she told that she is happy with Soumya be with Yuvi...what all this sudden change...πŸ˜•

mujhe lagta hai ki omya hamesha se chahti thi ki uske baby ko achi parvarish mile,iss liye somya ne yuvani ke beech mis understanding create ki.
guys ye somya expose toh hogi na😭
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

I guess this change is to show ample negativity ...Pratima & Dadi will support Somya...and oppose Suhani...saas bahu drama.
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
guys do you think ki kal suhani ke liye new guy ki entry hogi as suhani boss.