Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#85|Judaa Hoke Bhi..Tu Mujh Mein Kahin Bakii Hai (Page 123)

Ishi_12 IF-Dazzler
Ishi_12
Ishi_12

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Originally posted by Ishi_12

True...both r wrong.. N I'm not blaming yuvi alone...bt jis trah se usne suhani ko akela chhod dia at d tm of delivery.. This is wrong... After all this harsh words how suhani can stay in BH nd wid yuvi

yeah but she wanted to take 2 babies and disappear with them without ever letting them meet their father, this is wrong too...look how much Yuvan misses his dad and wants him...Yuvraj has always been harsh Kushi, in anger he blasts on her, remember Pratima's medicine fiasco? He broke her hour glass that day too...she knows what a temper he has, why did she take his words so seriously and decide to end their relation? she couldve waited. She's much stronger than this...
Ya Mehwish atleast she should stay for few days with him if still he continue being in same way with her & kids then she can take decision & left BH along with both kids...this is really worst script by writters...

yeah the cvs have made them both so impulsive...it shows they are like kids themselves...suhani became a mom but she wasn't ready for it bec she was dumb enough to listen to him im anger and leave with both of her babies forever not thinking of how she will survive...

and i still dont get where are Pankaj and Lata.

Bold...I think bomb k kuch fire srivastavasrivastava house me phuch guy honge nd both wll be burnLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

True...both r wrong.. N I'm not blaming yuvi alone...bt jis trah se usne suhani ko akela chhod dia at d tm of delivery.. This is wrong... After all this harsh words how suhani can stay in BH nd wid yuvi

yeah but she wanted to take 2 babies and disappear with them without ever letting them meet their father, this is wrong too...look how much Yuvan misses his dad and wants him...Yuvraj has always been harsh Kushi, in anger he blasts on her, remember Pratima's medicine fiasco? He broke her hour glass that day too...she knows what a temper he has, why did she take his words so seriously and decide to end their relation? she couldve waited. She's much stronger than this...
Ya Mehwish atleast she should stay for few days with him if still he continue being in same way with her & kids then she can take decision & left BH along with both kids...this is really worst script by writters...

yeah the cvs have made them both so impulsive...it shows they are like kids themselves...suhani became a mom but she wasn't ready for it bec she was dumb enough to listen to him im anger and leave with both of her babies forever not thinking of how she will survive...

May be they died Mehwish...& after that Suhani sold there house & kept that money as investment for her business...

maybe Sunitha but the cvs need to explain this, we cant assume it. cvs need to make up their mind ...are they both dead or not? now it seems like shavna are suhani's parents

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbIshi_12Subha27

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Kabita dont cry & give her sometime...as u also well known how we all getting mad by seeing current track in this mood its too hard to anyone to write beautiful FF...so let her come to mood to write...

Ishi_12YuvaaniMadyanks28

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Mera kuch saaman kho gya he...koi dhund ke le aao..
Mere yuvani ke le aao...jao..

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Bold...I think bomb k kuch fire srivastavasrivastava house me phuch guy honge nd both wll be burnLOL

lol Kushi maybe Yuvraj burned them both with his hot words and anger, he was spewing fire like a dragon in the flashbacksLOL

sumabkbIshi_12

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

May be they died Mehwish...& after that Suhani sold there house & kept that money as investment for her business...

Sunitha hw rude u r with them LOL n suhaani sold house n invest for business. ROFL
Dadi ko tho pehele Marne do

sumabkbIshi_12yanks28

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Kabita dont cry & give her sometime...as u also well known how we all getting mad by seeing current track in this mood its too hard to anyone to write beautiful FF...so let her come to mood to write...

CVS ko kuch bh fark nhi padta dey r busy Iin dere new show...

Ishi_12YuvaaniMad

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

thanks Sunitha and guys im sorry but im very emotional and moody and if im not in the right mood then I cant write...plus I just finished my masters and my dad is after me to study for GRE exam so I can take it and apply for PhD

Ishi_12YuvaaniMadSubha27

Go to top