Finally Badi Ranimaa and Gayatri's truth to be revealed in ETR2 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sishtyfan

Fine 😊
Sunna tumne kya keh rahe hai !!
I'll only believe when i will watch it!!
shock ek hi baar lage to acha hai dusri baar to maut ho jayegi!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

aree chodo! now who cares abt this show
I'm just waiting for end this circus so that we'll see DD another good project soon!
Originally posted by -Rossete-

Yes she's become a permanent fixture glued to the show.😑

and till she is in the show trp will never cross 2.5 only she is the reason bcs which our show suffering.. no doubt why she was sidelined in her previous show..useless annoying disko crow
Originally posted by mahi246

aree chodo! now who cares abt this show
I'm just waiting for end this circus so that we'll see DD another good project soon!

Me too mahi !! But as long as SiShty's there i wil see it online only nd only fr their acting!! They r really doing much hardwork!!
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

and till she is in the show trp will never cross 2.5 only she is the reason bcs which our show suffering.. no doubt why she was sidelined in her previous show..useless annoying disko crow
Yes she is the sole reason coz wit the third wedding wit Rags many left the show& decided to join only post her exit...but this irritating character 😑is stuck to the show for its declination.
Tfs dear..hope Cv's show properly this time.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Time and again DT has posted Warning Notes, Messages, Closure notes not to cross the line of criticism for any character/actor in the show. This is the final warning for such posts, any other further attempt bashing/mocking actor/character will not be tolerated and dealt with severity. For more refer :  +^ETRETR: Rules&Guidelines^+

Thanks
Topic Closed
-ETRETR DT