India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Foreshadowing

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think there will some significance related to DD remembering Ayesha over Sid. Now that we know Amol and Yash are connected. I am sensing that maybe Yash with the help of Amol again kidnapped Ayesha and Shabnam. A whole month had gone by so it is possible. SidNi saved Ayesha and sent her away before DD was captured. Also, Yash knows very well about where Shabnam came from in the beginning and Shabnam did take Ayesha there with her. I also don't think Yash is money less. I am thinking that maybe Amol had been in the picture and was keeping an eye on DD and all while she was in coma. Found informations out hence he ended up near DD's farmhouse. I feel even if DD is not faking, I feel that maybe Amol said something to DD while she was in coma which triggered in her mind. Maybe about Ayesha and her being in danger. DD said with fear her name in the episode. I feel there is much more to this and DD calling Ayesha's name is not just out of the blue. There are always some foreshadowing in the show. Amol seems much more dangerous than Yash or anyone else. Even if Ayesha is not kidnapped, I think there is a chance Amol threatened DD while in coma without anyone's knowledge and now something about it has triggered. I think during the mandap drama all will come clear and she will recall all. Of course the marriage of Amol and Roshni won't happen. 

Just a feeling I got...Yash is playing with the lives of DD and Sid, so is Amol now. 

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
kidnapping ayesha will be the same drama..donno about ayesha but shabby is out of show for sureTongue so i dont think ayesha n shabby will return again...DD remembered ayesha bcoz if she remember old anthakshari she have to remember sid.LOL.so they made her remember ayesha..i dont think there is much foreshadowing of that scene..anyways lets seeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurri

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top