dolphintr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wowww awesome updates...why is sid shocked ... Eager to know it
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 5: 
Sid saw two girls & one lady & one man...or two boys seeing tamasha they beating Roli badly..pulling her hairs, slapping her..Roli helpless crying... 
simar:why U came late..don't U know we feeling hungry.. badly slap her..
Maya:no simar she don't have know we feeling hungry let's her realized..
Baa:yes she need to know.. 
Roli in crying.. 
Roli: Plz forgive me I will made food know... but they devils finaly took stick for beat...they about to hit Roli..someone hold their hands..
none other then Sid..Roli close eyes to fear...but she found nothing happens she open eyes and see Sid...sid take stick & throw it... Sid looking them with great angry think just know he kill them... Sid took Roli stand properly due to weakness about to fall.. Sid hold her ...
Sid start shouting to them..Roli hold Sid hand..Roli loot at him with feary eyes and saying him go from here...Sid dont know what he do..he can't bear what he saw..Roli eyes begging Sid go from here..Sid leave before leave say..Roli meeting important today and get ready we need to go office I waiting for U..outside Roli know he telling lie but she to want to go with Sid.. Roli shook head..rushed towards room..Sid go outside & give warning to them if anyone say anything to her Ya touch her..Sid anger they see get quite & say let her came back.. then we will see...Sid take Roli in beautiful house.Roli wondering where He taking her..they reach Sid take Roli inside..
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Next update in few minutes 
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting arisha waiting for next
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Part 6:
Sid sit Roli in sofa..sit beside her.. Roli looking at him..
Sidhant:Roli this is my house... Roli listen to me if U ever think i am your friend..tell me why they beating U..tell me Plz..
Roli start telling everything..
Roli: Sir u know divedi emiper it's my father company when I was 8 years my parents die ya say they kill my parents for properties... but their bad luck my father keep all property in my name but I die then whole property go in trust..so keep me alive from childhood they beat Me from childhood I doing all house work...they didnt let study... nor leave me anywhere.. always torcher me... one day I try to run..they caughty then for punshiment U saw 2 man..it's veeru & shaurya..they say them go & enjoy her then she understand & can't try to run..then both try molest me so much.. all night they torched same time beat me, bite me & touch here & there..try to kiss..know roli hug Sid tightly her body shivering badly.. Sid hug her tightly giving her confront Softly kiss on her forehead..
Roli slowly hug him she feeling confront... Sid cup her face and say... 
Roli I love U will U marry me...
Roli hug him..
Roli: I love U too ..
Sidhant:Roli came U take rest U are weak..Sid take her in his room..Roli saw big bed..
Roli: sir this is bed itna big..Sid seeing her innocent face.. Sidhant:yes.. know sleep in bed...
Roli:no I will floor I always sleep in floor.. Sid pick her in arms make her sleep in bed..patting her..thinking how they treat her like this.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor roli give nice punishment to all by sid eagerly waiting for nxt dear
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no what kind of punishments Roli suffering so much pain
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor roli sid should give them nice punishment waiting for next