Vishkanya

Born a vishkanya????

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Is it possible that Appu is born as a vishkanya Kalpana did not make her one.
Is kalpana a snake herself to give birth to a vishkanya???
What your thought about it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was surprised by that line as well. I thought vishkanyas were "cultivated" for a lack of better word.
And if she was born VK, how did kalpana know? What prior experience did she have?

Another thing - the girl who was locked up 10 years backed looked pretty normal to me. Appu has been in the room for last 10 years only not since birth. 

I wish CVs would get their own story "facts" straightened out and not keep throwing bloopers like this so early in the show.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
its nt possible fr appu r nyone to b born as vishkanya,nd kalpana is no snake r ichadarinagin to give birth to vishkanya as a tapur is nrmal gal unlike appu
so am thnkng der is a backstry to it nd kalpana is just hiding it,evn to his mom
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katori

I was surprised by that line as well. I thought vishkanyas were "cultivated" for a lack of better word.

And if she was born VK, how did kalpana know? What prior experience did she have?

Another thing - the girl who was locked up 10 years backed looked pretty normal to me. Appu has been in the room for last 10 years only not since birth. 

I wish CVs would get their own story "facts" straightened out and not keep throwing bloopers like this so early in the show.

like you I was also surprise hearing this that she was born as vishkanya this was indeed the first time I heard about...
then why is she always inside how does Kalpana knows what to feed to appu...She keeps giving her herbal food...
a person locked for 10 years at least will not be that mentally fit but here Appu is fit and fine mentally and physically. She sometimes look very happy also.
this is not blooper but an error to say she was born as a vishkanya...Kalpana happy on it when she said this is a boon to her family... In  a previous episode Kalpana said she gave the "BALI" of her own child what is the need to think about other...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

its nt possible fr appu r nyone to b born as vishkanya,nd kalpana is no snake r ichadarinagin to give birth to vishkanya as a tapur is nrmal gal unlike appu

so am thnkng der is a backstry to it nd kalpana is just hiding it,evn to his mom

OBVIOUSLY Kalpana is not a snake or someone special to give birth to a vishkanya is she herself packed with poison๐Ÿ˜ก
As you said wy Tapur is not one seems she did something herself and is hiding it from her mom also...
hope the backstory is convincing enough to satisfy the viewers...
abhiya_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

OBVIOUSLY Kalpana is not a snake or someone special to give birth to a vishkanya is she herself packed with poison๐Ÿ˜ก
As you said wy Tapur is not one seems she did something herself and is hiding it from her mom also...
hope the backstory is convincing enough to satisfy the viewers...

yea dey should give a convincing nd reasonable blackstry fr this,evn her revenge should b logical nd strong as she gng to give her own daughter bali fr her revenge
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

yea dey should give a convincing nd reasonable blackstry fr this,evn her revenge should b logical nd strong as she gng to give her own daughter bali fr her revenge

if the reason of Kalpana is not that solid to carry the story line the show will certainly fail...
I think she wants to kill Malay...
But has she thought if appu will agree to it...
Kalpana should have thought Appu is not a key toy she will not be able to wind her up to kill Malay...or for her revenge.
Kalpana does not seems widow to me as she's so deck up as a new bride.๐Ÿ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

if the reason of Kalpana is not that solid to carry the story line the show will certainly fail...
Kalpana should have thought Appu is not a key toy she will not be able to wind her up to kill Malay...or for her revenge.

Backstory is extremely important not just about the viskanya status but also the revenge saga. It looks like related to accident 10 years ago. Lack of a solid backstory will kill the charm of the show.

I think Kalpana wants to kill the whole family. If she just wants to kill only Malay, then making Appu a Vishkanya is an overkill. She could have simply brainwashed her like they do in other movies/shows

I want a reason where making appu a vishkanya is integral to her revenge. ๐Ÿ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Backstory is extremely important not just about the viskanya status but also the revenge saga. It looks like related to accident 10 years ago. Lack of a solid backstory will kill the charm of the show.

I think Kalpana wants to kill the whole family. If she just wants to kill only Malay, then making Appu a Vishkanya is an overkill. She could have simply brainwashed her like they do in other movies/shows

I want a reason where making appu a vishkanya is integral to her revenge. ๐Ÿ˜†

what was the age of Appu 10 yrs ago she was not a baby a a toddler...
but she must be enough young...
i said may be she wants to kill Malay because her eyes is always set on him...
if she wants to kill the whole family I think she must re-born for it her mom told her to forget about the revenge seems it was not that big...it is Kalpana who's exaggerating...
hope they say the 10 yrs happening soon because otherwise they will have to keep on making it a solid one...
abhiya_12 thumbnail

der is no need fr appuz acceptance to kill malay she can do it by just hiding her being vishkanya to appu,now appu will nrmally luv malay in dat process even a a scratch on malay bodu can kill him

haha fr me kalpana luks lyk a sexy vamp,no sign of her being widow