Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

Hey Ridhi, welcome back...how are you?

fyn dr..hw's u all..enjoyed YuvAni's just miss meetings?all are crazy for yuvaan..isn't?😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Pehele tho BH dekh dekh ke main bohut bore ho gai thi. Par abhi kitna saara jagya wow cvs 👏
Usdin hotel pura real hotel hi laga
Everything was perfect. Reception suhaani's room people they all r looked real.
Aur aj ka school scene bhi . well done cvs
Abhi aur toda meherbaan kardo suhhani ki naya hero lado

seeing all this, im even more confused now why the story and setting remained stagnant for so long? if they suddenly have money and all these ideas, what has changed? 😕 did the PH recently receive some cash or something...yeah that was a real hotel...
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

Dont know Mehwish not getting any thought...bt once she told Suhani that she have to give birth only girls both should be parpoti only...may be she is not intrested abt parpota now...

no Sunitha, I don't think so...kuch toh gadbad hai. Yuvraj ka beta matlab his own heir is a huge deal for a purane zamane ki aurat like dadi
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blue_Mist

yeah..either they are all unaware or they agreed not to come into one anothr's life.. if 2nd happens then also mum nd dad always craves to see the children no..😕

it's not the 2nd one...if he missed his son or wished to meet him, they wouldve shown it by now...and at least once Suhani wouldve wondered what her own daughter is like especially on Yuvan's birthday...they wouldve shown her thinking abt her daughter who also had her birthday...
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

seeing all this, im even more confused now why the story and setting remained stagnant for so long? if they suddenly have money and all these ideas, what has changed? 😕 did the PH recently receive some cash or something...yeah that was a real hotel...

May be they get funds bcs of that new show...they sharing some funds for SSEL too...😆
Blue_Mist thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Tujhe se tho main baat nai korunghi 😡
Pankaj lata ki tarah gayab hone ka kasam Kha rakka ha kya

Sory dr..
I'm in my native nd my office is abt 2 hrs dstnce frm home..it makes me all busy nd i missed last week epis also..today nly resumed back with the show..dat's why didnt come to forum..😭
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lagta hai ab cvc ko bhi hamari tarah trp ki tension hone lagi hai😆😆
Blue_Mist thumbnail

it's not the 2nd one...if he missed his son or wished to meet him, they wouldve shown it by now...and at least once Suhani wouldve wondered what her own daughter is like especially on Yuvan's birthday...they wouldve shown her thinking abt her daughter who also had her birthday...

u are right..so we have to wait for the FB to knw exactly what happened..and SoumRaj also is not married..thank god..

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no Sunitha, I don't think so...kuch toh gadbad hai. Yuvraj ka beta matlab his own heir is a huge deal for a purane zamane ki aurat like dadi

Something confusion is there in this matter Mehwish... even that feko too metioned that her son is only grandson of BH...in convo with Rags if they know Yuvi have son along with daughter tgen how can she mention like that abt Anuj son...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blue_Mist

Sory dr..
I'm in my native nd my office is abt 2 hrs dstnce frm home..it makes me all busy nd i missed last week epis also..today nly resumed back with the show..dat's why didnt come to forum..😭

Oh ridhi where r u now? I can understand ur problem.its OK ridhi I m just showing my rights to u . 😆
Welcome back to AT.really bohut miss kiya tumhe 😭