Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#85|Judaa Hoke Bhi..Tu Mujh Mein Kahin Bakii Hai (Page 43)

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Will he after making snoopy silent..I badly want him to reminisce the momentCryIt was so lively n I found Sahil energetic too..I think he was so engrossed in the game

Ya Sri it will be awesome if they show such scene...& Sri without knowing Yuvi as his father Yuvan madly loving him...v.excited to see Yuvan's reaction after come to know that Yuvi is none other than his father...
Jabra fan of yuviLOLSir ap kitne smart lag rahi ho..mama apko unse milna chiye or mamu ap bhi ekdum fan ho jygi use ekbar mila toLOL
I want Yuvraj too to love that kidLOLWarna wo toh aise dikta hai jaise ghar mein matam mach raha haiDeadDead
Sri no doubt after this competition Yuvi will more impress of him...& after coming to know abt who is he & what relation he have i'm sure he will miss him in every moment...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadAgnesFan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Will he after making snoopy silent..I badly want him to reminisce the momentCryIt was so lively n I found Sahil energetic too..I think he was so engrossed in the game

Ya Sri it will be awesome if they show such scene...& Sri without knowing Yuvi as his father Yuvan madly loving him...v.excited to see Yuvan's reaction after come to know that Yuvi is none other than his father...
Jabra fan of yuviLOLSir ap kitne smart lag rahi ho..mama apko unse milna chiye or mamu ap bhi ekdum fan ho jygi use ekbar mila toLOL
I want Yuvraj too to love that kidLOLWarna wo toh aise dikta hai jaise ghar mein matam mach raha haiDeadDead
Sri no doubt after this competition Yuvi will more impress of him...& after coming to know abt who is he & what relation he have i'm sure he will miss him in every moment...LOL
Are usko pata chale tab na..U people feel they will meet n know of their kidsConfusedBut rather than Yuvani n Suhani I wish to see Yuvan-Yuvaraj..N yes after hearing his speech about father he will be more impressed

I am cen percent sure Yuvan will give a speech of his fatherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Are usko pata chale tab na..U people feel they will meet n know of their kidsConfusedBut rather than Yuvani n Suhani I wish to see Yuvan-Yuvaraj..N yes after hearing his speech about father he will be more impressed

Yup u people r making me more excited about coming yuvaan- yuvraaj scene. Oh what a chemistry.

AgnesFan

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sunitha do u about ridhi.where she is busy?
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Yup u people r making me more excited about coming yuvaan- yuvraaj scene. Oh what a chemistry.
Yeah todi der or mere sat rukegi na I will make u more mad for their scene than YuvAni meetingLOLLOL
Please post caps na of todays yuvi-yuvan scene 

YuvaaniMad

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Good NightBig smile
Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged

ya i'm also dam sure abt that Sri...Yuvan will surely give speech abt his father only which will melt Yuvi more...& this type of scene should be happen then only Yuvi will be more crazy to meet his son again & again...
Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Sunitha do u about ridhi.where she is busy?
no Kabita i dont know dear bt she told that her mom is getting angry by seeing phone more time in her hands...

YuvaaniMad

Go to top