|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#85|Judaa Hoke Bhi..Tu Mujh Mein Kahin Bakii Hai - Page 118

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Ya have to finish...actually this AT take nearly 10days to complete...its so bad yar...& credit will surely go to cv's...

There is any good or bad wid us AT trp credit only goes to CVs sunitha

Ya have to finish...actually this AT take nearly 10days to complete...its so bad yar...& credit will surely go to cv's...

yeah it's ok Sunitha, better late then never. I think last year in July during fasting month I couldn't come here much and the AT took 1 month to finish 😆
Originally posted by Ishi_12

Anuj ko jamin nigal gai ya aasaman kha gya...whr is anuj...I want to here vani nd Krishna calling him chachu😆
I think he is too busy in that new show shoot...
I wanted to see Anuj with his son bec that kid looks like Leneesh jr lol

ok guys this AT is finished . go to the new one...
Originally posted by yanks28

yeah it's ok Sunitha, better late then never. I think last year in July during fasting month I couldn't come here much and the AT took 1 month to finish 😆
Ofcourse it will took Mehwish bcs u r the charm & base of this AT without u its too hard to move fast...

I want to see Yuvan & Yuvraj meet in tmrw episode... they both looking so cute together...after Yuvani & like yuvan pair with both Yuvi & Suhani...

Yuvan is very expensive sunitha that's y he look adorable wid anyin specially wid suhani nd yuvi...nd wid sharad too...yesterday epi was wid sharad in park...I loved him soo much😛