|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#85|Judaa Hoke Bhi..Tu Mujh Mein Kahin Bakii Hai - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi suma
Mehwish ki bare me pata ha kya
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Nisha tu kabhi bhi santi se rahti ha kya. Kal bhi episode dekhne ke baat tu tension legi.
Hum sab tujhe acche se jante ha. Hum sab tujhe kitna try karti ha relax karwane me liye.par aisa lagta ha tujhe tension me rahna hi pasand ha.

kabita,I am a very little heart and sensitive person. thats why I share my thoughts with all of you.agar tum sab ko prablem hoti hai.toh mein iss AT aur forum par nahin aaya karungi.

For me SomRaj I can't digest them.undono ka scene aate hi mujhe TV off karne ka man hota ha. 😡
cool..so u love yuvani girl...😆
Originally posted by AgnesFan

And they have overdone with the girl by making her so rude n show off type..A 5yr old wont be so much beauty conscious even if thought..Wont a kid of that age play

I thought Yuvraj will think of his meeting with Yuvan ðŸ˜”I wished so much
Ya Sri he have to think & even he have to compare his daughter arrogant behaviour with Yuvan obidience to elders...
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

kabita,I am a very little heart and sensitive person. thats why I share my thoughts with all of you.agar tum sab ko prablem hoti hai.toh mein iss AT aur forum par nahin aaya karungi.
Nisha sab kuch dil pe mat lo n dont be super sensitive n dil ko chote mat karo...Why u dont wanna come to AT
Yes sri 5 yr girl can't hv this type of attitude. A 5 girl can only knw about rhymes n chocolates not makeup.I don't knw what cvs wants to show.they even HV not shown about how much leap has taken.

Nisha sab kuch dil pe mat lo n dont be super sensitive n dil ko chote mat karo...Why u dont wanna come to AT

Me nisha ki badli behan
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Ya Sri he have to think & even he have to compare his daughter arrogant behaviour with Yuvan obidience to elders...
Will he after making snoopy silent..I badly want him to reminisce the moment😭It was so lively n I found Sahil energetic too..I think he was so engrossed in the game

kyunki tum sab ko mere tension aur rone se problem hoti hai na.

Yes sri 5 yr girl can't hv this type of attitude. A 5 girl can only knw about rhymes n chocolates not makeup.I don't knw what cvs wants to show.they even HV not shown about how much leap has taken.

It's 7 yrs