OMG OMG OMG Mishal raheja : Ye Actor Hai Ya Kyaaa ??(olv PICS)

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I know you all will come here.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

But I mean it . just saw the OLV . and viplav is upset after RL debacle. 
And My god Mishal doesnot act he actually lives the character . He is even upset with the people in the crew. 
And the wwy he told Eisha . Viplav bolegi toh rukoonga na !!!! upset with one n all .
and the dialogue "kya kya viplav kya." just too good.
Totally in the skn of the character . 
Am Amazed. 
when he is sitting on the bed , is looking like a small obstinate child who is not ready to listen .All upset .
And thenthe expression changes a bit for dhani. and the nuances. stupendous,. he is upset but wants to get out of the bad mood but mood not right but wants to listen to dhani. All jumbled up. 
And he is bang on with this confusion on his face, 

APPLAUSE 

Our show is still much much better than others . But even when n if there is nothing left in the show it will be worth watching just for this stupendous actor

Sorry just clicked pics on my mobile phone n couldn't crop them as was in car.

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing pics Meenu.๐Ÿ˜Š
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Meenu!  Mishal's a brilliant actor and a treat to watch. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No words to praise this great actor...Thanks a lot Meenu for the pics..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haan haan meenu mujhe tum mar hi dalo..aise posts banao aur mar dalo...ajkal people have become all the more intelligent..they not need poison and knives or bullets and guns to kill anyone...like today i dont know why meenu wants to kill me๐Ÿ˜•...so she is posting these pics here because i did not see the olv..time nahi hai..and the olvs kill my excitement so i will watch them later after the scene is telecasted in show...and meenu ko pata chal gaya hai..so she is killing me with these picsโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

haan haan meenu mujhe tum mar hi dalo..aise posts banao aur mar dalo...ajkal people have become all the more intelligent..they not need poison and knives or bullets and guns to kill anyone...like today i dont know why meenu wants to kill me๐Ÿ˜•...so she is posting these pics here because i did not see the olv..time nahi hai..and the olvs kill my excitement so i will watch them later after the scene is telecasted in show...and meenu ko pata chal gaya hai..so she is killing me with these picsโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Darling tu itni upset thi isiliye post kiya . aur sirf  pics daale hain. abhi wu daal dungi pura.
aur pics isiliye daale ki wo ki wohi dress me hain yaar dono. aaj ki episode me kuch change karengey toh wo pics upload karengey. ye dress  bohot ho gaya. 
aur icecream khane jaane ka jab dhani ne kaha toh viplav ne apni dress ki taraf dekha bhi . ki yehi same dress me ???. Phir gaya bechaara .!!!!!

Waise tere mishal ke liye daali hai ye post. 
As an actor his brilliance dazzles me. 
And in olvs it appears more natural as there is no bg. 

Khush ho jaa kudiyee !!!!!!
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Darling tu itni upset thi isiliye post kiya . aur sirf  pics daale hain. abhi wu daal dungi pura.
aur pics isiliye daale ki wo ki wohi dress me hain yaar dono. aaj ki episode me kuch change karengey toh wo pics upload karengey. ye dress  bohot ho gaya. 
aur icecream khane jaane ka jab dhani ne kaha toh viplav ne apni dress ki taraf dekha bhi . ki yehi same dress me ???. Phir gaya bechaara .!!!!!

Waise tere mishal ke liye daali hai ye post. 
As an actor his brilliance dazzles me. 
And in olvs it appears more natural as there is no bg. 

Khush ho jaa kudiyee !!!!!!

kya hai video mein..??
mein nahi dekhungi but u r increaing my excitement..give the wu if there is any IV
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
Annu_2402 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Pics Meenu. Mishal is a fabulous actor. Hum Jitna bhi bole kam hai
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

kya hai video mein..??

mein nahi dekhungi but u r increaing my excitement..give the wu if there is any IV

Nahi kuch khaas nahi hai . doosre olv me dress cahnge hai. 
but iss olv me vilav upset hai n it looks like mishaal sach me upset ho gaya hai. role me ghus gaya. kisi crew member ko jabardast daanta hai usne.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
u told me that u r amazed to see hog big fan of LTL i am...if mishal's acting impresses u this much then i am wondering what will happen if u watch laagi...seriusly we are not joking..kisi se bhi pooch lo who had watched LTL earlier...yyar that show was brilliant..bad mein kabhi time mile toh dekh na episodes...pagla jaogi..

waise mujhe recently pata chala that u r married that means mein toh kuch jada hi choti hoon.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..i will complete 18 years this august..
and yahan pe mein mehr di, dolly aur tumhare saath bakwas karti reheti hoon๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..aur i call u by ur name...aap keheke nahi bulati..tum keheke bulati hoon...toh meenu dadima aap ko bura laghta hai kya??...