Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by bscorp13

Agree...and lotsa ugly stuff coming up. .

Waise why was mosquito proposing in the bedroom. ..all darkened and candles and all...what was he expecting would happen😆😲

Not sure what Raman meant by giving shagun izzat. ..i have a feeling Trisha mihir mihika type drama coming up..raman will prepare for the wedding...last minute mein get manoj there😆
Beech mein ishAni ko jalaanaa free😉😆

So did amma call shagun her daughter today. ..😲..so will iyers do kanyadaan?...honestly amma was suddenly more concerned for shagun than raman or adi ...she seems more keen on raman moving on...than even toshi😆🥱

True

Why was he proposing bedroom

What did he think

Ishita gave him such a reaction just on attempted kiss on the hand would give him that

Amma is hilarious

She has no problem with sautan of her daughter

I don't know what Raman meant

It clearly meant he won't marry airhead
Originally posted by kaa1202

It seems match over bhai...

Yes

Agree...and lotsa ugly stuff coming up. .

Waise why was mosquito proposing in the bedroom. ..all darkened and candles and all...what was he expecting would happen😆😲

Not sure what Raman meant by giving shagun izzat. ..i have a feeling Trisha mihir mihika type drama coming up..raman will prepare for the wedding...last minute mein get manoj there😆
Beech mein ishAni ko jalaanaa free😉😆

So did amma call shagun her daughter today. ..😲..so will iyers do kanyadaan?...honestly amma was suddenly more concerned for shagun than raman or adi ...she seems more keen on raman moving on...than even toshi😆🥱

Amma & Toshiji will be dumb & irritating forever..

There goes another example...😆
Ishita needs to move out from there

She clearly was disgusted

What is she waiting for

Anyway rkb is coming down under
Originally posted by anjs

Amma was a ludakta hua lota today...😆... her anger is only on Raman for forcing her kanna Ishu to commit suicide.

Yes.. and the shagun who called her kannaa all sorts of things ...humiliated her in worst possible ways. . Is now her daughter...😆...oh I forgot..ishita didn't commit suicide when shagun told her all that. .. and it's funny cos amma will do a full u turn when ishita is back..wonder if she will counsel ishita about her izzat and self esteem cos she stayed without marriage with a man for 7 years...even though it was for a 'good' cause...like she told shagun todat😆

Plus the amma who used to scold mihika for late nights once upon a time... is now okay with her staying with romi for 7 yrs..and working with ashok khanna... the man who once married and molested her...waah...nayee soch truly..something tells me romi wil turn grey and dump mihika...and thats what raman was worried about looking at precap too🥱
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Ishita needs to move out from there

She clearly was disgusted

What is she waiting for

Anyway rkb is coming down under

Ishita should have moved.. the day shani could walk again...cos what else is left for her there...alia is old enough to take care of herself too...
No wonder shani got the confidence to propose...ishita has to firmly say thank you for everything you did...and walk out..she can find herself work anywhere. ..she doesn't need shani for that🥱
Saw the episode. Just to see Ishita's expressions at the events happening around her. I don't understand this Shani. Is he a mixture of Brainless and Airhead both?
When Ishu clearly has told him that her life has stopped after Raman. And she doesn't knows how to move on. He thinks he'll give her sometime but the next day, he is again doing mauka pe chauka. Trying to kiss her hand. She was clearly uncomfortable. Mani after 7 years on wheel chair is seems to be having hormonal locha. This Aaliya is dumb. I wish to strangle her and Mani. No comments on Amma, Shagun and Toshi Ji fiasco. All of them has lost it. But Raman was clearly talking about setting Airhead with someone else. LMAO, Ishu's expression when Mani did all that for her. She was disgusted!
Can't wait for IshRa face off! RKB specially KP will be worth watching in confrontation scene! I wish someone could save the poor soul, Ruhi from that Naagin! She is broken beyond repair! Her childhood is lost! The most unfortunate child.Edited by -AngryBird- - 7 years ago

Ishita should have moved.. the day shani could walk again...cos what else is left for her there...alia is old enough to take care of herself too...
No wonder shani got the confidence to propose...ishita has to firmly say thank you for everything you did...and walk out..she can find herself work anywhere. ..she doesn't need shani for that🥱

Absolutely agree

Thank you for everything

But I guess this is it

You are ok and my job is done

But she is still there

And mosquito thought he had a chance

Yes.. and the shagun who called her kannaa all sorts of things ...humiliated her in worst possible ways. . Is now her daughter...😆...oh I forgot..ishita didn't commit suicide when shagun told her all that. .. and it's funny cos amma will do a full u turn when ishita is back..wonder if she will counsel ishita about her izzat and self esteem cos she stayed without marriage with a man for 7 years...even though it was for a 'good' cause...like she told shagun todat😆

Plus the amma who used to scold mihika for late nights once upon a time... is now okay with her staying with romi for 7 yrs..and working with ashok khanna... the man who once married and molested her...waah...nayee soch truly..something tells me romi wil turn grey and dump mihika...and thats what raman was worried about looking at precap too🥱

oh please...Ishita will be worshipped when she comes back... you know how she says, 'mujhe jo sahi laga main kiya'. She will tell all, how majboor she was to stay away, n all will be forgotten.😆

No-one will even question her, about why she was sharing the house with a Paraya Mard for so many years, when her parents were very much alive.

Everything is ok for Ishita and Mihika...baaki koi kare toh characterless...😛

why does she need to find a job, doesnt she have a thriving dental practice on ?