India-Forums

Vishkanya
Vishkanya

Born a vishkanya????

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Is it possible that Appu is born as a vishkanya Kalpana did not make her one.
Is kalpana a snake herself to give birth to a vishkanya???
What your thought about it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007abhiya_12

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I was surprised by that line as well. I thought vishkanyas were "cultivated" for a lack of better word.
And if she was born VK, how did kalpana know? What prior experience did she have?

Another thing - the girl who was locked up 10 years backed looked pretty normal to me. Appu has been in the room for last 10 years only not since birth. 

I wish CVs would get their own story "facts" straightened out and not keep throwing bloopers like this so early in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
its nt possible fr appu r nyone to b born as vishkanya,nd kalpana is no snake r ichadarinagin to give birth to vishkanya as a tapur is nrmal gal unlike appu
so am thnkng der is a backstry to it nd kalpana is just hiding it,evn to his mom

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I was surprised by that line as well. I thought vishkanyas were "cultivated" for a lack of better word.
And if she was born VK, how did kalpana know? What prior experience did she have?

Another thing - the girl who was locked up 10 years backed looked pretty normal to me. Appu has been in the room for last 10 years only not since birth. 

I wish CVs would get their own story "facts" straightened out and not keep throwing bloopers like this so early in the show.

like you I was also surprise hearing this that she was born as vishkanya this was indeed the first time I heard about...
then why is she always inside how does Kalpana knows what to feed to appu...She keeps giving her herbal food...
a person locked for 10 years at least will not be that mentally fit but here Appu is fit and fine mentally and physically. She sometimes look very happy also.
this is not blooper but an error to say she was born as a vishkanya...Kalpana happy on it when she said this is a boon to her family... In  a previous episode Kalpana said she gave the "BALI" of her own child what is the need to think about other...
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

its nt possible fr appu r nyone to b born as vishkanya,nd kalpana is no snake r ichadarinagin to give birth to vishkanya as a tapur is nrmal gal unlike appu
so am thnkng der is a backstry to it nd kalpana is just hiding it,evn to his mom
OBVIOUSLY Kalpana is not a snake or someone special to give birth to a vishkanya is she herself packed with poisonAngry
As you said wy Tapur is not one seems she did something herself and is hiding it from her mom also...
hope the backstory is convincing enough to satisfy the viewers...

abhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

OBVIOUSLY Kalpana is not a snake or someone special to give birth to a vishkanya is she herself packed with poisonAngry
As you said wy Tapur is not one seems she did something herself and is hiding it from her mom also...
yea dey should give a convincing nd reasonable blackstry fr this,evn her revenge should b logical nd strong as she gng to give her own daughter bali fr her revenge

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged

yea dey should give a convincing nd reasonable blackstry fr this,evn her revenge should b logical nd strong as she gng to give her own daughter bali fr her revenge
if the reason of Kalpana is not that solid to carry the story line the show will certainly fail...
I think she wants to kill Malay...
But has she thought if appu will agree to it...
Kalpana should have thought Appu is not a key toy she will not be able to wind her up to kill Malay...or for her revenge.
Kalpana does not seems widow to me as she's so deck up as a new bride.LOL
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged

if the reason of Kalpana is not that solid to carry the story line the show will certainly fail...
I think she wants to kill Malay...
But has she thought if appu will agree to it...
Kalpana should have thought Appu is not a key toy she will not be able to wind her up to kill Malay...or for her revenge.
Kalpana does not seems widow to me as she's so deck up as a new bride.LOL

Backstory is extremely important not just about the viskanya status but also the revenge saga. It looks like related to accident 10 years ago. Lack of a solid backstory will kill the charm of the show.

I think Kalpana wants to kill the whole family. If she just wants to kill only Malay, then making Appu a Vishkanya is an overkill. She could have simply brainwashed her like they do in other movies/shows

I want a reason where making appu a vishkanya is integral to her revenge. LOL

ALUJNA21

Go to top