shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I had always maintained there is a child in Dev Dikshit which never got the childhood. And that child is hidden in his serious persona. And look yesterday man he played prank. He made noise so that Sona gets frightened and then seeing her frightened he started laughing. After the holi rang, this is the second time I am seeing Dev letting down himself. So that shows he can, he wants and Sona brings out this Dev outside.
A Dev neither Ishwari understands, nor his sisters. That Dev is opening up in front of Sona. Look at what Riya says. He never laughs. We are his sisters, so we know and the glance Sona gives to Dev. Shaheer was cute in this scene as if he knows he is trapped. Someone has seen him underneath the mask he so consciously has put for himself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes there was a great deal of symbolism there. His laugh is his inner child which only Sona can see. I found that beautiful. Even how he rejected half the profiles saying "woh uske layak nahi hai" and the person on the other end said "why don't you marry her". Just that he was now judging those who thought they deserved her and somewhere in this I see insecurity.
krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes they were so cute😳😳
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with u

Dev always maintain his emotions in front of Ishwari and his sisters ...

May be he think if he enjoy then it was not accepted by Ishwari bcz Ishwari not share his Son with anyone to enjoyed   his life himself
kashishbano thumbnail
Well said. A child in dev came out in front of sona. And I like the scene where his sisters are saying he never laugh, at that time he is expecting that sona should not say anything.
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG FOR ONCE WE GOT THE WHOLE FORUM LIKE SO SO PINK!
shruthiravi thumbnail
It was a beautiful episode and I always love when the child in Dev comes out. It is not romance, but it is suppressed innocence that is searching an outlet.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shruthi πŸ˜³
So we are watching same show again πŸ˜› I hope we don't get Dokha again πŸ˜†
Yep yep I agree with u , Sona will deafinetly compensate his lost childhood . I am loving show .

shruthiravi thumbnail
Hey Madhu nice to see you here. Exactly I hope the story doesn't freewheel one fine morning