Yeh Vaada Raha

Sayani Survi ka Bawla Kartya

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chandu tu kahaan hai re 😭
Dekh tera update ab mujhe dena pad raha hai 😒 

So here is my todays' update.Idea for topic heading credit goes to a friend of mine on twitter 😳😃

Tai is on mission " Meher se bulwaayegi Bai se Tai aur Tai se Aai " Starts manipulating Meher about how she should listen to Tai cause she is the only person other than Survi who knows Kartik inside out  🥱

So Ranveer Khanna knows he is doing something bad,yet he has to do it for his sister.BIG SMH 🥱🥱🥱 

So hires some goons to attack Survi & Shanti,plays the hero & saves the day 🤢 
Survi receives a blow to her head & bleeds 😭
Shanti wants to stay & skip her exam.Ranveer plays the hero again,dishes out some really deep words & Shanti looks totally impressed 🤢 

So Ranveer guy takes Survi to Barve mansion & calls up Kartik to let him know about Survi
Kartik makes a mad dash for Barve mansion & is thankful to Ranveer for his heroics 🤢🤢 

Mr Khanna continues playing on words which alarms Survi.Khanna wants them to stay on for Meher's roka to which Kartik agrees.Are Kartya nooo 

Tai on the other hand is busy playing the victim to gain Kartik's sympathy.Tells him she has learnt her lesson.Survi is happy about Tai being on her Road to Perdition.Oh come on 

Survi feels like dadi is sad & wants to tell her something.Dadi was about to when Khanna guy intervenes 😡😡😡  

Precap - Kartik is letting the pandit don his forehead with teeka & tie a dhaaga on his wrist 
Kartik is burning the dance floor with Meher 🤢😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an episode of makeovers to begin with... Tai bani gangu Bai... Pyaare sporting a chauffer's uniform (finally naukri mil gayi usko👏).. Hema n bindu as housekeepers cum stewardesses..
 "Hai hai ye majboori" khanna.. Achanak he's beginning to realise ki wat he's doing is wrong.. Still usko pati-patni ko alag karna hi hoga.. Ye toh khud confusion ka maara hai

Tai is at her nautanki again.. This tym she's gonna invest a bit in kartya n khanna both.. Bole toh kartya ki sympathy gain karni hai n khanna ki good books mein rehna hai..😲

OK.. So Mr khanna connivingly gets kartik to barwe mansion.. Survi ke bahane.. But I am confused ki who got hit on d head by d goons.. Survi or kartik.. Danda toh survi ke sir pe gira tha.. But lagta hai uska effect kartik ke dimaag PE hua... That's y absolute baawla banke barwe mansion mein khanna ke aage peeche ghoom raha hai...😡😡 

Tym for roka.. Roka ke naam pe baawle ke saath dhokha.. 😲🤢 Pehle toh "main dhoka dhoka chillauga galaa phaadke" ke mode mein hua karta tha kartya wid survi..😕 N aaj toh meher ko dekh fultoo baawla hua jaa raha tha... 🤢😭

Wats wid all DAT smiling on seeing meher Mr Baawle.. D nation wants to know.. 😡 n forum waasi toh definitely wanna know 

Edited by kiara26 - 8 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vanellope

Chandu tu kahaan hai re 😭

Dekh tera update ab mujhe dena pad raha hai 😒 

So here is my todays' update.Idea for topic heading credit goes to a friend of mine on twitter 😳😃

Tai is on mission " Meher se bulwaayegi Bai se Tai aur Tai se Aai " Starts manipulating Meher about how she should listen to Tai cause she is the only person other than Survi who knows Kartik inside out  🥱

So Ranveer Khanna knows he is doing something bad,yet he has to do it for his sister.BIG SMH 🥱🥱🥱 

So hires some goons to attack Survi & Shanti,plays the hero & saves the day 🤢 
Survi receives a blow to her head & bleeds 😭
Shanti wants to stay & skip her exam.Ranveer plays the hero again,dishes out some really deep words & Shanti looks totally impressed 🤢 

So Ranveer guy takes Survi to Barve mansion & calls up Kartik to let him know about Survi
Kartik makes a mad dash for Barve mansion & is thankful to Ranveer for his heroics 🤢🤢 

Mr Khanna continues playing on words which alarms Survi.Khanna wants them to stay on for Meher's roka to which Kartik agrees.Are Kartya nooo 

Tai on the other hand is busy playing the victim to gain Kartik's sympathy.Tells him she has learnt her lesson.Survi is happy about Tai being on her Road to Perdition.Oh come on 

Survi feels like dadi is sad & wants to tell her something.Dadi was about to when Khanna guy intervenes 😡😡😡  

Precap - Kartik is letting the pandit don his forehead with teeka & tie a dhaaga on his wrist 
Kartik is burning the dance floor with Meher 🤢😆

Mast hai update Gopa👏👏⭐️.. Thanks for writing n for making DAT earnest effort of keeping d forum alive n kicking👏👏😳

Nihamithaal thumbnail
Hamari KAMLA DIGAMBAR BARVE aka tai ban gayi kamla bai!!aur bindu di aur hema di bane waitress!par sabse mazedar kya hain?pyare mohan bana watch man..aur yeh tai sympathy batorne me buzy hain..par ek baat to zaroor hai tai is show ki jaan he...yaani ki koi bi aira gaira natthu kaira so called Ranbeer khanna tai ke jagah to nahi le sakta na..so ek baat saaf he ki is baar tai ek deer se do shikar Marne ki taiyari me vyast he...pehla shikar kartya Jo uske chikni chupdi bathon se piglega aur doosra mehar ka middle aged bhai 😛ranveer khanna choosa hua ghanna!!😆 par hamare karvi me sar pe bappa ka haath he..so mehar ho ya uska bhai koi bi karvi ko alag nahi kar sakta..kyonki karvi ke bina YEH VAADA RAHA adhoori he..jab hamne karvi ke liye itna sahaa he to kuch aur hi sahi..thoda pagalpanti to sahna hi padega na!😊haa anth me mehar ka band to bajega hii
.par uskeliye hame sirf intezaar hi karna padega doston..kyonki intzaar ka fal hamesha meeta hi hoga..
   So chill guysss...karvi ke liye itna to ham kar sakte na😉
yumliciousss thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gopa Chandu Ne kal hi YVR SE permannent Vidaii Kara li hai😉
Thanks for aur update yr,mera samey save ho jata😃
Goood effort Is forum ki Manager gopa Parida😆
Yar What should i Say about Yesterday epis😭🤢🤢
Ek bhi Dhang ka Scene nai tha.
Mr gutter pants 😆 semi taklu Ranveer Khanna Is even a bigger stalker than Zeher meher
And Idk How he managed to put on such a fight because Acc to his age,He maybe Hypertensive,Diabetic,Anemic😆...But No😲.Uski k bandey thy toh Ok thatsss why😃
Vese That peacock faced Gunda Even Acted better than Mr gutter pants😛
Survi got hit in the head😭
Saale churkut ek bar Kartik ko pata chalne dey k Tu ne yh sb karaya phr teri toh😡
Taaia Is again onto her Antics...Vese Taai Ka fashion sense Bht Kharab h😃.i liked the Earleir wala Lehanga better...😛
Shanti Mr gutter pants First Meet up🤢...Bahshan to dekho Is Semi Taklu purush ka jese Khud Prithivraj Chauhan Ka Descendent Ho😆
Vese he got too emotional😆.What were these dialouges DAYA HI NAI KARNI CHAHYE TUM PE😆
Baba ji Cool down,is umer mn itna ghussa karna thek nai 😆.
Oh Goddd Kartik a😳 Bhagtey hue kia Item lag raha tha
Haha I liked that part alot When Kartik saw Hema bindu Taai As servants in Living are and Taai Came forward to Tell him her DUKHO KI KATHA and Kartik Straight away asked Her SURVI KAHA H😆 Facepalm moment Of Kamla Baai
Nowww Kartik Is again In Ehsaan Parvartan mode😡🤢😕.and we all know When he Is trapped in These Ehsaans,He Turns blind and Dumb(flashback-Taai Ehsaan Parivartan)
Why the hell He doesnt Get curious that Why this One Oldie is so hell bent on Getting me in his NIKKO roka😡😡
Allthe freaking People in That Function know that Kartik Ka roka hai,Even Shanti Has some idea When she said BHAI LAGTA H AP KI SHADI HO
bus Nai pata to Kartik Digamber Barwe Ko nai.
Survi Is again Onto her James Devi Bond Mode...
Cvs are again feeding us Same raita,Bhuddu Ram kartaya,James Devi Bond Survi🤢
Precap-😡 I am puking
yuck
what the F...Now i am not even angry on Mr gutter pants and Zeher BUT THISSS KARTIK😡
oh goddd,What was need of Thumke Lagaing With that Paglol maata😡.
aur is he abnoraml?he is getting all Rasams done with A 440 watt smile on his face,🤢😡
Jo Bomb maine Zeher meher k lye bana k rkha tha ab Wo Isi Budhu Ram pe phatey Ga😡
YVR Wale apni khud lagwa rhy hain🤢
Writer ko koi coma se Jagao,wake up Mahesh Pandey Ji...YVR's slot Competitors EKDV and Kassam are doing sooo goood and YVR😕

yumliciousss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihamithaal

Hamari KAMLA DIGAMBAR BARVE aka tai ban gayi kamla bai!!aur bindu di aur hema di bane waitress!par sabse mazedar kya hain?pyare mohan bana watch man..aur yeh tai sympathy batorne me buzy hain..par ek baat to zaroor hai tai is show ki jaan he...yaani ki koi bi aira gaira natthu kaira so called Ranbeer khanna tai ke jagah to nahi le sakta na..so ek baat saaf he ki is baar tai ek deer se do shikar Marne ki taiyari me vyast he...pehla shikar kartya Jo uske chikni chupdi bathon se piglega aur doosra mehar ka middle aged bhai 😛ranveer khanna choosa hua ghanna!!😆 par hamare karvi me sar pe bappa ka haath he..so mehar ho ya uska bhai koi bi karvi ko alag nahi kar sakta..kyonki karvi ke bina YEH VAADA RAHA adhoori he..jab hamne karvi ke liye itna sahaa he to kuch aur hi sahi..thoda pagalpanti to sahna hi padega na!😊haa anth me mehar ka band to bajega hii

.par uskeliye hame sirf intezaar hi karna padega doston..kyonki intzaar ka fal hamesha meeta hi hoga..
   So chill guysss...karvi ke liye itna to ham kar sakte na😉

@bold 🤣
I LIKE THIS NICK NAME
AJA GALE LAG JA,MERE JESA SOCHTI HAI BILKUL😆😛
yumliciousss thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara26

It was an episode of makeovers to begin with... Tai bani gangu Bai... Pyaare sporting a chauffer's uniform (finally naukri mil gayi usko👏).. Hema n bindu as housekeepers cum stewardesses..

"Hai hai ye majboori" khanna.. Achanak he's beginning to realise ki wat he's doing is wrong.. Still usko pati-patni ko alag karna hi hoga.. Ye toh khud confusion ka maara hai

Tai is at her nautanki again.. This tym she's gonna invest a bit in kartya n khanna both.. Bole toh kartya ki sympathy gain karni hai n khanna ki good books mein rehna hai..😲

OK.. So Mr khanna connivingly gets kartik to barwe mansion.. Survi ke bahane.. But I am confused ki who got hit on d head by d goons.. Survi or kartik.. Danda toh survi ke sir pe gira tha.. But lagta hai uska effect kartik ke dimaag PE hua... That's y absolute baawla banke barwe mansion mein khanna ke aage peeche ghoom raha hai...😡😡 

Tym for roka.. Roka ke naam pe baawle ke saath dhokha.. 😲🤢 Pehle toh "main dhoka dhoka chillauga galaa phaadke" ke mode mein hua karta tha kartya wid survi..😕 N aaj toh meher ko dekh fultoo baawla hua jaa raha tha... 🤢😭

Wats wid all DAT smiling on seeing meher Mr Baawle.. D nation wants to know.. 😡 n forum waasi toh definitely wanna know 

@bold  SO ONNN POINT
RIGHT IN THE FEELS,
SASS ON FLEEK😆
I was also Thinking the same thing,why the hell Mr Buddhu Ram only tends to remember survu's Little lies but Forgets Misdeeds of Other like He has some GHAJINI SYNDROME😆
Yeah totally,Aise dekh raha tha Aur smile pass kr raha tha jese iski BFF ki shadi ho😡
Aur What was that dance in precap----SPARE MEEE🤢
Now he is That Friendly with her thar He is Gonna Shake some booty with her😡
Utha le Re deva Utha le,Mere ko nai re Is Chirkut Writer ko Utha le jo Aisa Raita phela raha h😆
Yes I WANT TO KNOWWW,No wonder he invites so many Snakes and Gunshots at him
Even Animal Creatures Cant Seem to Bear that Much dumbness On earth😆🤢😡
idk whether to laugh or Cry or get mad
i guess i am gonna take a nap in my shower while Having Food😆
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: yumliciousss

Gopa Chandu Ne kal hi YVR SE permannent Vidaii Kara li hai😉

Thanks for aur update yr,mera samey save ho jata😃
Goood effort Is forum ki Manager gopa Parida😆
Yar What should i Say about Yesterday epis😭🤢🤢
Ek bhi Dhang ka Scene nai tha.
Mr gutter pants 😆 semi taklu Ranveer Khanna Is even a bigger stalker than Zeher meher
And Idk How he managed to put on such a fight because Acc to his age,He maybe Hypertensive,Diabetic,Anemic😆...But No😲.Uski k bandey thy toh Ok thatsss why😃
Vese That peacock faced Gunda Even Acted better than Mr gutter pants😛
Survi got hit in the head😭
Saale churkut ek bar Kartik ko pata chalne dey k Tu ne yh sb karaya phr teri toh😡
Taaia Is again onto her Antics...Vese Taai Ka fashion sense Bht Kharab h😃.i liked the Earleir wala Lehanga better...😛
Shanti Mr gutter pants First Meet up🤢...Bahshan to dekho Is Semi Taklu purush ka jese Khud Prithivraj Chauhan Ka Descendent Ho😆
Vese he got too emotional😆.What were these dialouges DAYA HI NAI KARNI CHAHYE TUM PE😆
Baba ji Cool down,is umer mn itna ghussa karna thek nai 😆.
Oh Goddd Kartik a😳 Bhagtey hue kia Item lag raha tha
Haha I liked that part alot When Kartik saw Hema bindu Taai As servants in Living are and Taai Came forward to Tell him her DUKHO KI KATHA and Kartik Straight away asked Her SURVI KAHA H😆 Facepalm moment Of Kamla Baai
Nowww Kartik Is again In Ehsaan Parvartan mode😡🤢😕.and we all know When he Is trapped in These Ehsaans,He Turns blind and Dumb(flashback-Taai Ehsaan Parivartan)
Why the hell He doesnt Get curious that Why this One Oldie is so hell bent on Getting me in his NIKKO roka😡😡
Allthe freaking People in That Function know that Kartik Ka roka hai,Even Shanti Has some idea When she said BHAI LAGTA H AP KI SHADI HO
bus Nai pata to Kartik Digamber Barwe Ko nai.
Survi Is again Onto her James Devi Bond Mode...
Cvs are again feeding us Same raita,Bhuddu Ram kartaya,James Devi Bond Survi🤢
Precap-😡 I am puking
yuck
what the F...Now i am not even angry on Mr gutter pants and Zeher BUT THISSS KARTIK😡
oh goddd,What was need of Thumke Lagaing With that Paglol maata😡.
aur is he abnoraml?he is getting all Rasams done with A 440 watt smile on his face,🤢😡
Jo Bomb maine Zeher meher k lye bana k rkha tha ab Wo Isi Budhu Ram pe phatey Ga😡
YVR Wale apni khud lagwa rhy hain🤢
Writer ko koi coma se Jagao,wake up Mahesh Pandey Ji...YVR's slot Competitors EKDV and Kassam are doing sooo goood and YVR😕

Kya ek ek kar ke sab vidaa ho rahe hein 😭 

Yamna gusse mein naam bhi bhul gayi.Kartik Digambar Barve nahin Kartik Sitaram Barve he woh 😆 

Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara26

Mast hai update Gopa👏👏⭐️.. Thanks for writing n for making DAT earnest effort of keeping d forum alive n kicking👏👏😳

Mere saare fellow stalkers ek ek kar ke gayab ho rahe hein
Pehle Yusra,phir Ayesha aur ab Yamna bhi 😭  

Nihamithaal thumbnail
Par yeh baat meri dimaag me nahi Gus rahi hain ki kartik kya neendh me tha jab uske saath vo roke ka rasm kiya jaa raha tha...😆 nahi shayad hamare tube light kartik barve yah socha hoga ki bhai dooj ke rasm ho raha hoga
😊...aur shanti kahan hain?kal ke epi se ek baaat saaf hui he shanti ke dil me us choosa hua ghanne ke liye thoda feelings umad rahi he...respect hi sahi feeling to feeling he na...bas dua karo ki pyar na ho us out of date fashion sense choosa hua ghanna se 😡...bechari uski beti  beti jaisi dikti hain 👏...aaj ke epi koi miss mat karna
..aaj MehTik ke dance performance he...song selection achchi he...meher zeher ko suit karta hain
.par karthik uske saath khushi khushi bhala kaise nach sakta hain..😡..Jo bhi aaj raat 10baje tak sabr rakna padega..mujse intzar hi nahi ho raha..😭