India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

What's going on in Aaradhya's mind?

MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I extremely don't understand Aaradhya's mind after today's episode precap. Few episodes she kept on stating to stay as Shamsher's wife and now sudden feeling for Arjun flattered in her heart or its just a play put up in-front of Ajjiama or something else. What could it be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ladygirl

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Aradhaya is playing a reverse trick with Bhavri. She knows that Bhavri is trying to spoil her relationship with Shamsher by messing up with Arjun. So she is now playing her own mind games. There is no way she is quitting her marriage. Wink
However, I am not sure what this game will achieve or how it is going to pan out. LOLLOL

Btw - loved today's episode's lunch table fight. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ladygirlniki2MistiofMistz

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Actually the drama is going great. Y'days precap - Arj in Shamyas room n Shamsher I think is knocking at the door. I am wondering how it will pan out? Will Shamsher misunderstand Ara or will get back at Arj? I think the show is heading for a huge showdown between Shamsher n Arjun - but am liking the way things r going too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadygirlMistiofMistz

MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Actually the drama is going great. Y'days precap - Arj in Shamyas room n Shamsher I think is knocking at the door. I am wondering how it will pan out? Will Shamsher misunderstand Ara or will get back at Arj? I think the show is heading for a huge showdown between Shamsher n Arjun - but am liking the way things r going too.

Maybe it's gonna take place starting from tomorrow. I can't wait for argument that gonna take place between Shamsher & Aaradhya...regarding Arjun. LOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Maybe it's gonna take place starting from tomorrow. I can't wait for argument that gonna take place between Shamsher & Aaradhya...regarding Arjun.LOL

yes that wud interesting as well. but it shud b a direct confrontation n not beating around the bush.

MistiofMistz

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged

yes that wud interesting as well. but it shud b a direct confrontation n not beating around the bush.

I think they have had too many direct confrontations that did not go anywhere. Now there should be plotting/counter-plotting to show each other down instead of direct confrontations.LOLLOL

Arjun is finally getting that Aradhaya has no intention of coming back to him and does not want to come back to him. I just wish she would stop saying she hates him for killing her father. It would complicate the situation further. LOLLOLLOL Neither brother will understand why she is loyal to the marriage if she has forgiven Arjun. I don't think understanding subtle emotions is their forte.LOL

Edited by Katori - 15 April 2016 at 7:29am

MistiofMistz

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I think they have had too many direct confrontations that did not go anywhere. Now there should be plotting/counter-plotting to show each other down instead of direct confrontations.LOLLOL

Arjun is finally getting that Aradhaya has no intention of coming back to him and does not want to come back to him. I just wish she would stop saying she hates him for killing her father. It would complicate the situation further.LOLLOLLOLNeither brother will understand why she is loyal to the marriage if she has forgiven Arjun. I don't think understanding subtle emotions is their forte.LOL

My problem is with shamsher taking out his guess on Ara bcoz of mu of Ara-Arj relationship. physical abuse n all. that's why I want direct confrontation. but chaal challing on both sides is fine like how Ara did when she saw Bhavri coming the other day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadygirlKaraali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged

My problem is with shamsher taking out his guess on Ara bcoz of mu of Ara-Arj relationship. physical abuse n all. that's why I want direct confrontation. but chaal challing on both sides is fine like how Ara did when she saw Bhavri coming the other day.

Direct/indirect confrontations - either would be great.

I was surprised to see Arjun turning into a creep - the way he stared at Aradhaya while she was changing was chilling. The actor did a real good job portraying that scene.

Bhavri is a real cheapo - egging a guy to go after with his brother wife with force if needed. Is she even thinking straight what this can lead to???   

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top