New Promo - Everyone is wrong

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so i finally watched the new promo in between the 6:30 re telecast today. I feel that predictions by most of the folks here on the forum is wrong!

If u notice Suman's expression she is more sad than angry. This means that its not Shravan who has directly hurt her. Else she would ve yelled at him (gng by her past track record). So guys plz plz plz stop predicting that Shravan has once again hurt her.

My guess is that Khosla having lost the case wanted to take revenge & hence must have shown all those pics he took of Shravan & Suman in her old house. So as usual Mami & co must ve taunted her & hence she tells her friend Shravan that she lost respect. There is nothing but friendship bet them.

Shravan might b uncomfy since he knows that he did love her once.

Lets wait for the actual episode bef jumping the gun & accusing Shravan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We are here to speculate and predict πŸ˜³

so it can be anything ... from him buying the house which may hurt her self respect

to more of khosla issue and or much more worse to him hurting her directly

as long as healthy discussion is going on all cool 
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Who knows what is going to happen..maybe it is related to the new OLV..
M confused..
anyway ..whatever will happen will b good only, m sure.. 😊
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahSah

We are here to speculate and predict πŸ˜³

so it can be anything ... from him buying the house which may hurt her self respect

to more of khosla issue and or much more worse to him hurting her directly

as long as healthy discussion is going on all cool 

Predicting is fine yaar but ppl ve already started abusing Shravan. Aft the Urvashi engagement episode i ve learnt my lesson. The CVs show something out of context intentionally to pique our curiosity so lets predict but at the same time lets not starting criticizing prematurely.

Personally i dont think Shravan w'd ve gifted the house coz its too early for him to make such a grand gesture. Worst case either he might ve refused any fee or he might ve refused to take back that 3L. Remember Suman has already managed to earn that amt 😳
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mineforever

Who knows what is going to happen..maybe it is related to the new OLV..
M confused..
anyway ..whatever will happen will b good only, m sure.. 😊

I think the CVs intentionally show such promos so that we go crazy & watch the episode πŸ˜†
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

I think the CVs intentionally show such promos so that we go crazy & watch the episode πŸ˜†

This promo didn't trouble me at all..i was like totally bindaas..
this promo cant beat the last promo.. 😳
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not one of those who immediately jumped to conclusions. In fact, I am very cool about it. Curious yes, worried..No. Everyone has made assumptions, but judging from the surprises that the CVs have sprung on us so far, I am prepared to be wait it out. So, I won't make any assumptions.

But you are right. I too believe Shravan has done nothing wrong this time. It's probably Khosla.

If there is one thing I am completely sure about, it is that Shravan has no more grudge against Suman. He truly cares for her. He genuinely wants to be friends with her. He loves her but won't pursue her romantically (as yet). Beyond that, we will see whatever the CVs have planned.

To those thinking Shravan has done something (intentionally or unintentionally) to hurt Sumo, I hope you don't panic. Have faith in the CVs. They have been doing a beautiful job so far. Shravan is a wonderful character. The way his character arc is going, there is no way he will do something to screw it up. I am falling more and more in love with him with each new episode.

As I keep saying, I have faith in CVs and in Shravan😳
Edited by PlainJane - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess majority is very cool with the new promoπŸ˜†
surochitadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Written update please... 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PlainJane

If there is one thing I am completely sure about, it is that Shravan has no more grudge against Suman. He truly cares for her. He genuinely wants to be friends with her. He loves her but won't pursue her romantically (as yet). Beyond that, we will see whatever the CVs have planned.

To those thinking Shravan has done something (intentionally or intentionally) to hurt Sumo, I hope you don't panic. Have faith in the CVs. They have been doing a beautiful job so far.

exactly this,
he no more has the grudge, he has leart her story now. why she was like that. everything is quite normal
it might be some misunderstanding created by khosla. lets wait. coz this cvs are doing amazing job