ArSh TS "SAB TERA" PART 3 PAGE 9 21/05

Posted: 7 years ago

I know guys meri dusri stories chal rahi he or me ek or le ke aa gayi but kya karu bohot time se ye thought mere dimag me tiktik tiktik.. kar raha he mene ignore karne ki koshish ki but nahi ho raha isliye ek or story le kar aa gayi me plzzz tell me howz it ur comments are very important for me plzz tell me ki its worthy to be continue or not

So here we go

ArSh TS "SAB TERA"

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah242/ajuswa/sab%204%202_zpsckahilla.jpg 

CHARACTER SKETCH

Armaan Malik : same as show broken after riddhima's marriage have past which no one knows there is something in his past jisse wo chah kar bhi nahi bhul sakta kisise bohot nafrat karta he wo but koi he jise bohot miss bhi karta he

Riddhima Modi : same to same as show loves armaan par jab zarurat hoti he uska saath kabhi nahi diya married to sid just like she did in show

Sid n olg gang bhi he sab same hi he

PROLOGUE

All are at nurse station dr. kirti assigning their duties to them

After getting their duties all starts to move

But dr. kirti stop them n says

Dr. kirti : doctors one minute

Sab ruk jate he n wondering ki gabbar ko ab kya kehna he

Dr. kirti continue

Dr. kirti : doctors kal se ek or doctor sanjeevani join kare wali he

Muskan : kon dr. kirti

Abhi : dr. shashank ne to is bare me kuch nahi bataya

Anjali : jaha tak mujhe pata he sanjeevani me to ab koi vacancy hi nahi he to ye nayi doctor kese appoint ho gayi

Nikki : yes dr. kirti last week ek doctor aaya tha but use to mana kar diya gaya tha then,,

All are asking different different questions to dr. kirti siwae armaan, sid,atul or riddhima ke ye charo srf sun rahe he but yahi questions inke dil me bhi he

Dr. kirti getting irritated by their continuous questioning so she shout

Dr. kirti : DOCTORS.. YE HOSPITAL HE KOI FISH MARKET NAHI"she said angrily"

But one look at those faces she decide to tell them whole which she knows

Dr. kirti takes deep sigh n says

Dr. kirti : I know doctors u have many questions running in ur mind n yes u r right dr. anjali ki koi bhi vacancy nahi he but unki approach bohot he so I guess yahi reason hoga clearly to me bhi nahi janti kihow she get job here when there is no vacant place n isse pehle ki aap puche unka naam SHILPA he isse jyada me kuch nahi janti now u all get back to ur duties

Sab fatafat apni apni duty ki taraf chal dete he but in sabme sab ye notice nahi karte ki jab us ladki ka naam liya gaya to koi tha jiske face par ek saath kai expressions the wo or koi nahi DR. ARMAAN MALIK THA

When he hears that name ek pal ke liye he became numb uske dil me ek saath kai thought aane lage but he brush them while thinking bohot si ladkiya hogi SHILPA naam ki

N he also moved towards he duty

This is a tale of friendship, liking, hatred, faith, power,revenge n most important UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Jisme apna kuch nahi sab usika apne pyaar ka..

SAB TERA... SAB TERA...

SO GUYS TELL ME HOWZ IT IT IS WORTHY TO CONTINUE OR NOT ITS SHORT STORY 10 PARTS ATLEAST OR SOMETHING BUT IT DEPEND ON U ALL PLZZZ GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS M WAITING

LOVE U ALL

RAMYA

INDEX

PART 1 # PAGE 4

PART 2 # PAGE 6,7

PART 3 # PAGE 9

Edited by arsh4heaven - 7 years ago
Awesome start πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it...
Continue soon plzzz!!!!
Wow...
Awesome concept
Loved it
Continue
Thankz for the pm
Interesting character sketch and prologue, Armaan is heartbroken after Riddhima and I'm sure he misses Shilpa and I wonder yeh Shilpa ke saath kya equation hai Armaan ka. One thing I know for sure with Shilpa's entry Armaan is going to give her a lot of attention be it fighting with her as he hates her or falling in love with her and the self-obsessed Riddhima is going to get very jealous of it. 

I hope you are able to keep this 10-shot as its take a lot of writer's ability to write story with already-fixed number of chap and I would love to see that how you do. Update next chap sooon!!
Edited by kavyanjali08 - 7 years ago
Awesome start πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shilpa ka naam sunte hi itne saare emotions...
Jab saamne aayegi toh kya hogs

Wating
Update soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by kavyanjali08

Interesting character sketch and prologue, Armaan is heartbroken after Riddhima and I'm sure he misses Shilpa and I wonder yeh Shilpa ke saath kya equation hai Armaan ka. One thing I know for sure with Shilpa's entry Armaan is going to give her a lot of attention be it fighting with her as he hates her or falling in love with her and the self-obsessed Riddhima is going to get very jealous of it. 

I hope you are able to keep this 10-shot as its take a lot of writer's ability to write story with already-fixed number of chap and I would love to see that how you do. Update next chap sooon!!

thanks dear 
n about the 10 shot thing i'll try mt best for that but i also added it depends on u guys 
so let see aage kya hota he
Edited by arsh4heaven - 7 years ago
nice intro
so armaan knows shilpa already
great 

wow sissy 
new story on arsh 
nice intro
arsh ka kya scene he
want to know