India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

A Perfect Episode

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
O GOSH!!what an episode yr.Today i ot to watch both emotional scenesCry+delightful sceneEmbarrassed.
Its very heart wrenching to see sagar in so much pain, although i wanted him to suffer badly but my heart is like an ice cream, seeing someone in pain either in real or reel life, it melts..
As said by sagar everybody is busy on fulfilling their own wishes:-
1;Gangaa kinda donated him to niru just to pay back to niru for all the love he showered on her
2:She now donated him to janvi, again just to pay back mads for all the love she showered on her
Hi is in state of helplessness, his agony is growing more n more by each passing day..
Today when gangaa asked him to give all the rights to janvi, he was completely broken from inside,angaa killed him today, he is getting the result of his difficult exam in which he failed miserably.
Cvs please stop spoiling madhvi char, u r showing her so low that she cant even feel the pin of her own son, gangaa ko to rehne he do..She was a very kind women pre leap but not she has grew so stone hearted..time changes people changes, exactly...
Sagar went to janvi, and confronted that she is his wife, and only she has the r8 on hi salary, on his bed, on his room, on his body but the thing is having all these r8, she still doesnt have any r8, cz he is a dead body...
sagar today showed janvi the reality about gangaa whom she thinks is a low class irl, who wants only money, only luxurious life thats why she is tryng to trap sagar ,but sagar today showed him the reality of her own, she wanted to get him, she gets him, she wanted to come near him, she gets the chance but whats the result??she doent have a courage to come near him cz she very well knows that  his heart beats only for gangaa..Sagar finally asked her why she did this??, i mean he was in a fit offurt thats why he took such a big step but she, she was in her senses and how innocently she agreed to marry..how cn u live with a guy who loves someone else, i mean i were in her place, i would have never did such a blunder, she destroyed herself, sagar destroyed himself and angaa , i salute u girl, u r such an idol, we should learn from him, how to stand for our self, for our self respect and most of all when we are completely broken in to bits and pieces inside, and then stand for ourself keeping all the pain aside..
janvi today saw the reality of her life, as clearly as mirror...
sagar standing in the balcony ,crying was so pain ful and a perfect choice of song, his lil dream sequence, gangaa blowing his tears was so beautiful +painful..
seeing all those pain i finally got to watch one happy scene of pulsuga
supriya was looking very beautiful and gangaa was all tensed and pulkit as usual constipatedLOLFacing all these pain, agony ,she finally get some happiness..

But guyzzz im so worried abbout that new entry, i mean will he seperate saga or unite the???gangaa herself says "pyar zindagi me sirf ek dafa hota ha, baar baar ni hota" but now she will fall for that guyCry(aditi confirmed it)..i hope my words goes wrong.
hope thi new entry will hlp to unite saga, i mean fall for gangaa and make sagar jaleous...it will be a treat to watch
but i dont think that janvi will do someting to seperate saga cz she now very well knows that no power on the earth can seperate saga.She tried her best but end up resulting getting pain ...

Edited by Mifra_14 - 12 April 2016 at 1:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzkjacina19sagaAsadkiDeewaniNikki36-Swetha-

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mifra_14

O GOSH!!what an episode yr.Today i ot to watch both emotional scenesCry+delightful sceneEmbarrassed.
Its very heart wrenching to see sagar in so much pain, although i wanted him to suffer badly but my heart is like an ice cream, seeing someone in pain either in real or reel life, it melts..
As said by sagar everybody is busy on fulfilling their own wishes:-
1;Gangaa kinda donated him to niru just to pay back to niru for all the love he showered on her
2:She now donated him to janvi, again just to pay back mads for all the love she showered on her
Hi is in state of helplessness, his agony is growing more n more by each passing day..
Today when gangaa asked him to give all the rights to janvi, he was completely broken from inside,gangaa killed him today, he is getting the result of his difficult exam in which he failed miserably.
Cvs please stop spoiling madhvi char, u r showing her so low that she cant even feels the pain of her own son, gangaa ko to rehne he do..She was a very kind women pre leap but now she has grown so stone hearted..time changes people changes, exactly...
Sagar went to janvi, and confronted that she is his wife, and only she has the r8 on his salary, on his bed, on his room, on his body but the thing is having all these r8, she still doesnt have any r8, cz he is a dead body...
sagar today showed janvi the reality about gangaa whom she thinks is a low class girl, who wants only money, only luxurious life thats why she is tryng to trap sagar ,but sagar today showed him the reality of her own, she wanted to get him, she gets him, she wanted to come near him, she gets the chance but whats the result??she doent have a courage to come near him cz she very well knows that  his heart beats only for gangaa..Sagar finally asked her why she did this??, i mean he was in a fit of fury thats why he took such a big step but she, she was in her senses and how innocently she agreed to marry..how cn u live with a guy who loves someone else, i mean if i were in her place, i would have never did such a blunder, she destroyed herself, sagar destroyed himself and gangaa , i salute u girl, u r such an idol, we should learn something from her, how to stand for our self, for our self respect and most of all when we are completely broken in to bits and pieces inside, and then stand for ourself keeping all the pain aside..
janvi today saw the reality of her life, as clearly as mirror...
sagar standing in the balcony ,crying was so pain ful and a perfect choice of song, his lil dream sequence, gangaa blowing his tears was so beautiful +painful..
seeing all those pain i finally got to watch one happy scene of pulsuga
supriya was looking very beautiful and gangaa was all tensed and pulkit as usual constipatedLOLFacing all these pain, agony ,she finally get some happiness..

But guyzzz im so worried abbout that new entry, i mean will he seperate saga or unite the???gangaa herself says "pyar zindagi me sirf ek dafa hota ha, baar baar ni hota" but now sheherself will fall for that guyCry(aditi confirmed it)..i hope my words goes wrong.
hope this new entry will help to unite saga, i mean fall for gangaa and make sagar jaleous...it will be a treat to watch
but i dont think that janvi will do someting to seperate saga cz she now very well knows that no power on the earth can seperate saga.She tried her best but end up resulting getting pain ...

Edited by Mifra_14 - 12 April 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
OHO heart ice cream behen dont worry sagar will win gangaa love again and they will be together again after all its saga story saga love and saga jealousy saga madness right LOL
jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
OHO heart ice cream behen dont worry sagar will win gangaa love again and they will be together again after all its saga story saga love and saga jealousy saga madness right aur about the new entry that s will help saga and their love will be strong and no one can separate them againLOL
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ufff kitni zyada grammatical mistakes hufff, abhi theek ki hn saari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
sorry mein 2 baar the same reply kardiya but meri koi ghalti nahi hai mein tumhare post dekha pagal hogayi LOL
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacina19saga

OHO heart ice cream behen dont worry sagar will win gangaa love again and they will be together again after all its saga story saga love and saga jealousy saga madness right aur about the new entry that s will help saga and their love will be strong and no one can separate them againLOL
yeah its all about saga saga saga
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacina19saga

sorry mein 2 baar the same reply kardiya but meri koi ghalti nahi hai mein tumhare post dekha pagal hogayi LOL
hahahaha np...sis se zyad we both are besties so no sorry ni to i'll come in ur room and will start fighting with uLOLLOL

Go to top