What just happened 😆

My heart was literally beating so fast when i read this
And that happens only in very rare stories
So wow!

Kudos to u man
Amazing writing
Amazing plot
Everything was just awesome 👏

I am glad the story was able to hold you! Thanks for reading and encouraging me.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by BubliBag

what the hell happened
No words again just no words

I know!! I start writing a romantic story and then it takes a dark turn before I know it. 😆
Thanks for reading and encouraging me.!!
Originally posted by Katori

Will write something after the marriage depending on the turn the story takes. Thanks so much for encouraging me.

Yayyy!! Cannot wait for it :D
Thanks for encouraging me too. You are one of the coolest people I've met on this forum (:
Originally posted by Katori

I am glad the story was able to hold you! Thanks for reading and encouraging me.

I encourage u because u deserve it 👏
You have honestly blown my mind away with this story. It's so dark and yet it's realistic in a way. Yug is fed up and what better way to punish his love and the cow who's trying to come in between them?
I honestly wish this fic was longer, I would have loved to see Yug taking revenge - he would know who mixed the poison in the drink. That said, it's a perfect ending, Gauri loses & Kali is faced with the consequences of her actions. 

I really do want more writing on KaYu from you - you do them such justice and it's such a pleasure to see.
Originally posted by sabihaa.

You have honestly blown my mind away with this story. It's so dark and yet it's realistic in a way. Yug is fed up and what better way to punish his love and the cow who's trying to come in between them?
I honestly wish this fic was longer, I would have loved to see Yug taking revenge - he would know who mixed the poison in the drink. That said, it's a perfect ending, Gauri loses & Kali is faced with the consequences of her actions. 

I really do want more writing on KaYu from you - you do them such justice and it's such a pleasure to see.

I am glad you like it. I appreciate your encouragement. I don't delibrately set out to write dark stuff, but most my stories turn dark anyway. 😆😆. I wish I could do more of a feeling/romantic piece. May be one day.. 😆 

Thanks for reading.