Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Kya yar muje toh basher brand kar di..kahi to badas nikalni hai so i do here..lol

Sunitha really i wish it does not trouble anymore..Else salt sathyagraha n water strike as Suma mam said

Dont worry Sri i dont go to that much extent that too in summer...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read all the bashing comments in forum n I was very angry with this idiot cvs. But when I read Anu's post sahi's mahila sangeel I can't control my laughing. πŸ˜† n all the comments in this post especially Sandi's comment I was like kya ho raha ha yeh 🀣   πŸ€£
Subha27 thumbnail
Btw for what purpose Yuvi going to lucknow...i think that deal was in Allahabad right...
saharsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

Btw for what purpose Yuvi going to lucknow...i think that deal was in Allahabad right...

No that deal was in lucknow
sweetyanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

I read all the bashing comments in forum n I was very angry with this idiot cvs. But when I read Anu's post sahi's mahila sangeel I can't control my laughing. πŸ˜† n all the comments in this post especially Sandi's comment I was like kya ho raha ha yeh 🀣   πŸ€£

To kya sahil ne invite kiya.he...yaar...me dance karongi...sare gane amitji ke...

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

venue has been changed...maybe he might stay at Suhani's houseπŸ˜› or maybe it's to have Yuvani get to know Suhani and stay with her bro at his house...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetyanu

To kya sahil ne invite kiya.he...yaar...me dance karongi...sare gane amitji ke...

Go anu πŸ‘πŸΌ n enjoy
Really u r hilarious 🀣
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

venue has been changed...maybe he might stay at Suhani's houseπŸ˜› or maybe it's to have Yuvani get to know Suhani and stay with her bro at his house...

Yuvraaj stay with suhaani's house πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
Subha27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Sounds good Mehwish...actually i missed that convo in today episode bcs of my frnd(kid)πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Yuvraaj stay with suhaani's house πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰

if only, we can dreamπŸ˜†